• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BIN! WHAT 9000!!!!!?? Fall River, MA - Date: August 18th !DIRECTIONS ON 1ST POST

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
He's taking both of us, I believe.

Anyways, now I'm not sure if I'm going (woo mindgames) cuz I might have a meeting on saturday for stuff. If people wind up at this meeting, I gotta go, otherwise, tournament here I come.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
im gonna have alot of errands to run and such but i will keep the back cellar door open thats the entrance everyone should use. people can start showing up @ 1PM and i will get back by that time but i will have some people there helping me set up things so if your there early u can help set up and start practicin cuz yull need it. there might be some setups outside also so if you wana play with the fresh air be my guest ;)

xHayatox

Smash Lord
IF you get lost for some reason my # is 508-496-5167 be aware that i will be busy that morning.. but after 12:15 i will be able to pick up if u call or return ur call

Elen

Smash Lord
fyi I can't make this I'm going to see Modest Mouse ect. Hope to see the turtlez and the rest of the MA folks at the other NE tournaments coming up. Everybody have fun.
YESS!!! Actually. NOOO!!!

cwjalex

Smash Journeyman
modest mouse is goodddddddd

I hate being the first post on a new page...

oh, i challenge anyone to a MM, my marth against your mewtwo...all yoshi story

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Guys, if I don't make this tomorrow, we're going to have the

BEAST OF THE FEAST
fest

to celebrate ISB's last tournament on the East Coast and to welcome back Harvey Birdman for returning back to MA.

It will be on Sunday, August 19th, at 7 PM at

Minado's
At Natick.

This is an All-You-Can-Eat Japanese Buffet. The **** is really good.
Cost is at $25 per person.
We will meet at my place in Newton at 3:30 PM.

ISB and Harvey Birdman gets shotgun no blitz on any car the ride there and back from Minado's.
Anyone interested, PM me, IM me, or call/text my cell.

This is madness.
But in a good way.

Elen

Smash Lord
Guys, if I don't make this tomorrow, we're going to have the

BEAST OF THE FEAST
fest

to celebrate ISB's last tournament on the East Coast and to welcome back Harvey Birdman for returning back to MA.

It will be on Sunday, August 19th, at 7 PM at

Minado's
At Natick.

This is an All-You-Can-Eat Japanese Buffet. The **** is really good.
Cost is at $25 per person.
We will meet at my place in Newton at 3:30 PM.

ISB and Harvey Birdman gets shotgun no blitz on any car the ride there and back from Minado's.
Anyone interested, PM me, IM me, or call/text my cell.

This is madness.
But in a good way.
THIS IS SPARTAAA!! I'm going lol.

widowmaker300

Smash Cadet
jeez i hope i can make it to this... all depends on if my parents are ok with it and if my bro wants to drive me lol. anyone kno approximately how far fall river is from the cape?

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
all MM's that i have there all are MLG Rule set $3 First to 3 format unless you guy's want to lose more ;)

KDJ-falcon
thorn-falco
skler-link
hayato-fox
mattdotzeb-falco
KrazyJones-Peach
Emmy-Zelda
Pat/Pro-Fox
J-Holla-Jiggz
Spictom-DK
KevinM-Bowser
KDJ-Fox
ISB-Marth
CWJAlex-Fox

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
hmm birdman broke his phone so I can't reach him until he wakes up and if he signs on aim, so there is a slight possibility I won't make it if he wakes up and walks out the door.

Top Bottom