• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill's OctoberFest 10/10 Melee only

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
what a useless post, kevin.

that was irresponsible.

morally, the equivalent of getting drunk.

nice job succumbing to peer pressure.
Useless forum posting=/=getting drunk

Definitely less fun from what I hear. I'm making do with what I have at the moment.

lord karn

Smash Master
actually, I think there might be a connection

Lots of useless forum posts are made while drunk

pp has been making some pretty useless posts lately

I'm starting to see a correlation here. . .

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
actually, I think there might be a connection

Lots of useless forum posts are made while drunk

pp has been making some pretty useless posts lately

I'm starting to see a correlation here. . .
Lord Karn, YOU ARE A MODERN MASTER.

Why do you think I have so many ****ing posts lol

lord karn

Smash Master
yeah, and pp just started college, too. it seems pretty obvious what's going on here

I think an intervention is in order if PP doesn't take responsibility for his own actions. . .

Edit: see that post didn't even make any gosh darn sense

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My posts were never pointless when I was drunk. They expressed my views and outlook on life. They analyzed in the greatest detail the smallest of facts. My posts stretched subjects of international worry, and touched on the errors of society. These posts carried within them answers to several questions one my ask themselves at any given point in their lives. These posts helped guide the lost back into the guiding light that leads all to a better future. My posts crawled on the doorstep of creation and walked down the path of the end.

Some say these posts didn't exist. That is only because these posts wrote themselves into a directory only found by those of the highest level of thinking. At which point, they see what life is and why it is. And these people move on, never to be heard or seen from again. It is what happens when one gains the answers to the ultimate questions; There is nothing more left for them.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
As long as you don't magically become an ***hole when you drink (which some people do), the only thing you're wasting is your liver.

-ACE's words of wisdom

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
don't contradict me, alex
Your values is a disarray prioritizin' horribly
Unhappy with the riches 'cause you're piss poor morally
Ignorin' all prior advice and forewarnin'
And we mighty full of ourselves
All of a sudden, aren't we?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
already seen m2k drunk, i have no further desire to put people in awkward situations.
OH GOD, WHAT!?! I missed that one. Now that I hear it . . .. I want to see that sight. Just once.

lord karn

Smash Master
so pp is drunk and apparently there is also a hot girl in his room, or at least he said so earlier. Perhaps she just appears hot in his drunken state

god, pp has changed so much in the last few weeks

Top Bottom