• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Bill Bill & Lord Karnbro Present: Be a bro 11/15 *update

Malk

Smash Champion
cause I mean there's like ultimate frisbee gay and then there's

chris knorr's / savedgex's hair gay

lord karn

Smash Master
Hey, I'm not that short. I thought I was taller than you. Why all the DH hate? :(

qft

Dude, Ganon and Falco are 2 of your best imo, besides ICs of course.

Hey bro, I know that CJ and Vilt are driving from Gboro, and Dr. PP might pass through.

And if you ask anyone, even myself, I'm a tier wh0re too. lol

1. Why the DH hate? :(

I can bring a copy of Melee and Cube, but no TV, would that help any?
Yes, bring it. We might not need it, but bring it in case.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
PLEASE I NEED THIS INFORMATION TO GO. Can anyone tell me the name of the hall where this is at. I have heard that it is at a recreation sort of building. Assumedly there is a name. If ANYONE who knows what's goin on or has seent he venue, please PM me. I would like to play smash too guyss...

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
i still dunno if i wanna spend the gas for this...my car bleeds gas; but the worst part is that it uses oil so i basically have to buy it new oil for every tank of gas...which adds up.

Anyways, if i can't get a ride with twill (he hasn't responded yet)...does anyone need a ride? i could split gas with someone in Greensboro if they need a ride..

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
PLEASE I NEED THIS INFORMATION TO GO. Can anyone tell me the name of the hall where this is at. I have heard that it is at a recreation sort of building. Assumedly there is a name. If ANYONE who knows what's goin on or has seent he venue, please PM me. I would like to play smash too guyss...
Reading helps, dudeguy.

Date/Schedule

Saturday, November 15th
11:00 Registration for Melee, Brawl & N64 will open
12:00 Melee doubles and singles will start
3:00 Brawl doubles will start
5:30 Brawl singles will start

N64 will start at some point which will be defined later

Address

425 Hillsborough St, apartment 6c
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Foxy

Smash Master
Recreation building?

Venue = Bill/Karn's apartment

Bro, dude, come on, man.

lord karn

Smash Master
i still dunno if i wanna spend the gas for this...my car bleeds gas; but the worst part is that it uses oil so i basically have to buy it new oil for every tank of gas...which adds up.

Anyways, if i can't get a ride with twill (he hasn't responded yet)...does anyone need a ride? i could split gas with someone in Greensboro if they need a ride..
There are a lot of people coming from Greensboro. Some of them probably either need a ride or have an extra space in their car. Talk to Vilt or Behr or something.

gameboii

Smash Cadet
I WILL MAKE IT TO ANOTHER ONE OF THESE BEFORE THE SEMESTER IS OUT!!!!!!!!!

but it won be saturday >.<....i hope no one forgets who i am >.>

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
unfortunately i dno't know those people..but i'll see if their forum tag has an aim link

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
if their forum tags have aim links*

man, my grammar was so bad.

anyways, someone contact them for me if you can..since they haven't responded yet. Also, who lives in Greensboro and would be willing to play friday night (morning, afternoon, etc;P)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
G-boro bros, I got some bad news.

Our McD's has some orange **** put up all around it. They're renovating or closing or something.

Our McD's. :(

Somewhat drunk... On a Wednesday, no less.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
G-boro bros, I got some bad news.

Our McD's has some orange **** put up all around it. They're renovating or closing or something.

Our McD's. :(

Somewhat drunk... On a Wednesday, no less.
:(
Dude, that makes me so sad, you really don't know.

Actually, you might know.
:(

Where are we going for lunch, anyway? I think a ****load of bros are supposed to be coming, so it needs to be a wonderful place.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Billbro, should my bros and I arrive at your place from 10:30-11:00, would that be ok?

Also, I may need housing there for the four of us (Twitch, The Kids, and myself). Can that be arranged?

lord karn

Smash Master
We'll probably eat at Cosmic Cantina or Biskis. Cosmic Cantina is cheap for some good mexican food. Biskis is more unique and expensive and a good experience.

Yes you guys can stay with us. I have an extra mattress, two couches, and two good chairs. Anyone can stay who wants to. Just bring blankets or something.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Yo G-boro peeps, just another reminder, anyone going to this and needs a ride needs to call me: 965-3058. I got Behr and Mask as confirmed peeps. To you two. Call the peeps you know and ask if they are going. G-boro needs to represent BIG. ^^

Top Bottom