• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best underused pokemon?

Zelgius

Smash Cadet
Best underused pokemon?

This is basically as the name suggests who do you think are the best underused pokemon?
I think Scizor, Ampharos and Arcanine.
Is it me or have people forgotten about these guys?
Anyway who are, in your opinion the best underused pokemon?

roy is my boi

Smash Journeyman
Best underused pokemon?

This is basically as the name suggests whohttp://www.smashboards.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5717934 do you think are the best underused pokemon?
I think Scizor, Ampharos and Arcanine.
Is it me or have people forgotten about these guys?
Anyway who are, in your opinion the best underused pokemon?
Scizor and Arcanine are UU?

Well on topic, I think that Frolass, Banette, Milktank, Swellow, and Weezing are all good.
EDIT: also the big beaver. forgot name D=

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Wow, everyone has their tiers mixed up. That or everyone is mistaking Scyther for Scizor.

Swellow, Bibarel, Froslass, Pinsir, and Pikachu are cool.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Definetly Magikarp, I mean c'mon, no one actually uses Magikarp, or do they? but yet he is liked by alot, (looks at SWF members with Location as Magikarp).

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
Lanturn.

It walls so much stuff. Zapdos, Starmie, Vaporeon, Milotic, Suicune, Porgyon 2, Jolteon, Magnezone, the list goes on for days. Basically anything that relies on BoltBeam gets walled.

Besides walling BoltBeamers, it can also be annoying and use ParaFusion with Discharge/ConfuseRay

It's even better now that Garchomp isn't around to cockblock it.

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
Pikachu.
It can even be used in ubers to an extent despite being only a UU.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Focus sash absol has sweeped SO many teams as a lead it isnt funny.
My sister has an Absol that knows Flamethrower, Thundershock, Hydro pump and Crunch (or similar powerful moves of such diversity, not 100% sure)
That thing pwned.

I'm as far away from being competitive when it comes to pokemon, but I always had a sneaking suspicion that Lanturn was highly underrated.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Ampharos or Dodrio.
What can Ampharos even do? His base SpAtk is great, but his movepool is crap.

My sister has an Absol that knows Flamethrower, Thundershock, Hydro pump and Crunch (or similar powerful moves of such diversity, not 100% sure)
That thing pwned.

I'm as far away from being competitive when it comes to pokemon.
I can tell.

Also, Absol can't learn Hydro Pump or Thundershock. Did you mean Water Pulse and Thunder Bolt? (Even then, that set is lame.)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
What can Ampharos even do? His base SpAtk is great, but his movepool is crap.
I only have him on Pokemon Colosseum, and he is one of my best Pokemon that isn't a shadow one.
However, I am basing him as a replacement to Slugma so :laugh:.

M.K

Level 55
I was always under the impression that Hypno was good in UnderUsed.
Other than that, Dodrio, Lanturn, and Absol are all really good.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Absol is pretty good, there was a set which had Rock Smash as a 2HKO on Tyranitar.

Porygon2, i'm not sure if thats UU, but I'm pretty sure its BL.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
An electrode has freaking 140 speed thats faster than some ubers and I found Articuno in UU on smogon. Now I can pwn all tiers with my articuno since now there is also no NU

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
An electrode has freaking 140 speed thats faster than some ubers and I found Articuno in UU on smogon. Now I can pwn all tiers with my articuno since now there is also no NU
Lol, articuno even fails in UU :laugh:

It's really only good as a toxic staller and gets insta ***** by things like Aggron and Bastidon(and Toxicroak and Hitmontop and Hitmonlee and Steelix and well, pretty much every standard in UU)

I never thought I'd see the day when a legendary pokemon might actually fall to the NU tier.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Thats because nintendo screwed them over by giving the birds all the same stats and the special split and more rock types getting added and much more

Top Bottom