• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill's OctoberFest 10/10 Melee only

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Good I was hoping one person would drag you into a corner for friendlies all evening.

And whats wrong with beer? You're Catholic. Jesus turned like 150 gallons of water into wine... and I'll tell you this, it wasn't because everyone wanted to be sober.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
First of all, sig'd.

Second of all, it's pretty harsh to tell someone that they don't have morals. Morality is relative. Although I may pick on people at times as a joke, I try to make the sarcasm quite obvious and try to treat others as I would treat my own family (which I might add, is pretty **** good). I'd like to think I'm a pretty nice guy and that I have good morals. Drinking and premarital relations don't necessary make you immoral.

DJRome

Smash Hero
it's not the holiest of actions but not immoral. and pp is just a stickler for rules in regards to water treatment i think. epa has strict guidelines and pp respects that

Foxy

Smash Master
i think it's great if someone has a fun time drinking. i wish i had a fun time drinking, it would be awesome.

however i don't/wouldn't, and i suppose i do think it's slightly out of the range of what i want to accomplish in life, but i certainly don't harp on anyone who does.

unless they tell me it's the end-all-be-all of fun. that does get on my nerves.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I would think that getting drunk often shows more proof of a weakness in character (for instance, someone dealing with stress in the form of drinking alcohol rather than toughing it out - just one example of many) than it does a lack of morals.

Thanks Kevin.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh god, PP. Not morals. Morals? Why not just say you are responsible or something?

Top Bottom