• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BIN! WHAT 9000!!!!!?? Fall River, MA - Date: August 18th !DIRECTIONS ON 1ST POST

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
buy me plane tickets and I'll team with pat/pro and jholla at the same time.

no teaming with hayato or roga because breaking the bond of the hayato/roga super awesome special team would be like breaking apart a carbon atom.

complete devastation.

fly me up. >_>

go hayato

own them pat/pro

wreck them jholla.

ROGA FLAME!
XIF is too good with his crazy flailing peach.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
thanks for the love tich. they can say whatever. i don't have to prove myself to anyone. i think i should be up there in new england but that's my opinion. but there are HATERZ..... they know who they are.... lmao. i'm also pursuing pro level action mvc2 and cvs2. i love those games!!
Go to tournaments. :p

unknownforce

Smash Lord
i wish my house was as big as unknownforce's ;o kits place is a mansion
Fall River hosting a tournament AND my house is mentioned? If I wasn't going to be away I'd let people stay haha sorry I can't offer housing for anyone. I can't believe I found this post in the first place but I randomly look at smashboards on a rare occasion.

Oh yes, and if there are any laser tag or go kart events in the future, I'll always be up for it. I have been playing against Dave when he visits each week, but I think I'll quit playing friendlies as well so I don't get back into the game.

Good luck to everyone and have a good time! Everyone from MA/RI/CT/ME/NH are the best!

Elen

Smash Lord
Scratch what I said before, cars only gonna have room for 1 setup probably. It's too bad we have to take people over TV's. TV>People no johns.

Tizex

Smash Journeyman
lol i like your sig dazwa

hey who wants to team!!!

elen can vouch that i'm a good teammate

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Tizex and Elen team mm?

After getting smoked by me and jholla with zeb on his team in the last team mm i think elen is too afraid to accept. (insert more trash talk)

Elen

Smash Lord
Tizex and Elen team mm?

After getting smoked by me and jholla with zeb on his team in the last team mm i think elen is too afraid to accept. (insert more trash talk)
Rofl, are you kidding. I'm always up to the challenge. Tizex? (Elen never backs down)

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Troof. Too bad he only plays Marth now. :dizzy:
Really? I thought he was going all Ness because he finally forgave the psychic boy for his giant head and for all the times he was asked if he was a Ness player.

Elen

Smash Lord
I'm gonna go ahead and agree with Bailey.

Also, don't even start.

ZOMGAWSH 2 SPAM JOKEZ IN 1!?>1?!

Schweppes

Smash Ace
TICHINDE more like THIN DICE.
ELENDILANDURILZ more like LIZARD DUNE I LINE.
RASERUCORT more like ARE CRUST OR.
DAZWA more like AMAZ'D.
ZOSO more like ZOOS.
BAILEY more like I BE AL, Y?

Who from Maine is going to this/can give me a ride?

Top Bottom