• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Bill Bill & Lord Karnbro Present: Be a bro 11/15 *update

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Right now there is a confirmed 6 people coming from my area. We should be there around noon.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
So Vilt said he will take me...and it's confirmed..yahoo!!! oh and i sent you my address for tomorrow..i'll call you tomorrow as well. Anyways, as i will be in Greensboro tomorrow, i want to play some of you GB peeps in Melee (i probably won't enter brawl short of me being really bored and entering and tornado spamming or planking or something gay..just so i can hope that such things get banned eventually)

Anyways, who is up for melee tomorrow and has somewhere that vilt and I could go to..or alt i'll just go..dunno if vilt will want to come or not..he said that we can't play at his place though.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Looks like this one is shaping up.

edit: my original post was too boring.

BRO THIS IS GONNA BE AMAZING BRO!!!!!! <---- that's for you ph00t

DUB

Smash Lord
Let's play a game >.>

How many times do you think "bro" will be said at this tourney?

I'm guessing 5336

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thanks Karn bro.

I'll get to meet KP. Cool.

NoVA isn't comin though guys. I did all I could.

Should be fun regardless.

Lol west coast.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If you win that match, I'll believe you then lol. LoZR and Ali are too good.

Make Ali laugh and kill LoZR. That's my strategy.

Malk

Smash Champion
lol me and david own lozr and ali in melee doubles EVERY TIME

we will bring em TO DAT RIVER GOD

AHH'M ALLERGIC TO LAVA MOTHER UFCKAKA

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Really? Good luck to you bros either way then.

I'm more excited to play LoZR in singles anyway.

You too Ali. I wanna see what kinda stuff you can do to my Falco now. Last time wasn't exactly fair lol.

You were outta practice right? Is that still the case?

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
Dr PP are you up for teaming with me in melee teams? Supposedly you're pretty good...if i'm going to enter teams it would be nice to have some chance of winning..but i suppose as long as I don't ever get paired with a non-wavedashing unable to short hop teammate in a random draft teams, i will be content.

Still..without trying to speak myself up..especially since i'm out of practice..i'm pretty decent

Foxy

Smash Master
Dr PP are you up for teaming with me in melee teams? Supposedly you're pretty good...if i'm going to enter teams it would be nice to have some chance of winning..but i suppose as long as I don't ever get paired with a non-wavedashing unable to short hop teammate in a random draft teams, i will be content.

Still..without trying to speak myself up..especially since i'm out of practice..i'm pretty decent
i really want to mm you.

accept/refuse?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

I'm teaming with PP. Sorry bro.

If you win that match, I'll believe you then lol. LoZR and Ali are too good.

Make Ali laugh and kill LoZR. That's my strategy.
Dude, you make Ali laugh, and I'll distract LoZR. Perfect combo!. But... If LoZR doesn't show up for Teams, my plan is a fail. =P

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
Really? Good luck to you bros either way then.

I'm more excited to play LoZR in singles anyway.

You too Ali. I wanna see what kinda stuff you can do to my Falco now. Last time wasn't exactly fair lol.

You were outta practice right? Is that still the case?
umm im practicing very little because of schoolwork , but I might suddenly shine , I dont know

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Yes, It's finally my time to beat Ali! >_> <_<

Yea, not really, he'd probably beat the shit out of me.

who knows.

I love posting random shit.

It's fun.

i think I'm turning

into Mango or

something. Look how

I type. =P

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
KP, it depends on whether LoZR and Ali team and how you're playing. I wanna do well too, but only if the other two beasts in the the state are teaming. Otherwise, I'd like to keep the playing field as even for everyone as possible to make the tourney more fun.

Omsde, can that replace Bowser vs DK? I hate that sooooo much after practicing it lol. It's not even fair. I get friggin death comboed, and my only advantage is up-B outta shield. Not exactly worth it lol. I'll still MM you in it though since I accepted a while back, I've gotta keep my word lol.
I love me some Mario vs Luigi! Let's do ittttt!!!

We don't know for sure yet Lucas lol.

Ali, I doubt you should worry much. Just moonwalk. When has that ever failed? =p

No Mango stalking! It's unhealthy. Besides, I heard west coast will be at this anyway...

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Haha yeah we can forget about the Godzilla v Kong and replace it with Mario Bros. I'm starting (or trying) to pick up Luigi so just don't **** me too hard. Be gentle.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Looool nooow you wanna team with me =p. I have like...FOUR people wanting to team with me now? I feel loved.

How bout this, I'll team with Ali if LoZR shows, but team with one of the other three (Lucas, Twitch, or KP) if he doesn't. Is that fair?

Thanks Mask. I can tell you some things maybe since I've messed with Luigi a little before.

EDIT SON: post 2,999! Speaking of which, I don't think I'll be doin epic shoutouts for post 3,000 because I got this post count too quickly. I'll wait a while longer...

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Aren't Melee singles and doubles taking place at the same time?

Dark Hart, your powers of awesome are strong.

Edit: Don't forget Dottore PeePee, Melee friendlies, I'll bring my notebook.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Looool nooow you wanna team with me =p. I have like...FOUR people wanting to team with me now? I feel loved.

How bout this, I'll team with Ali if LoZR shows, but team with one of the other three (Lucas, Twitch, or KP) if he doesn't. Is that fair?
Well, if it really comes to that, I call Twitch. =P But seriously, I call Twitch if it comes to that.

Aren't Melee singles and doubles taking place at the same time?

Dark Hart, your powers of awesome are strong.
Yes they are, and thank you Zero.

Why don't we just sort this teammate thing out when we get there, lol.
:laugh: This guy is smart. <3 Bro Corey

Top Bottom