• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BIN! WHAT 9000!!!!!?? Fall River, MA - Date: August 18th !DIRECTIONS ON 1ST POST

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
hopefully the mages shall show up. And thanks for using the last paragraph i wrote for caty! I feel special now. :)

ChopingBoard

Smash Journeyman
yo tom i can go to this. so i'll come with you niggle

i need to get my preactice on. so come ova the week before and stuff.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
goot stuff :p i had to steal the mages rule set hehe i don feel like coming up with one so i used ur greatness as a template

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
this tourney will be amazing. We can always bring a setup if you need one hayo. If somehow I get screwed out of top 8 round robin I will be so sad :(.

KrazyJones

Smash Journeyman
this tourney will be amazing. We can always bring a setup if you need one hayo. If somehow I get screwed out of top 8 round robin I will be so sad :(.

Pat you probably will win it all....

I will make a comeback so anyone that think they are ready for me then bring it son!!!

Then again who the he!! is KJ. He the guy that will own you lol.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
less than 25 kit show up the entry is $5 singles/$10 teams but if we get more than 25 heads do yu think i shoud raise the stake to $10 single and $20 teams?

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
yo hayato did you list the t.v im goin to bring?
i just finalized my plans to come come to this
tourney, so lets go nigaz:demon:
BTW i can bring the t.v but i dont have a cube:mad:

xHayatox

Smash Lord
:o i got 2 wiis and 1 cube and 3 smash and ill add ur tv to the list and pat's tv if he wants to bring it. his is super big :O kit so muscular

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
ill bring the setup cause im soo goot.

I hope krazy jones can make it even though its such a long ways away for him...kids soo goot.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Please refrain from eating and drinking and throwing ur garbage everywhere i will have a trash can for that. i kno you all kno that but i just wanna remind :p it tends to always happen regardless. i just dont wanna clean up after someone's mess. I do have a pic nic table outside if anyone wanna chow down outside :) i got a grill too but no charcoal or fire :( sooo sorry no bbq unless i got some monies to buy some stuff.. gear up kits im gonna be ready than ever this time around!

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
I'll see if I can make it, but I'm going to be moving back into school around this time so it will be difficult for me to attend this.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Have I posted here yet?

Oh well. I'll probably go so I can lose to Hayato again.

Top Bottom