• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
If it comes down to it, a couple people might be able to crash in my suite for a night, but it's unlikely that I'll be at smash club or the tournament, so it's kind of a last resort thing.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
It's looking like around 25 Melee now, maybe more. N64 lives in Kansas or somewhere else not here. I'll have recording equipment set up on one of the main tournament tvs, and probably be recording a lot.

I thought there were at least ten more A's in Zaaaaaaaaaaaaandaaaaaaaaaaaaa, but I guess I can have a shorter short version.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
It's looking like around 25 Melee now, maybe more. N64 lives in Kansas or somewhere else not here. I'll have recording equipment set up on one of the main tournament tvs, and probably be recording a lot.

I thought there were at least ten more A's in Zaaaaaaaaaaaaandaaaaaaaaaaaaa, but I guess I can have a shorter short version.
You should seriously just make it Zanda.

How's brawl looking like it's going to turn out?

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
I'd say at least 20, or a little less than Melee anyway. Anywhere from 20 to 30 depending on random students showing up.

Zanda makes me think of panda.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I'm not sure my dad is gonna be able to take me to this :/

Is there anyone who goes to Cura's fests that can give me a ride (cuz there's no way my parents are gonna let me ride with anyone else)? It's not guaranteed that I can't get a ride, but I'd kinda like something to fall back on.

Sharky

Smash Master
I think out of the syracuse bunch Frannie is the only one that will be driving =( Though spamus goes to fests every now and then and he is going, I dunno if that counts for anything though =/ Other than him Steffon (vicious/KOJ) is driving.

otg

Smash Master
I know n64 lives in Kansas, but he went to school here right? I saw him posting and I wasn't sure, for all I know he decided to come out and hang for a bit. It's been too long since I've seen and chilled with him, Andy's my boy.

I'm still excited for this, should be fun.

Foy

Smash Champion
This is Vicious:

WNY, specifically Rochester won't be coming. This means no Jesiah, Vicious, or Minh. Too many people backed out on us, so it would have essentially been Jesse and myself covering us and Minh for a travel from Rochester to Albany. Sorry about the late notice. Best of luck to everyone attending. We will **** you next time :p

PK Webb

Smash Champion
idk if i want to go now that like alot of ppl arent going =( but there isnt a no johns either...........y jesiah y!!!!!!!!

Eggm

Smash Hero
I was gonna come with stric 9, nando, and possibly falcodada in twebb's car. And I can bring my laptop to record. But only if this shows some hype by morning!! I don't wanna go like 3.5 hours for a 15 man melee tournament. 20-25 I would hitup tho. What's good upstate NY?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
upstate come thru for this plz cuz wit gas the way it is now i better get my moneys worth

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah I"ll check this thread in the morning. If it looks like its gonna be more than a smashfest i'll be there w/ t-webb. Night guys.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Jesse is still coming he's at my apartment right now were leaving around 8

Sharky

Smash Master
Is he cramming with us or is he going with spamus? If it's the former oh boy it's gonna be a fun car ride lmao.

edit: looks like hype to me =D

Pipe

Smash Cadet
Damn. Wish I had seen this sooner. I'm new to upstate NY (from CT) and need to get back into the scene. But today's no good.

If anyone in the area wants to smash in the next few weeks hit me up.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
^ That sucks.

GGs.

Shoutouts:
Alt- stock tank
13370- You did so bad after I faced you. Why? Lol.
Sharky- Thanks for the split. I was pretty confident you having that set.
Cura- bad to
Zanda- good to
CJT- Thanks for the practice, but looks like Sharky is back to Yoshi.
Tuna- Lolmelee. get *****.

Sharky

Smash Master
^ That sucks.

GGs.

Shoutouts:
Alt- stock tank
13370- You did so bad after I faced you. Why? Lol.
Sharky- Thanks for the split. I was pretty confident you having that set.
Cura- bad to
Zanda- good to
CJT- Thanks for the practice, but looks like Sharky is back to Yoshi.
Tuna- Lolmelee. get *****.
waaaaaahahahahahaha threw you waaaaay off course when I picked yoshi it was pretty funny XD I gotta make sure you still know the mu every now and then, you know. =) I can't be too sure who would have won game 5 though, with you getting crazily impossible tippers all over the place lol. Ah well, I still got the W in our winners' set, so I can settle for that for now. =) Ima definitely hit you up for training over the next month or so.

Other shoutouts:

Cura - Just you wait I'm catching up to you before you know it! Also I still don't know what took you so long to play your pools matches lol.
Eevee - Good **** beating CJT and 1337-0, but switching to vibe's side cause I picked yoshi = :(
Beta - You let stuff get to you a lot today I felt. Your biggest weakness is letting mental stuff get in the way when it counts IMO. Find some way to fix this!
CJT - I feel I underperformed when it counted, and for that I apologize. Sorry your set with vibe went awry =(
1337-0 - Sad to see you leave the PR, you need to fix this! Good **** in melee though, Moral Victory!
Jesiah - We didn't talk at all, that makes me sad =(
Alt - Good **** in dubs, I refuse to accept you saying you're bad =P
Erk - fun times =D

will probably post more later. Time to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Pipe

Smash Cadet
Yes, I play melee and also the brawl mods.

I think Skidmore is about 40 minutes from me.

And I do have a car. Anyone else in the area closer?

altairian

Smash Lord
Other than that the RPI smash club is your best bet. Friday nights at the same place as this tourney, I'm assuming there won't be another until the next semester starts though.

Main reason I suggested tuna even though it's farther is he's the best melee player in this area. If you're gonna practice might as well get quality practice ;D

Pipe

Smash Cadet
Cool, sounds good. I'll get at him.

At this point it looks like I'll have Fridays off next semester (though this might change between now and then) so I'd probably come to some of the RPI meets. Thanks for the info!

Top Bottom