• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Samus player poll

Who is the best overall player of Samus?

• 7!11

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • Aftermath

Votes: 16 1.9%
  • Aniki

Votes: 52 6.0%
  • co_and_me

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Cra$hman

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • DynaDash

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Echo

Votes: 34 3.9%
  • Eternal_Samus

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • HugS

Votes: 299 34.7%
  • Hylian

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • ihavespaceballs

Votes: 13 1.5%
  • LunInSpectra

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Majoras

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • Mars-

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Mike Nasty

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • Oro

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • phanna

Votes: 87 10.1%
  • RaSeruCort

Votes: 19 2.2%
  • Reno

Votes: 42 4.9%
  • Rohins

Votes: 23 2.7%
  • Sliq

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • The Alpha Gundam (aka X2X)

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Thomas Tipman

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Watty

Votes: 14 1.6%
  • Wes

Votes: 144 16.7%
  • -Wes Coast Wes-

Votes: 7 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saymus

Smash Apprentice
Reno's amazing, don't question it.

---
and for the record the voting was based on **** length

HugS - obviously uses extenz
Wes - black
Rohins - it's actually not that long, I just got mad votes coz it's thick like a tree trunk
Echo - what do you know, huge ****
Aniki - wtf he's asian, drug induced
Phanna - should be ranked higher
HugS: "Hey baby, let's get it on."
Girl: "Ohhh Hugo, I'm so ready :)"
HugS: "Yeah, me too almost, just a sec"
*Z up down up Z between frames 8 and 39*
HugS: "Alright I'm good to go. :D"

;) ;) ;)

AIDS

Smash Lord
HugS: "Hey baby, let's get it on."
Girl: "Ohhh Hugo, I'm so ready :)"
HugS: "Yeah, me too almost, just a sec"
*Z up down up Z between frames 8 and 39*
HugS: "Alright I'm good to go. :D"

;) ;) ;)
lol i recall watching a video where oro was in a turnament at EK's i think, and he said the extenderrr is for noobs like wes.... lol

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Actually, I don't use extenz. The product was created as a tribute to me.

Don't worry dude o-o it's ok, btw... I don't care if I'm in... or not on your list, honestly this list doesn't change things. It doesn't matter your techniques or w.e , the best samus is who plays the gayest style, and for me that bores the game.
You know nothing of me or what I do. And that goes for any samus you may be speaking of.

I don't try to boil down my playstyle to make it as "gay" as possible. And my "techniques" are as complicated and thought out as anything you can possibly pull.

Oh but, gg on repping Peru. I'm half peruvian and half mexican.

AIDS

Smash Lord
yeah hugz is pretty hard core, i guess ill vote for him aswell, but he is already winning anyway, i dont get these guys voting for noobs like mike nasty and all them for #1 samus, thats garbage!

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
oh wow, i have 3 votes and i voted for hugs ^.^
i tought i had none ^.^'
maybe i should do a president combo video... and maybe i`ll get elected ^.^'

AIDS

Smash Lord
lol dude ur combo video was kinda set up, and odd lol, most random stuff ever, i loved the end with the stitchface though, to funny

[TLT]BloodFalcon

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I don't use extenz. The product was created as a tribute to me.

You know nothing of me or what I do. And that goes for any samus you may be speaking of.

I don't try to boil down my playstyle to make it as "gay" as possible. And my "techniques" are as complicated and thought out as anything you can possibly pull.

Oh but, gg on repping Peru. I'm half peruvian and half mexican.
Are you serious? o_O

I don't say for you about the "gay" style, no for the gameplay, no for anyone, i refer to the game, sorry if you feel offended o.o

AIDS

Smash Lord
Hugs, you should make a thread on your samus, im sure a thread with some of your ideas and stratogys would help out a lot, i would be very interested to see it.

CodaBear17

Smash Journeyman
So uh yeah lol I voted for Mike Nasty one of the 5 people to lol...When I started playing Melee for the reals! his Samus combo video is the 1st I saw then Wes All Wesssed Up.. I liked Mike Nasty more...lol too bad he dont play anymore =( Oh and uh since he doesnt play anymore why is he still on there? GOOO Mike Nasty. lol

Edit: Ill add some more lol's lol lol=)

AIDS

Smash Lord
I voted Aniki. I think he has the best Samus in the world and is so enjoyable to watch.
yes his samus is very fkashy, but he does not have as much new samus footage, but his samus was always fun yes, pretty flashy, he is so good and he hardly ever wave dashes and never SWD's

So uh yeah lol I voted for Mike Nasty one of the 5 people to lol...When I started playing Melee for the reals! his Samus combo video is the 1st I saw then Wes All Wesssed Up.. I liked Mike Nasty more...lol too bad he dont play anymore =( Oh and uh since he doesnt play anymore why is he still on there? GOOO Mike Nasty. lol

Edit: Ill add some more lol's lol lol=)
Mike nasty is not that good at all, he is over rated.

AIDS

Smash Lord
I wouldn't say he's not good at all..
you are a noob i said "he is not THAT good at all" so im pretty sure he is not "the best samus player at all"

so im pretty sure you should work on being a melee pro rather then a game that is not even released lol :laugh: owned

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
So misreading something makes someone a noob? And your pretty slow on "owning" me with that lame joke which, I don't know, has been said more then enough times before to make it lame, and old. If you need to continue take your ******** through a pm other then spamming the **** out of this thread.

edit: like your post was nice and meaningful >.>

AIDS

Smash Lord
So misreading something makes someone a noob? And your pretty slow on "owning" me with that lame joke which, I don't know, has been said more then enough times before to make it lame, and old. If you need to continue take your ******** through a pm other then spamming the **** out of this thread.
lol calm down buddy, it is clear my post are not spam, it also clear you should edit that post before your account gets suspened by a mod, i was just correcting you and making a lame joke yes, get it haha? no reason to cus out and spam, plus ur post per day is way higher then mine so i do not think im psaming at all, calm down...if you don't got anything nice or meanfull to say, don't say it at all lol

AIDS

Smash Lord
have you seen him beat many high level players in cali, like Ken, Isai, Silent spectre, any HIGH level players? and why was he kicked out of DBR last year then? i know what you saw might have been flashy but he is not THE BEST, i would say it is not even arguable, i would say only a phew of the people on there that should be are Wes, Hugs, Aniki, Phanna, and Oro besides tat i do not think "BEST Samus poll" should be be deserved by anyone else. i think it is sad that mike nasty is beating Oro honestly.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
HALL of Fame

Well for those people who have wonder what D.A has been up to for all these yrs and what not everyone take a look at the link that i am about to give to you its the dawn of a new era people the return of D.A. This link sends you too our site that has our latest content called " HALL OF FAME" IT's a section on our site dedicated to all the smashers that mastered thier characters and repped thier characters to the point that all the knew who they are and called them the best or one of the best with thier character(s) so with out further or due i bring to you the hall of fame: http://smashguardians.com/index.php?...=173&Itemid=28. Note that if anyone has any pictures of any of the players listed on the hall of fame just send DA and emial or emial me at: lewdawes@aol.com hope everyone enjoys peace.

CodaBear17

Smash Journeyman
have you seen him beat many high level players in cali, like Ken, Isai, Silent spectre, any HIGH level players? and why was he kicked out of DBR last year then? i know what you saw might have been flashy but he is not THE BEST, i would say it is not even arguable, i would say only a phew of the people on there that should be are Wes, Hugs, Aniki, Phanna, and Oro besides tat i do not think "BEST Samus poll" should be be deserved by anyone else. i think it is sad that mike nasty is beating Oro honestly.

I never said he was the best. And I obviously dont care that he hasnt beat the best and dont care that was kicked out

AIDS

Smash Lord
Maybe we could make a seperate thread for that later since melee is coming to an end, but it is good to keep in mind an un biast mind, i do not find mike nasty entertaining to watch that much, i like phanna, wes, or aniki. All those players are fun to watch but you should keep a clear mind and vote for what you think is best.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian for fastest samus go go go!

XD.

AIDS

Smash Lord
hacks! he plays fox! lol
savethequeen showed me everything!