• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill's OctoberFest 10/10 Melee only

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
WTF. No chance of me getting off on the 10th I was just told today. Someone else already requested the entire week off and coincidentally that is also when the boss is out of town. I tried bros.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
This needs more attention.

M2K clearly needs to come to this. It combines two of his favorite things. Smash and social awkwardness.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I think I'll go to this even if Ace can't go. I might schedule an advising appt. for fall transfer or something at state while i'm there for the weekend.

So I may be in need of a bro to team with....?

DJRome

Smash Hero
well, i certainly can see that smashers are not that serious when quenched. this fact is reflected in the lowered cost. and i don't know if i enjoy having the company of certain smashers when they are less than parched. but i will decide soon because honestly, i like melee and playing many people in melee, but water can become a serious problem. if like 10 people wanna come to duke to play thirstily, i support that but if the turnout is lower. . . i'll reconsider the options

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
When I drink water, I play slightly worse. It's a simple matter of ignoring risk due to inebriation. High risk = High reward, and thus = high chance of failure.

When I... smoke water(?) I play a good bit better. I'm MUCH more concentrated. My tech skill is noticeably better.

null55

Smash Master
Lol, I'm much worse after smoking water. I get distracted easily, and do what I want happen without thinking rather than what I should do.

Drunk I'm **** tho

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
yo Bill no promises yet but I might be able to make this thing. I get off at 1pm so that would mean I could be there around 5-6...

I'll let you know ASAP

Top Bottom