• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
You cac and calm are the top brawlers In Troy so 2 of get together than the other team with. The next best player, zanda

altairian

Smash Lord
If Sharky doesn't come I might team with CJT, unless Dr. G and Neil come, in which case I'll be teaming with Cura.

So who am I teaming with if Sharky comes and Neil and Dr. G don't?
You can team with me if you want a bad pikachu!

ps I'm confirmed for this now :p

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Something has to be done about the number of tvs and setups though. There was conflict between the various types of brawl at the last one, and groups had to compete over tvs. I propose for this coming smash club meet that priority should be given to brawl and melee setups, as these will be events in the tourney the next day.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
We'll definitely have more tvs at the club this Friday since we're probably storing the union's in that room for the next day. Normal fests on Fridays have lately had less and less tvs. Either way, if the number is a problem this week, too, I'll make sure Brawl and Melee have priority.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
Updated OP with final parking chart.

If anyone's planning on coming for the smashfest Friday and staying overnight (or really wants to), or if anyone needs to stay after the tournament, let us know soon so we can sort it out.

altairian

Smash Lord
I heard the apartment guys were looking for housing, but they wanted to ask me for some reason o_O
Guess they don't realize I live like 45 minutes from the venue :p

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Updated OP with final parking chart.

If anyone's planning on coming for the smashfest Friday and staying overnight (or really wants to), or if anyone needs to stay after the tournament, let us know soon so we can sort it out.
Me and CJT are definitely interested for housing Friday night, so we don't have to go all the way back home, and bus back again for the tourney.

I'm pretty sure Alt would be interested in housing Friday night as well, if he goes to smash club. And I'm sure the Syracuse guys would be interested in housing after the tourney.

Edit: So hyped for this tourney. Bit nervous. Hope that doesn't make me choke. x3

altairian

Smash Lord
Me and CJT are definitely interested for housing Friday night, so we don't have to go all the way back home, and bus back again for the tourney.

I'm pretty sure Alt would be interested in housing Friday night as well, if he goes to smash club. And I'm sure the Syracuse guys would be interested in housing after the tourney.

Edit: So hyped for this tourney. Bit nervous. Hope that doesn't make me choke. x3
Me and Tuna would be interested in housing friday night if it's convenient for you guys. If not I can just drive back home I don't really care either way :p

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
I can take a lot of people at my building. I'll just borrow the lounge couches for the night.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Maybe I'll come into contact with 1337-0 in the bracket for a change. :p
Better you than me.

Also, are we actually gonna do some kind of quick pools for Brawl singles? Even if we dont eliminate people through it, I would love to have the bracket seeded based on skill. I hate getting screwed over by random seeding (or even 'careful' handpicked seeding)

Also...
FEAR THE RETURN OF ROBASAURUS REX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
We'll be seeding the bracket based on results from pools. Depending on number of entrants, the brackets will include from 8 to 16 people.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
You mean return of team " 4th place"
Haterz everywhere we go.
But srsly, we're gonna be team 'placing in the money' at this one.

Also, even more seriously, i need to know whats going on with housing before friday, because if Im crashing I would like to bring errythang I need for the tourney, (not to mention toothbrush and deodorant, everyone take a note and think accordingly...)

kthnxbai

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Haterz everywhere we go.
But srsly, we're gonna be team 'placing in the money' at this one.

Also, even more seriously, i need to know whats going on with housing before friday, because if Im crashing I would like to bring errythang I need for the tourney, (not to mention toothbrush and deodorant, everyone take a note and think accordingly...)

kthnxbai
Zanda said we'd be crashing in the lounge at his hall.

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, you can sleep on the couches in the lounge or on some floors, and we have showers here. Go to smash club Friday and stay until the end, and then you'll walk to my dorm with me and whoever else is coming along. If you need to stay Saturday night with me, it's the same idea.

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
I think technically you're not supposed to sleep in the lounges by rez life rules, but for one night it probably won't be an issue. Or just pretend to be doing something the whole time.

Top Bottom