• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Of Michigan Brawl Tourney 7-17-09

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
bad news :( i cant make doubles cuz i has a orthodontist appointment at 4
but
i should be able to make singles

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Vay, do you still have the RE4 Chainsaw GCN controller?

Also, I'm def interested in FFTPSP

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
My friend just got the OK to go. We'll be representing the all-powerful...

BEDFORD!!1!

Fear us. :3

+10 hypes

TheMann

Smash Ace
I know I'm up all late but I'm most likely going to this tourney. AND I was wondering if anybody was going to Ann Arbor after the tourney and can I ride with :)

Notra

Smash Ace
I Can Have The Smashfest Just No One Can Smoke Or Drink. And U Need To Call Me If Ur Going. If Not Enough Ppl Call Me, I Probably Wont Have It. (Thursday)

734 667 5568

Ill Give U The Info To My House If U Can Come. I Live In Plymouth, Right Outside Annarbor Fyi.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Screw the white GC controllers, Black Classy controllers are where it's at. Still not sure if I'm coming. =P

Notra

Smash Ace
@atothez, not at this tourney. i was just wondering if anyone would be interested in buying one since i wouldnt mind ordering a shipment for ppl.

sry to go off topic. so im guessing no one for a smashfest here. i think hateoni, tutu. and a few other locals r coming. fyi

Notra

Smash Ace
i have everything but a laptop to record. i think hateoni is bringin his. i might be able to get my partenst. but its a fat chance

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
your both wrong. The orange one is the best. :p
Orange Classy Controller or an orange GC Controller? Though I still have my Orange GC Controller, I choose not to play it because I'm terrable at playing GC Controllers now.

DerkTheJerk

Smash Journeyman

Edg

Smash Cadet
yo nice finally a tourny in flint. im rusty as **** but i gotta start playin again. if anyone needs a ride thats 20 minutes from lapeer or flint hit me up im probably gonna be driving solo

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
@atothez, not at this tourney. i was just wondering if anyone would be interested in buying one since i wouldnt mind ordering a shipment for ppl.

sry to go off topic. so im guessing no one for a smashfest here. i think hateoni, tutu. and a few other locals r coming. fyi
when is it i'll come.

Notra

Smash Ace
@omni probabaly today. at my house. call me for directions if u can go

734 667 5568
no crankers smashboards

and i was just asking if ppl would be interested in the white controllers. since ppl seem to want them. ill try and order some for u guys for the digiops tourney august 1st. what do u think a fair price would be? the controllers are ~$25 per for me to buy. then shipping, and random bull **** fees they add on. $32? $35? $40? im not trying to make a huge profit. but im not trying to get ripped off if they all arent bought.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
@omni probabaly today. at my house. call me for directions if u can go

734 358 9617

no crankers smashboards

and i was just asking if ppl would be interested in the white controllers. since ppl seem to want them. ill try and order some for u guys for the digiops tourney august 1st. what do u think a fair price would be? the controllers are ~$25 per for me to buy. then shipping, and random bull **** fees they add on. $32? $35? $40? im not trying to make a huge profit. but im not trying to get ripped off if they all arent bought.
The twins were having something today. Where ever people wanna go I'll go, but can someone gimme a ride? Likely JCav too?

Top Bottom