• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Zelda on Smashboards?

jbozz1217

Smash Apprentice
I saw a new topic in the Yoshi forum (I wasn't actually there, it was the newest post). I thought it would be a kind of cool idea to get going in the Zelda forum, or on any other too.

Anyone interested?

Iris

Smash Ace
I imagine Ryoko, Naks, and Darkmusicians would be the top nominees. Though I would be willing to participate in a contest.

jbozz1217

Smash Apprentice
Ok. I didn't mean to imply that I thought I was going to be the best... because I would not be :p. I would be interested in playing the best/some of the best though, as it could only help.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
This topic is going to cause chaos. lolz

To answer some of the questions, I believe that Mow plays is more into Pokemon Trainer. Whom he plays as besides that I do not know.

I usually like to just let my actions (videos) do the talking. But yeah, I think I'm pretty up there now in terms of (one of) the best. Everyone is entitled to their opinion though. Especially with the game being only a few months old.

I'll be having the honor of playing with some very established mainland players this month so I'll have a better idea on where I stand by then.

Nakayorz

Smash Apprentice
This topic is going to cause chaos. lolz

To answer some of the questions, I believe that Mow plays is more into Pokemon Trainer. Whom he plays as besides that I do not know.

I usually like to just let my actions (videos) do the talking. But yeah, I think I'm pretty up there now in terms of (one of) the best. Everyone is entitled to their opinion though. Especially with the game being only a few months old.

I'll be having the honor of playing with some very established mainland players this month so I'll have a better idea on where I stand by then.
Sup Professor Dark Musician.. Videos do the talking eh?

wait for it... shameless plug coming:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtT1BAGBa50&fmt=18

maybe this will light a fire under your *** to release your **** compilation vid.

Edit: and I'd go to your killer tourney in july but I don't have enough vacation days.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
This'll be fun, I wanna see where this thread ends up going.

I like Iris's idea, a contest!!! It'll be entertaining lol.

I'll have a Wii again soon and I will finally be able to post videos and such to see how I stand with everyone else.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
Sup Professor Dark Musician.. Videos do the talking eh?

wait for it... shameless plug coming:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtT1BAGBa50&fmt=18

maybe this will light a fire under your *** to release your **** compilation vid.

Edit: and I'd go to your killer tourney in july but I don't have enough vacation days.
nice montage. videos do the talking but not montages. i know the footage of a montage requires a lot of real matches to obtain.

and yeah hawaii is too beautiful of a place to go to just for 2 or 3 days. you gonna have at least a week man.

Nakayorz

Smash Apprentice
nice montage. videos do the talking but not montages. i know the footage of a montage requires a lot of real matches to obtain.

and yeah hawaii is too beautiful of a place to go to just for 2 or 3 days. you gonna have at least a week man.
Yeah exactly, DM's invited me out there and I thought I would be able to go. I'm not really challenging DM I look up to him like a teacher more than anything. I got plenty of matches on my channel if you wanna take a look see though. That post was mainly because I know DM has a kickass montage that he's putting off releasing :)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Blah I'm not putting if off NAKS. I just ran out of strong footage. That and I looked it over and took out several clips (still have to more of that) because I felt that they were either not as strong of a clip or un-entertaining to watch.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
From what I hear it's like, Dark Musician, Ryoko, Nakayorz.

Honestly, I know this is going to sound kinda cocky, but I think I'm a pretty good Zelda. I live so far away though that I have nothing to compare myself to, so, I dunno. Bleh. If you're in the UK, hit me up. I'll be in Canada in a month and a bit though! :D

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
Just like everyone else has said, DM, Ryoko and Naks are probably the best ones. If you're going to have a contest soon, wait for me! :p Brawl will be released in Europe tomorrow :D:D

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Seriously?! It still hasn't been released? I thought it was set for June 19th. I've been wondering why I haven't had this giant surge of online players.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Hmm... I can't say for sure, but I know DarkMusician is probably the best OFFENSIVE Zelda I've ever seen, but I'm not sure if he stil plays her agressively or not.

psike

Smash Apprentice
DM and Naks are awesome, I'm pretty good but I've lost to a Zelda before so I'm not the best : ) If you are looking for some wifi Zelda action, I'm always up for it (I learn the hard way lol)

blink777

Smash Journeyman
From what I've seen, I'm going with Darkmusician and Naks. I prefer to watch Naks (epic FW), but DM pulls some ridiculous **** out of nowhere. I'm tempted to add Ryoko, but I haven't seen enough videos to make a decent comment.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
I kind of like the way Naks plays better than the way DM plays. They both know they are among the best. I know who i think the true best Zelda player is, but i will not speak of it.

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
Oh my GOD.
I SWEAR, I WILL CRY SO HARD IF NO ONE SAYS ME.

Kidding, I never used any strategies or paid any attention to that Metagame isssh. However, I've beaten players that were more experienced then me. Well, as far as smash goes.
But I seriously doubt I'd be the best Zelda player here. I haven't watched any pros, so I can't even say who would be either.

-cough-butacontestdoessoundlikeagoodidea-cough-

FirebyrdXX

Smash Cadet
That was a very nice video Naka. Nice choice for a song. E. S. Posthemus is awesome.

I'm definitely not the best, but I'm pretty good I think and getting better all the time, so I'd love to play some people from here.

S2

Smash Lord
Seriously though, I'm the best Zelda player...

well maybe not. I may no claim to being the best.

Realistically it's kind of hard to tell because

1.) We're all geographically far apart.

2.) How do you settle this? Based on Zelda mirror matches? Or based on general tournament performance, where you fighting a variety of characters?

Ironically, I have basically no practice against other Zelda players. I go to tournaments in the LA area every at least every other week, most of of the time top players are there. I've only seen a couple Zelda players, all of which suck massively.

That being said, we know who the candidates would be for best Zelda.

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WE HAVE NO CLUE WHO IS THE BEST CANDIDATES.
WHY? BECAUSE THERE CAN ONLY BE ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Not to mention, this competition is more favourable of those who have one of those spiffy little video SD thingies.

Whos to know there isn't a better Zelda player thats simply not able to upload a video -cough-me-cough-
Seriously speaking, can you honestly say that ANYONE can compete with a hermit who literally just spends 23.9 hours a day playing smash and training with Zelda? NOOOOOOOO.

A CONTEST I DO DECLARE.

Nakayorz

Smash Apprentice
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WE HAVE NO CLUE WHO IS THE BEST CANDIDATES.
WHY? BECAUSE THERE CAN ONLY BE ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Not to mention, this competition is more favourable of those who have one of those spiffy little video SD thingies.

Whos to know there isn't a better Zelda player thats simply not able to upload a video -cough-me-cough-
Seriously speaking, can you honestly say that ANYONE can compete with a hermit who literally just spends 23.9 hours a day playing smash and training with Zelda? NOOOOOOOO.

A CONTEST I DO DECLARE.
I disagree. In relation to brawl RyokoYaksa has what 1 video up? which more or less showcases crazy sheik skills, yeah there's some stuff up with ryoko that I posted but that's wifi, which is largely regarded as a different game anyway or (doesn't count). And Ryoko's zelda is known to be sooooo gooood etc etc , that emblem lord was name dropping him for awhile and the flock of the community would just buy what he says as set in stone because of ryokoyaksa's reputation or something. and again it's not like he has any significant sample of offline vids posted.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
everyone knows I'M the best zelda

*is not the best zelda at all*

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
I imagine Ryoko, Naks, and Darkmusicians would be the top nominees. Though I would be willing to participate in a contest.
Since they're the only ones that seem to do anything around here, you'd have to be right.

I mean who else is there? If someone is thinking, "Hey!" why don't I know about you? I've been craving Zelda vids since release.

The most frequently updated thread around here is the screenshot discussion. :confused:

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I wouldn't know how to go about getting videos of me... I would love to get some videos up on the interwebz for people to critique especially DarkM and Ryoko ,and Nak
Someone teach me!

Nakayorz

Smash Apprentice
Since they're the only ones that seem to do anything around here, you'd have to be right.

I mean who else is there? If someone is thinking, "Hey!" why don't I know about you? I've been craving Zelda vids since release.

The most frequently updated thread around here is the screenshot discussion. :confused:
There's plenty of other videos, and ryoko doesn't post any. off the top of my head I can think of.... Keys, Aeyr, FinalKai posting videos and I know there's more than that. everyone starting their own threads for it no less. I dunno if dias4flac is still enthusiastic about zelda and posting vids but there are other youtube channels.. Check out http://www.youtube.com/megajapan and his self proclaimed 7 epic matches.

Edit: I knew they weren't that hard to find took me barely any effort here you go
popsofctown: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=174949
Aeyr: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=170314
Keys: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=155932
FinalKai: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=164802

That's at least 4 other people posting videos on smashboards regarding zelda.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I wouldn't know how to go about getting videos of me... I would love to get some videos up on the interwebz for people to critique especially DarkM and Ryoko ,and Nak
Someone teach me!
If you want I'll play you on wifi and we'll go from there.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
it does ot matter who the best zelda is. i have seen these types of topics on other character boards and it has only caused problems. one of the reasons i really like the zelda board is b/c we did not have a thread like this were people start fighting over how great they are (it might not of started yet but lets kill this before it does). instead of trying to lift one person up above us all we should all be trying to lift all of are zelda brothers and sisters up. I guess what i am trying to say is if this board must go on existing don't let it tear this board apart with fighting.

(idk who the best is all i know is that i am good and all i care about knowing is that in my area i can hold my own agaisnts the best around)

Top Bottom