• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Samus player poll

Who is the best overall player of Samus?

• 7!11

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • Aftermath

Votes: 16 1.9%
  • Aniki

Votes: 52 6.0%
  • co_and_me

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Cra$hman

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • DynaDash

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Echo

Votes: 34 3.9%
  • Eternal_Samus

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • HugS

Votes: 299 34.7%
  • Hylian

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • ihavespaceballs

Votes: 13 1.5%
  • LunInSpectra

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Majoras

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • Mars-

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Mike Nasty

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • Oro

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • phanna

Votes: 87 10.1%
  • RaSeruCort

Votes: 19 2.2%
  • Reno

Votes: 42 4.9%
  • Rohins

Votes: 23 2.7%
  • Sliq

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • The Alpha Gundam (aka X2X)

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Thomas Tipman

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • Watty

Votes: 14 1.6%
  • Wes

Votes: 144 16.7%
  • -Wes Coast Wes-

Votes: 7 0.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AIDS

Smash Lord
more like why is this guy not on? he has a combo video and everything http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pfz1796eXQ he must be amazing!

lol iv seen nova's matches and he is not consistant, also i dont recall seeing good turnament results with him, he has his flashy moments though yes, but im pretty sure hugs or wes > nova sorry bud, its best samus, not fav samus, i dont think nova is totally debatable, why the heck am i not on the list? lol

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Wait wtf, I would be dumb as **** to say wes, hugs < nova, I was saying why isn't he on the list, not why he doesn't have most votes, wow. About the tournament part, he lives in lima-peru, nobody really plays there and the people who do tend to play lightning mode, for him to be as good as he is in a country where there isn't much activity is amazing.

AIDS

Smash Lord
Wait wtf, I would be dumb as **** to say wes, hugs < nova, I was saying why isn't he on the list, not why he doesn't have most votes, wow. About the tournament part, he lives in lima-peru, nobody really plays there and the people who do tend to play lightning mode, for him to be as good as he is in a country where there isn't much activity is amazing.
yes but my point is he is not questionable for #1, this thread is who is #1? correct? so why would he need to be on here?
a lot of people on there should not be on there, also starfish is to good! #1 on PR XD

[TLT]BloodFalcon

Smash Apprentice
ahm... Thomas Tipman??? What? He play with samus too?? WTF?!!

Sorries, the best in this list, is Dyna DASH!

Why u don't Add APHELION / ROCK 'S Samus? He's ****ing too good.

[TLT]BloodFalcon

Smash Apprentice
Why the **** isn't Nova on this list.

his first combo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o75lIOj-KQ if you don't like this then his second one's right down there. Cept it's got his cf in there too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtx6ZPeEYJc

Samus skillz
Don't worry dude o-o it's ok, btw... I don't care if I'm in... or not on your list, honestly this list doesn't change things. It doesn't matter your techniques or w.e , the best samus is who plays the gayest style, and for me that bores the game.

AIDS

Smash Lord
Hugs wins by default, sorry everyone else.
no im sorry sir, im pretty sure starfish the amazing link player wins by default as he is to good! his combo video > hugs all together! i will take this to court withnyou sir and and prove it once and for all starfish is to good!

Don't worry dude o-o it's ok, btw... I don't care if I'm in... or not on your list, honestly this list doesn't change things. It doesn't matter your techniques or w.e , the best samus is who plays the gayest style, and for me that bores the game.
GTFO you hater! lol

Oskurito

Smash Lord
no im sorry sir, im pretty sure starfish the amazing link player wins by default as he is to good! his combo video > hugs all together! i will take this to court withnyou sir and and prove it once and for all starfish is to good!

GTFO you hater! lol
**** you and **** starfish. Hugs wins, period.

[TLT]BloodFalcon

Smash Apprentice

GTFO you hater! lol
Hahahaha, But I don't cry to be on a votation line =)

BTW, Dyna ROCKS!, but HugS Win yes or yes.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
I've got five votes, lulz.
Not bad, my vote is for HugS.

There are many too good Samus players down here in "Latino América", like WeX, Guilingon, Nova, other Monterrey dude that plays really good, Aphelion and... I haven't heard of any other, Samus isn't really popular here.

Yes, my edge guarding was really bad, and that was long ago, I don't even play anymore.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Who is reno?
Reno's amazing, don't question it.

---
and for the record the voting was based on **** length

HugS - obviously uses extenz
Wes - black
Rohins - it's actually not that long, I just got mad votes coz it's thick like a tree trunk
Echo - what do you know, huge ****
Aniki - wtf he's asian, drug induced
Phanna - should be ranked higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom