• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beta 3.2 OP UPDATED 2/19 @ 12:20PM

kupo15

Smash Hero
Community speaks louder than Kupo.
What the hell is that supposed to mean? You think I'm stupid or something that you can just dismiss me like that? Most of the community has no idea what they are talking about (matt4300, zxeon, spam ring a bell?) You gonna listen to them because they are the community? I don't like how you just come into this project and act like you know more than we do who has been here since the beginning. Please start arguing with better points than that like what shanus is doing.

I know you like being very conservative but I don't appreciate being shoved under the rug like that

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
I tried just completely removing that code, and it still froze. I think it might be the new bowser don't care code. Gonna try without that now.

edit: FRICK! It isn't that, either. I don't get what could be causing it!

I've never had freezing problems before like this. On any of the codesets. So there has to be something different about this new one that's causing the problems.

shanus

Smash Hero
I tried just completely removing that code, and it still froze. I think it might be the new bowser don't care code. Gonna try without that now.
Did you try running the entire new text file, or just the gct i provided? I ran around with my gct before as bowser, MK, and fox in a few matches (only like 10 minutes and had no issues). Just trying to run the tests.

Oh, and squirtle and mario. I have to test more, but I'm on the phone. Try out my gct and test it out just to make sure its not a mistake on your end:

http://shanemulliganphotography.blogsite.org:6111/~shane/Smashcodes/2-16-2009/BETA3.2/

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Did you try running the entire new text file, or just the gct i provided? I ran around with my gct before as bowser, MK, and fox in a few matches (only like 10 minutes and had no issues). Just trying to run the tests.
I cp'd the codes into a new txt file and used that. I don't know whether the copy error was on your end or mine (don't know how it could have been on mine since I just c/p'd the whole thing from top to bottom, but whatever), but there was definitely some error in copying codes going on, because kupo sent me his file, and it works fine.

shanus

Smash Hero
I cp'd the codes into a new txt file and used that. I don't know whether the copy error was on your end or mine (don't know how it could have been on mine since I just c/p'd the whole thing from top to bottom, but whatever), but there was definitely some error in copying codes going on, because kupo sent me his file, and it works fine.
Yeah I think it was on your end ;-)

Glad to know everything works well

kupo15

Smash Hero
Ok so I don't really like 4.0 as much so I decided to try and split the difference between b2 and b4. I have an excel chart that shows b2, b4 and my new one but cant figure out how to upload it.

This code is inbetween beta 2 and beta 4

Characters that stayed the same throughout both: (b2/b4)

Mario
Yoshi
Fox
Peach
Sheik
Marth
Falco
Oli
Diddy
Zard
Lucario
ROB
Toon

Chars that stayed in b4:

Link
Bowser
Snake
Sonic
Mk

Chars changed from B4

Dk
Dg 1.1

Samus
Dg 1.25

Kirby
Dg 1.1

Pika
FH 1.025
Dg 1.15

Luigi
Dg 1.1

Falcon
SH: .85
FH 1.15
FF: 1.2
Dg: 1.25
Grav 1.075

Ness
FH 1.025
Dg 1.175
Grav 1.05

Zelda
Dg 1.1

Gaw
Dg 1.1

ICers
Dg 1.1

Ganon
FF 1.2
Dg 1.2

Wario
Dg 1.1

Pit
FH 1.025
Dg 1.1
Grav 1.025

ZSS
Dg 1.15

Lucas
Dg 1.15

Squirt
Dg 1.1

Ivy
Dg 1.15

DDD
Dg 1.1

Ike
FF 1.25
Dg 1.1

Jiggs
Dg 1.1

Wolf
SH .9
FH 1.1
FF 1.15
Dg 1.1
Grav 1.05

Code:
Jump/Grav
065A9200 000000DC
0025CB60 0114F840 
0245CA40 0305ED40
0465CB40 05448840
0628AC80 0745AA40
0834CA40 091ACD70
0A54CB50 0B33C530
0C35CB60 0D34C840
0E35CA60 0F06E840
1145CB60 12448840
1145CB60 1456CC40
1544C840 1612E830
1754C850 1824CA40
1935CB60 1A44CA40
1B35CA60 1D45CA30
1E26E840 1F55CA40
2045C840 2125CB60
2246D850 2335CA60
2534E840 2944EA40
2C28A850 2E3FCB60
2F34ED40 3F4CCCCD
3F59999A 3F666666
3F733333 3F800000
3F833333 3F866666
3F89999A 3F8CCCCD
3F900000 3F933333
3F966666 3F99999A
3FA00000 3FA66666
3FB33333 00000000

shanus

Smash Hero
I'll try it out today, but I'm already going to say no to the following characters (I even told you on AIM) that I have gotten extensive player feedback on loving their current settings:

DK
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Zelda

Down gravity is not required in a set. There is no reason a character must have it, which you are arbitrarily assigning values for here. Like, why are Lucas, ZSS, & Ivy at 1.15 when most are at 1.1. Like I'm sorry to say it here, but we have gotten a TON of positive feedback here on the feel of 3.1 (and the 5 testers for 3.2–our current beta number). And the only two people who thought it was too slow were Jiang and Muba, and those two are on crack anyway. At this point, most people are really happy with the direction we've taken and general all use our set. The last thing I want to do is just loop around to right where we started with.

Despite all of my previous complaints, I know it takes time to set this up and do it, so I will playtest this set today (minus the values for the 4 describes before) and see what I think. Just remember though, adding downgravity for no quantifiable reason besides you like it for flow and not purpose is not constructive towards building an optimal player profile.

I hope others will comment here on this (and I think they will agree with my stance).

KishSquared

Smash Master
What's up with Bowser Don't Care now? It's .9X - .4, does that mean that he takes .4 less than 90% of the damage? What's the logic behind the .4?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i just played a whole bunch of brawl+ last night with andyg (vids coming soon)

he played straight falcon, and i played pretty much sonic and ike. he absolutely loves it but feels falcon needs some tweaking. he says he drops like a lead weight lol. its good for combos and stuff on the stage, but eliminates like any off stage game with him. its like impossible to jump off the stage, double jump, knee, and be able to recover lol.

shanus

Smash Hero
i just played a whole bunch of brawl+ last night with andyg (vids coming soon)

he played straight falcon, and i played pretty much sonic and ike. he absolutely loves it but feels falcon needs some tweaking. he says he drops like a lead weight lol. its good for combos and stuff on the stage, but eliminates like any off stage game with him. its like impossible to jump off the stage, double jump, knee, and be able to recover lol.
you can flub a knee and uair and still recover with the current falcon values..... his edgegame is fine, you just cant jerk off off the edge as him anymore. you can do any aerial off the edge and still recover, you just can't go ape**** crazy off of it.

Also, tell AndyG to play Brawl+ even more. I want to convert all my former olimar mainers to it!

shanus

Smash Hero
What's up with Bowser Don't Care now? It's .9X - .4, does that mean that he takes .4 less than 90% of the damage? What's the logic behind the .4?
Cuts low damage attacks basically in half, and becomes rather insignificant to high damage attacks. My idea for the value was that low damage attacks should do a little more than well, zero, against bowser, and make the bowser don't care scale among the entire cast rather than just the fast small chars.

So 1dmg attack = .5 dmg
2dmg attacker = 1.4dmg
5dmg attack = 4.1dmg
10dmg attack = 8.6dmg
15dmg attack =13.1dmg
20dmg attack =17.6dmg

When I played it, it felt pretty awesome.

kupo15

Smash Hero
I'll try it out today, but I'm already going to say no to the following characters (I even told you on AIM) that I have gotten extensive player feedback on loving their current settings:

DK
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Zelda

Down gravity is not required in a set. There is no reason a character must have it, which you are arbitrarily assigning values for here. Like, why are Lucas, ZSS, & Ivy at 1.15 when most are at 1.1. Like I'm sorry to say it here, but we have gotten a TON of positive feedback here on the feel of 3.1 (and the 5 testers for 3.2–our current beta number). And the only two people who thought it was too slow were Jiang and Muba, and those two are on crack anyway. At this point, most people are really happy with the direction we've taken and general all use our set. The last thing I want to do is just loop around to right where we started with.

Despite all of my previous complaints, I know it takes time to set this up and do it, so I will playtest this set today (minus the values for the 4 describes before) and see what I think. Just remember though, adding downgravity for no quantifiable reason besides you like it for flow and not purpose is not constructive towards building an optimal player profile.

I hope others will comment here on this (and I think they will agree with my stance).
You have to be careful who you listen to shanus. You can't just say the community when you have matt4300's and zxeons and spams out there. Of course its arbitrary and its supposed to be the midway between the two sets. You should at least try the setting with those four characters before being biased towards it.

shanus

Smash Hero
You have to be careful who you listen to shanus. You can't just say the community when you have matt4300's and zxeons and spams out there. Of course its arbitrary and its supposed to be the midway between the two sets. You should at least try the setting with those four characters before being biased towards it.
Haha, don't worry, you don't need to tell me who to listen to lol, I already assume 99.9% of people don't know what they are talking about (pretty much been that way ever since Brawl was announced).

I'm saying all of this because you aren't building a good case since you still have yet to explain to me why its better for floatier characters to have faster movement, a slightly nerfed recovery, and easier ability to be combo'd beyond "because I want to." Giving them more downgrav might hurt their game more then help it for the above reasons, and most of these characters need more help, not less :-\

I'm still gonna try it out later today (prolly not till the eveningish), but with all the changes we've made thus far, its been for a reason and pretty methodical. I'm a scientist, I want an explanation please :p. Also, Im not saying none of these changes will get in. I'll hard test a lot of these chars, if they feel improved, I'll agree with you. I'm only doing this because this process NEEDS to be methodical. We can't issue blanket changes left and right without real substance behind it because otherwise it'll just be chaos.

Also, for the record:
-For DK, I have opinions from a brawl DK main & melee competitive player from my university, I have SMK, Cape, Shell, and myself who all agree he plays fantastic. Also, a majority of them play as DK a LOT if they don't main him.
-For Falcon, we have like 50 people who all think he is awesome, including everyone in the back room.
-For Zelda, I think her problem lies within her Short Hop height and not her gravity. Waiting on more opinions for her.
-For Kirby, we have Kaotical, Naka, Cape, cAm, and a few other Kirby mains. Neither of us main Kirby, I'd rather trust them.

There's my hard proof for you :-P

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
you just can't go ape**** crazy off of it.
but this is what people want haha

falcons recovery in general is pretty weird/messed up compared to what it is in melee. i was also talking to scar earlier about it (who played brawl+ a while ago, hasnt for a while, but wants to try it out again) and is pretty unsure about his recovery. you cant really use his upB backwards the same way you were able to in melee.

hint: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190270
^ that is what people want from smash lol. im not saying we should be making this melee (we def shouldnt), but there are still some great aspects of it we should be striving to help bring to brawl+

also, while im posting in here... i didnt even realize till yesterday that some things like the ICs infinite grabs and sheiks ftilt lock is still in brawl+, are these going to be fixed?
also i played some of it with vex (the amazing brawl bowser), and he is really discontent with bowser in brawl+. he thinks the thick skin is funny and cool, but doesnt like much else and feels that he is a lot worse than he was in vBrawl. hes most upset about no longer having the infinite jump with his over B. hes really into making his own games/modifying and is amazing in vBrawl (tied for first in PA, and knows a lot of the technical aspect of the game). i suggested for him to be here in the plusery and havnt heard anything yet but im sure he'l make a fine addition.

The Cape

Smash Master
Bowser does have the infinite jump. Its just a tight timing. Squared and I (and probably more) can all do it. Tell him to just try harder.

shanus

Smash Hero
but this is what people want haha

falcons recovery in general is pretty weird/messed up compared to what it is in melee. i was also talking to scar earlier about it (who played brawl+ a while ago, hasnt for a while, but wants to try it out again) and is pretty unsure about his recovery. you cant really use his upB backwards the same way you were able to in melee.

hint: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190270
^ that is what people want from smash lol. im not saying we should be making this melee (we def shouldnt), but there are still some great aspects of it we should be striving to help bring to brawl+

also, while im posting in here... i didnt even realize till yesterday that some things like the ICs infinite grabs and sheiks ftilt lock is still in brawl+, are these going to be fixed?
also i played some of it with vex (the amazing brawl bowser), and he is really discontent with bowser in brawl+. he thinks the thick skin is funny and cool, but doesnt like much else and feels that he is a lot worse than he was in vBrawl. hes most upset about no longer having the infinite jump with his over B. hes really into making his own games/modifying and is amazing in vBrawl (tied for first in PA, and knows a lot of the technical aspect of the game). i suggested for him to be here in the plusery and havnt heard anything yet but im sure he'l make a fine addition.
With momentum, he'll be able to do it moreso. The more you try and improve his edgegame, the more you will hurt his stage game. Falcon with combos or falcon who can screw around off the edge. We aren't looking for a party game, and i sure combo plenty off the edge right now as is. Your basing your opinions off of a few hours of gameplay with a new player to Brawl+. While I respect AndyG as a player, please don't take his balancing opinions as true until they clearly know the ropes. Same goes for Vex, bowser can infinite claw no problem, your friend just needs to time it better.

shanus

Smash Hero
Great feedback from Alopex:

Alopex said:
I've been doing some testing with it so I figured it would be a good idea to give you some specific feedback on certain things before you release the Beta 3.2.

I won't focus on balancing just yet, only oddities.

- Firstly, your test file is wrong for Bowser's grab break. Here's what it has:
Code:
Frame Speed Modifier Data [24 Lines]
065A9400 000000C0
[B]0B00003B 3F2AAAAA[/B]
1E00003B 3F777777
0A000040 3FAAAAAA
1A000040 3FAAAAAA
01000040 3F2AAAAA
25000041 3FD11111
14000024 3FD99999
1600002F 3F59999A
02000018 4036DB61
09000018 40200000
12000018 3FAAAAAB
1F000018 40555555
FF000018 40000000
FF000074 40800000
FF000061 3FA66666
FF000041 3FD55555
FF00000A 3FA66666
14140118 3FACCCCD
03190125 40000000
03140123 40000000
0300011E 3FC00000
03000121 40400000
1F0A0113 3FC00000
[B]0B00003B 3F5E9BD3[/B]
Both bold values are for Bowser's grab break. In this case, the first one in the code order will the code that gets applied. So the first bolded code is the one the game will use. And that is the 30 frame code.
The 23 frame code is that last code on the list, bolded. So you want to delete the first bolded line and replace it with the last one. Then you'll get 23 frame grab break for Bowser.

- As a reference, I tested out the VKO % of every character on center FD against Mario UpSmash. Have a look at the list and you'll see two problematic results in bold:

Snake 149
Falcon/Dedede 144
DK 140
Bowser 138
Link 137
Ike 136
Charizard/Ganon 135
Yoshi 134
ROB 132
Wario 131
Sonic 130
Lucario 129
Mario/Ivy/Samus 128
Diddy/Marth 125
Wolf 124
TL/Luigi/Falco 123
Ness/Pit 122
Lucas 121
Fox 119
ICs/Olimar/Peach 118
Sheik 117
ZSS 114
Pika/MK/Zelda 113
Kirby 110
G&W 107
Squirtle 106
Jigglypuff 100

Samus is dying way too early off the top. Look at her, she only made it to midweight despite technically being the 7th heaviest character in the game.
Wolf is also dying too early, seeing as he's even lighter than mid.

There are a couple of other oddities (like Marth being a midweght now), but those two are the main ones that really need to be looked at. Samus especially.

- Speaking of Samus:
The DownB (Bomb) change you guys made, isn't working properly. It causes this weird little jump after the bomb comes out, while you're still in ball form in the air. It really makes it impossible to time bomb jumps because you get sent up by that little jump and your timing is totally screwed. It feels and looks really unnatural. Have a look at it.

- Lucas
His Bair is feeling weird to me when you SH it. It's like it's lag isn't being canceled properly. If it's autocanceled, you can use a another move right as you land, as would be expected. But if you just rely on the Auto-L cancel, it seems like the move is really laggy. Took forever for the C-stick to get registered after I SH'd a retreating Bair and C-sticked forward on landing. I dunno, have a look at it and see if it feels odd to you.

- Wolf
He's feeling good, but his FH is pretty low right now. I'd expect it to be about Fox's FH height, but it's only maybe 2/3 of that. Feels really weird and might be what made people think he felt too heavy.

- Toon Link/Link
After using the new and godly Link, Toon Link feels inferior in every regard. His aerials now all feel super laggy with Link having 25% landing lag. It's really noticeable between the two and really goes a long way to make Toon Link feel weak.
Speaking of Link's aerial lag, I'd say bring it up to 30%. A compromise between the 25% and 35% you guys tried in previous builds.

- Jigglypuff
Her FH is too low and feels really unnatural. She literally hits a ceiling and it feels really unnatural, especially for her character.

Characters still in need a shorter SH:
- Pit
- Zelda
- Lucario

Characters whose SH are too low:
- Fox
Seriously, that's the only balance issue I'll mention. Fox's SH is ridiculously low. To the point where, combined with his fall speed, he never ever needs to even bother trying to SHFF an attack. It's extremely low and just way too safe. I really feel his SH needs to be higher AND his fall speed needs to be lower. He doesn't have to be exactly like he was in Melee, for obvious reasons.

Ok, sorry for the long read, but that's what I got so far.

And really, try to keep pushing for a DJ height code to be made. There's no way it can't be done if we can make the air momentum code. And it would really solve all the issues that UpGrav solves but would leave vertical knockback unphased. It's the only thing I want. :p

Alopex said:
So, in the Change List, you say the following:

"Ivysaur= After frame 10, 1."

What's the thing that's being modified there?

Furthermore, is Link's current aerial lag set to 25 or 35%? According to the text file, it's 35. But is that what's in the gct? If it is, then there's definitely no need to bring Link back down to 25, because the current value is more than fine if it's 35.

Also, King Dedede... is perfect. Good god. No need to touch him anymore, he is absolutely perfect. If anything at all needs to be done for him, it's maybe just a faster jab. But his FH, SH, fall speed... etc... perfect.

Sheik also feels much better now. I think everyone will be pleased.

The Cape

Smash Master
The Ivysaur thing is his forward B
Samus:
we need to shorten the bomb recovery time
She has always died off the top early

Wolf:
Might be a bit harder kill off the top would be nice

Pit and Lucario shorter SHs?

Thats all I really have

shanus

Smash Hero
Here is my response which contains my opinions on it all:

Alopex, awesome feedback, this is why I want to see you in the back room. We need more people like you haha. To answer some of your questions:

First, thanks for catching the boozer grab release error, so many changes happen at once, its easy to miss that one!

Samus I think I want to change her 1.05 weight instead of 1.00. This should make her die later as well. Wolf I think is at 1.1 right now, I wonder if his early dying is a function of his .95 downgrav. The values seem pretty good though I'd say, most seem to be pretty good. Hopefully we can address those two outliers.

Samus – her down B is too fast with the current mod, I think its 3x right now, I'm thinking of having it dropped to 1.5 or 2x.

Lucas – you might be having placebo effect right here. He is uniform across the board except his fast fall speed. If his move feels weird, i didn't do it! lol

Wolf –*interesting take on the FH, waiting for others opinions (i posted this whole pm in the back room to hear others opinions on it)

TL – I dont really feel like he is all that bad. I'm not sure yet because he seems pretty beast to me. This one I'll give you a we'll wait and see kinda treatment lol

Jiggs – also will wait from more opinions in the backroom, Osi really loved her from before and hemains jiggs so I'll look to him for advice

Zelda – agreed on lowering short hop

Lucario – we playtested him a lot, we were trying to preserve a lot of his combos from his SH and variations like fair dair nair or stuff like that. I think he is well suited as is.

Pit –*I seem to remember .95 broke one of his ACs, i think uair. Im not sure though

Fox – interesing idea, I felt that his low SH also limited him by making some approaches harder and requiring a full hop. Maybe rasiing the SH a bit is a good idea. Will need to test that one.

I double checked the gct btw, Link is set at 35% right now ALR.

In terms of ivysaurs speed up, i dont know the actual number off the top of my head, sorry :-\

Thanks a ton Alopex. I hope to see you in the Back Room shortly.

kupo15

Smash Hero
I'm still gonna try it out later today (prolly not till the eveningish), but with all the changes we've made thus far, its been for a reason and pretty methodical. I'm a scientist, I want an explanation please :p. Also, Im not saying none of these changes will get in. I'll hard test a lot of these chars, if they feel improved, I'll agree with you. I'm only doing this because this process NEEDS to be methodical. We can't issue blanket changes left and right without real substance behind it because otherwise it'll just be chaos.
Yes I don't have any "proof" and wouldn't know how to build a case. I just have a hunch and wanted to keep all the characters relatively on par with each other instead of some with b2, some with b3, and some stuck in vbrawl.

Oh and about the ness having more dgrav than zelda thingy, ness already has .05 more Dg than those in b4 so I thought Id preserve that.

Its just a hunch on making the game flow better without hurting the characters. 1.1 down gravity doesn't really change their playstyle

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
forgot to mention before, something driving me crazy with Samus that was in melee but not vBrawl. Can you make it so you can cancel the bomb jump thing animation with other moves. well like... say u bomb... samus curls up, drops a bomb, then stays as small circle for a little bit. in melee u could cancel this animation with something like a nair, or missile

kupo15

Smash Hero
That was a nice video. I see falcon being slightly floatier than shanus' setting which is what I'm trying to do with my falcon. But yea, we want that sort of excitement everywhere as long as its not detrimental to the game

shanus

Smash Hero
That was a nice video. I see falcon being slightly floatier than shanus' setting which is what I'm trying to do with my falcon. But yea, we want that sort of excitement everywhere as long as its not detrimental to the game
upgrav reduced by 2.5% isnt gonna make that sort of adjustment. It would probably require 1.025 maximum. You are also agreeing with someone who only spent a few hours for the first time playing Brawl+ who is complaining about recovering. We already know people are gonna mess up recovering when they start playing lol.

kupo15

Smash Hero
no I was agreeing to the video he posted. I have been using your falcon a lot and recovering hasn't been a huge problem at all and the ledge hops are getting better. I just want to see a slight increase in the floatiness which can be solved in several different ways.

shanus

Smash Hero
Also, Alopex is testing something right now the degree to which downgrav & upgrav affects character weight list. Should be interesting.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Chibo, be sure to post your Falcon suggestions in the Falcon thread. That goes for everyone, really, because this thread could change topic at any time and then the discussion will just be forgotten about.

shanus

Smash Hero
shanus messed up a value with my falcon. I forgot to add a smaller sh to compensate

Sh .85
091AAC70
Just edit it back into your other post no worries. I can't test till tonight anyways. I'm also waiting on Alopex before I even test it. Trying to find out proportions of downgrav and upgrav to survability. If downgrav has a greater influence than before, your value might actually make him even harder to kill lol.

shanus

Smash Hero
edit nevermind, i thought i had his dgrav at 1.15, turns out its at 1.2. I fail at reading.

kupo15

Smash Hero
**** it. Forgot another change. Fixed

Falcon
SH: .85
FH 1.15
FF: 1.2
Dg: 1.25
Grav 1.075

I have a nice Chart comparing the b2, b4 and my new b4 values

Its under Kupo in the PAL section. Tell me if the file doesn't work. It should be excel

shanus

Smash Hero
There you go, now you will make falcon harder to kill :p

Also your excel file is no good.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Its stupid microsoft works spread sheet. Try that now. Im going to take your falcon to gamers after playing with mine for the past hours to see the difference

shanus

Smash Hero
You fail so hard. Copy and paste it into notepad or something lol.

So it seems, (waiting on results from Alopex who seems to ve having a bit of troubles modifying codes), that downgrav and norm grav multiply producing an effective character weight (not the weight dealing with knockback though), and makes them harder to kill. Adding downgrav therefore buffs the vert KO resistance to all those chars :O

edit: Alopex says this value for wolf is sexy:
0.85 SH, 1.2 FH, 1.2 FF, 0.95 Dgrav, 1.05 Grav

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i was just thinkn about another code, what about making it so the c stick does a smash regardless and not a tilt when holding the same direction on the analog stick? like it was in melee pretty much

kupo15

Smash Hero
You still not giving the slightly lower hitlag a try?

C2771EAC 00000004
2C040002 41800010
1C840004 38840001
39C0000A 7C8473D6
2C040000 00000000
C2876220 00000004
2C040002 41800010
1C840004 38840001
39C0000A 7C8473D6
80660064 00000000

Top Bottom