• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BIN! WHAT 9000!!!!!?? Fall River, MA - Date: August 18th !DIRECTIONS ON 1ST POST

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Yeaz The ninja turtles wishes to hold a tournament :D BIN = Best in New-England :D Bringing BIN back from new york and straight to the heart of MA. Come get your training done this will be too goot. :)

if this goes well maybe we can make this a monthly :)

Game Room entry way is in the back of the building, you'll hear the smashin :p in the backyard. I'll put a sign on the mailbox if u think ur confused.

Singups - 1:30PM - 2:30PM or sooner the faster we get things rolling.
Teams - 3PM - 5PM
Food Break - 5PM - 5:30PM
Singles - 5:30PM - 10PM (Those who are still at dinner r what ever will have their matches on hold)

RR - 10PM - 11PM

I try to get this done by 11PM but 12AM @ the latest.

HOW TO GET HERE:

From North

- Take RT-24 S
- Take Right on Split to I-195 W Towards Providence
- Take Right on Exit 8 Back on RT-24 S
- Be Careful of this Merge Area Because You Will Have to take the first exit you see (Brayton Ave)
- At the Lights Take a Left onto Brayton Ave.
- At the Set of Lights (Pass the Slades Bank) , Take a Left and Go Straight Until You See Montle Building (My House is on the Right of it so That whole area side street you can park.

From South

- Take RT-24 N
- Take Exit 5 (I Think) Towards Brayton Ave (Should be a sign saying Brayton Ave you wont miss it)
- Take a Left @ the Lights
- Continue to Go Straight Pass The Slades Bank There will be a set of Lights, Take that left and follow till you see Montle and that whole side street you can park.

From I-195 W

- Head toward New Bedford,
- Then Go Onto RT-24 S and follow same Dir. As coming from North.

From I-195 E

- Head toard Providence,
- Then Go Onto RT-24 S and follow same Dir. As coming from North

NOTE! IMPORTANT: DO NOT I mean DOOO NOTTTT!! Park Right in front of my house.. My Pops go fishing alot and he needs the space to back up his boat soooo try to park on the side of that Montle Building.. Thanks.

476 Jefferson St
Fall River, MA 02721

Phone: 508-496-5167

Set ups:

4 TVs - Hayato, Roga, Eve
1 TV - Gonzalez
1 TV - Pat, JHolla?
2 TVs - Elen

Cubes/Smash

3/3 - Hayato, Roga, Eve
1/1 - Pat, JHolla
2/2 - Elen

Tournament Format: (Singles)

Prize: CASH* (Teams + Singles)

1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%

Entry Fee:

Singles: $5
Teams: $10

- Double Elimination (Seeded by Location/Crew)
- 8 Minute Time Limit
- 4 Stock / No Items
- Best of 3, Finals Best of 5
- Round 1: Random (Neutral Levels only - FD, PS, DL64, BF, YS, and FOD )
- Round 2, 3: Loser Picks Stage, Winner Stays or Change Character, Loser Picks Character After. If Loser only picks Character and No Counter Stage, Winner has to stay the same Character. ( I think that is how it goes..? )
- 1 Stage Striking from Random Per Player.
- Stage Banning Allowed: Only for Non-Neutral Levels Only! Levels from Random cannot be Banned!! Keep that in mind.
- No Stage can be played more than once per set unless it is randomly selected.

Special Format:

- The top 8 players enter into a round robin tournament after everything (Singles + Teams) is done. This is to keep score for the top 8 players in every event. There is no prize for this but a nice pride to keep and keep your name on the score board.

Round Robin Format:

- Everyone plays everyone we all know.
- Best of 3 - Scores collected ( Wins and Lost )
- Round 1: Random (Neutral Levels only - FD, PS, DL64, BF, YS, and FOD )
- Round 2, 3: Loser Picks

Point System:

1st: 1000
2nd: 600
3rd: 400
4th: 200
5th: 100
6th: 50
7th: 25
8th: 10

Stages Banned:

- Singles Stages Banned - Hyrule Temple, Yoshi 64, Fourside, Icicle Mountain, Flatzone, Venom, Brinstar Depths, Big Blue, Great Bay

Tournament Format: (Teams)

- Team Attack on and Life Stealing Allowed
- Double Elimination (Seeded by Location/Crew)
- 8 Minute Time Limit
- 4 Stock / No Items
- Best of 3, Finals Best of 5
- Round 1: Random (Neutral Levels only - FD, PS, DL64, BF, and YS )
- Round 2, 3: Loser Picks Stage, Winner Stays or Change Character, Loser Picks Character After. If Loser only picks Character and No Counter Stage, Winner has to stay the same Character. ( I think that is how it goes..? )
- 1 Stage Striking from Random Per Team.
- Stage Banning Allowed: Only for Non-Neutral Levels Only! Levels from Random cannot be Banned!! Keep that in mind.
- No Stage can be played more than once per set unless it is randomly selected.

- Team Stages On - Final Destination, Dreamland 64, Pokemon Stadium, Yoshi's Story and Battlefield

- Team Stages Banned - Hyrule Temple, Yoshi 64, Fourside, Icicle Mountain, Flatzone, Venom, Brinstar Depths, Big Blue, Fountain of Dreams, Mute City.

**Other Rules**

- Controller mods of ANY kind (short-hop mod, L-trigger mod, etc), except for cosmetic changes (paint job, different colored plastic), are banned. If you are caught using a banned controller you will be disqualified from the tournament.

- Turbo or programmed buttons of any kind are banned. You may use third party controllers or pads that have these features, but if you are suspected of using the banned features you will not be allowed to use that controller any longer.

- Glitches used to stop your opponent from controlling their character or indefinitely freezing them (Mewtwo's Soul Stunner, the Ice Climber freeze glitch), or any glitch or trick that freezes the match or makes it in any way unfinishable are banned. Using them will result in the immediate forfeit of the set.

- Tactics such as Peach's Wallbombing and Jiggly's Rising Pound are allowed as methods of recovery or to maneuver around the stage. Using them (or any similar tactics) to excessively stall a match, such as dropping below levels intentionally and stalling underneath, is banned. Judges will be on the tournament floor and can be called in at any time to enforce this rule during a match.

- Restart Rule, When a match starts and a player does not want to play the randomly selected stage he/she has 5 seconds to pause and quit the match so long as no lives were lost and no damage was given. Each player gets 1 per set (only applies to the first match of a set)

- Advanced Slob Picks - After the first match the loser says the stage out loud. Then the winner picks their character and the loser picks their character after that.

- Dave's Stupid Rule - Any stage that has already been played cannot be chosen again, even if its the stage you wish to use for your counterpick. We will make exceptions for the finals matches as those sets are best of 5.

- Any disturbance considered to be major will result in the eviction of the person or person(s) involved, no refund will be given and they will NOT be allowed at any future event. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Yeah, don’t fight with people, we have swords and we will not hesitate to use them. (seriously) So no fighting in the venue, you will be kicked out without refund and banned from all future events. No tobacco products are allowed on premises, so don’t bother trying to smoke because we’re obligated to call the police. And obviously no alcohol.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
courese not soo i need everyones input. which date woud work. i will have to do it in sept. if august is too booked with tournaments.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
Hayoface try to make this earlier lol.

I gotta leave for university on August 24th, can you make it like a week or two earlier?

xHayatox

Smash Lord
:( unfortunately i cant first week of august 4th is too early for most kids.. Sooooo August 18th, or Sept. 1st. those are the better dates since lobster is 25th :)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Hayato you are too good for giving us Maine kids the 25th. If I can't make it to this I'll be a very sad panda =(

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
This sounds too good.

I'll try to see if I can make this ****.

Reminds me of the old school days...

xHayatox

Smash Lord
if u ever heard of bin new york u will kno what this is. its not a big venue. it takes place in the underground layer of my crib :) local event like the imfamous san gardens. skler its southern mass heh. $5 for singles cool with everyone? ii dont wanna overcharge or shoud i make it 10 and 20 for teams

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
**** yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Someone given me some housing too would be too nice.

The August date is fine but it's close to my moving out date, september 1st would be better, but I can probably make it either way.
no ***** this is the date *****. Yo hayato you need to teach me how to break dance son.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
remeatchhhh okiedokie ;D lord knight if u drive 5 + hours from jersey here for this local tourney then ill house u :o kits crazy haha

Cort

Apple Head
Is this at someone's house?

I was thinking of hosting the next ESTICLE on this date or 2 weeks after >_<

xHayatox

Smash Lord
yes cort.. :( its in the underground layers of my crib. if its sunny outside and nice maybe i connect some tv outside too ;o 2 weeks after i will come 2 ur tourney cort ;o if u been to camp combo u kno what this will be like except alittle smaller :)

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Wow, if ChuDat spoke 1/2 as eloquently in real life as he did in that interview, I'd be shocked. Talk about an edit job, Lmao. And that bit about MLG sponsoring FC so it should be better almost completely faltered from what he originally said. And just b/c MLG spelled it a certain way, doesn't mean that's how it supposed to be spelled. It's "Yahyuhzz!"

xHayatox

Smash Lord
yeaz i got an arcade set up for the main tv. it will be for smash until thngs done then i guess i can set up some mvc and **** some hoes ;P tournament sign up starts at 1:30pm. tournament start @ 2:30 i hope and ill have **** thomas help me keep things under control bcuz im too soft hearted to yell :) you can show up around 1 if you'd like. ill have jones n rawsex (if he comes) help set things up if i happen to have to work that day. ill most likely come back by 1pm if thats the case but ill have someone there to set things up. the entry way is in the back of the crib. to the cellar. if its a sunny day no rain maybe i throw a bbq if i got money for it haha so far i got like 5 tvs. should be enough for this i suppose. if not i got backup.

ill smack that cable with my Broom Doom :p

Top Bottom