• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bill Bill Bill & Lord Karnbro Present: Be a bro 11/15 *update

null55

Smash Master
Just to be clear, there's a good chance I'll go, but I don't want to make any promises.

If I do go, I guess I'll drive. Riding with Charlie sounds so much easier though. **** decisions...

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Just to be clear, there's a good chance I'll go, but I don't want to make any promises.

If I do go, I guess I'll drive. Riding with Charlie sounds so much easier though. **** decisions...
It's all good.

I'm just saying, if you decide to drive, I'll come with you, bro. But if you don't wanna drive then it's all good. I'm sure Charlie will take you as long as there's room.

null55

Smash Master
It's all good.

I'm just saying, if you decide to drive, I'll come with you, bro. But if you don't wanna drive then it's all good. I'm sure Charlie will take you as long as there's room.
You (and Eddie I assume) are definitely (and preferably the only ones) riding with me if I drive to Bill.

No Jones *****.
Stfu with your dog jones.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i play flaco
pp plays flaco
jim plays flaco
behr plays flaco

are there any other kids around here (not The Kids, just kids) who play flaco i should know about

null55

Smash Master
If I do end up driving then hell yes, but I draw the line at you.

Lol, Matt why don't you drive me? You're car is beautiful.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I fool around with Falco occasionally. Then again, I never play Melee anymore, which makes me sad.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You're taller than me?

Did you just call yourself gay?

That's still alot of Falco players.

Lol Lucas the ******.

Makes me sad too Ph00t. I need to play you some so you can get revenge on me for last time ok bro?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
i play flaco
pp plays flaco
jim plays flaco
behr plays flaco

are there any other kids around here (not The Kids, just kids) who play flaco i should know about
I like to use Dair in friendlies, but sometimes I use B button.

Karn, I hope we get paired together in tournament, PT v. PT is awesome. I got some crazy stuff goin' on.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
My Fox sucks ***.
My Marth is pretty bad.
I've never really played Sheik.
Supposedly my Falco is pretty decent though. He's pretty fun too.

I really like ganon and CF though. I wanna learn them.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
mm, i would go to this thing if someone would give me a ride from greensboro to the tourney....is that possible? i just want someone to split gas with.if i have to drive (my car is kind of broken down..you probably want to use your own if you have the choice), I can..

anyways, even saving the .5-1 of gas to CH and back would be nice. I wonder what the turnout will be like..it's sad that i don't know the NC scene well enough to know who is actually good..all these names mean nothing to me..

also, if i can get a ride from greensboro, it would be nice to get in like 5 hrs of friendlies friday evening..else i'm just going to get owned from being 1month out of practice since my last major event when i last touched a controller.

lots of falcos...lame!! but i'm a top tier ***** too, so i won't complain.

null55

Smash Master
Lol so many jones.

Don't come to me for a ride, I'm full. Try Vilt.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Reviewing my matches vs LoZR from last tourney...I still feel like I'll get ***** lol. I just have to clean up my game, but...

You're too intimidating LoZR!

I do find your strategy vs Falco very effective though. Very smart stuff.

@KP: To help you get an idea of what the higher-level scene is gonna be like, the bros that did this were there: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EY23Ofex3ZM

Sengin

Smash Ace
You're too intimidating LoZR!
No kidding, once he gets momentum going it's like trying to stop a cement truck with a piece of paper.

Oh, and throw me into the list of falco players. I used to main Roy (*gasp!*). Though it has been quite a while since then.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
list of gay people falco players
me
malk
pp
kid #2
behr

dark hart

ordered by height
Hey, I'm not that short. I thought I was taller than you. Why all the DH hate? :(

NC is too good.
qft

My Fox sucks ***.
My Marth is pretty bad.
I've never really played Sheik.
Supposedly my Falco is pretty decent though. He's pretty fun too.

I really like ganon and CF though. I wanna learn them.
Dude, Ganon and Falco are 2 of your best imo, besides ICs of course.

anyways, even saving the .5-1 of gas to CH and back would be nice. I wonder what the turnout will be like..it's sad that i don't know the NC scene well enough to know who is actually good..all these names mean nothing to me..

also, if i can get a ride from greensboro, it would be nice to get in like 5 hrs of friendlies friday evening..else i'm just going to get owned from being 1month out of practice since my last major event when i last touched a controller.

lots of falcos...lame!! but i'm a top tier ***** too, so i won't complain.
Hey bro, I know that CJ and Vilt are driving from Gboro, and Dr. PP might pass through.

And if you ask anyone, even myself, I'm a tier wh0re too. lol

list of homosexuals falco users
me
who cares

dark hart

ordered by dick size

sweet
1. Why the DH hate? :(

HEY! Don't forget to bring set ups and a lot of copies of melee.
I can bring a copy of Melee and Cube, but no TV, would that help any?

Malk

Smash Champion
**** this **** is this ****ting weekend?
I totally thought it was next weekend and we were going to DC saturday DWTFWTF

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Awww, I wanted to see you again Matt. You're too good.

I'm bringin a full setup (with Wii and cube and Brawl and Melee), and a VCR to record.

NC mindgames Lucas.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'll bring my Wii + Brawlzzz + a TV (maybe).

My TV is quite unwieldy, and may not fit in my trunk.

Top Bottom