• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Of Michigan Brawl Tourney 7-17-09

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Hey, question:

I want to join singles, and not doubles.

So do I have to show up at 1:30 still, or can I come later? If I can come later, can it be anytime as long as I'll be there in time for the Singles, or is there a specific time?

Thanks in advance :).

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I got some bad news gaizzz.

Chances are that I will very likely not be going to this unless I can get a ride. I'm sorry this is last minute, but if anyone can give me a ride, please let me know. I live in Birmingham. PM me for my phone number or if I don't respond by 10 am tomorrow ask Vayseth for it.

DerkTheJerk

Smash Journeyman
Hey, question:

So do I have to show up at 1:30 still, or can I come later? If I can come later, can it be anytime as long as I'll be there in time for the Singles, or is there a specific time?

yeah you can come whenever.

MidnightBlue105

Smash Rookie
Hey, question:

I'm also coming with 3 other people only for singles. They told me that I could come at the singles time (5:00) so that's when we're planing on being there. but just in case i'm wrong, you can sign me and 3 others up for sure! :p

JCav

Smash Lord
if any body would like a simply modification to their controller tomorrow (ie, take out a spring, replace a control stick with another one you own, or if your just want your insides clean, ask me)

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
My friend and I will see you all tomorrow @1ish. I can bring my ghetto camera and record some matches if you want.

Good luck guys. :lick:

TheMann

Smash Ace
Yup this thing is real soon. Can't wait to meet all you new MI people that have been posting lately.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Lol thanks for answering my questions guys.

Darn nevermind, can't go cus my dad was supposed to be home today but he has to work, and my mom is bad with directions and doesn't want to drive 45 minutes there (even though I told her my friend would drive me back home) =/.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I had a chance to come if it was on Saturday since Friday is mostly my busy days. And today is a busy day. >.<

.... ****. D=

MidnightBlue105

Smash Rookie
With everyone not sleeping and eating McDonnalds, does this mean I'll have a better shot? *pictures everyone as zombies* lol

See ya all soon!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Doubles is over, top 3 from JKBuK:
1. Omniswell + dingdong
2. Mikey Lenetia + JKBuK
3. Bowyer + Needle of Juntah

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Good stuff King Boo getting third. Mann, I KNOW you can place higher. =P

Oh well, next time.

JCav

Smash Lord
guys ill try and get those vids up as soon as i can but im tired as **** so it may have to wait a bit

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Wow, gg's to everyone. This was the funnest and largest tournament I've been to by far. My nerves didn't hit me so hard this time. I kind of learned how to chill when my name gets called, and even though my placing was decent, I felt I did better than when I got a good placing at my last tourney. My friend had fun too.

Gtfo Candy: Nice Snake/Sheik, you controlled Norfair pretty well in our 2nd match. You should keep coming to tournaments...the first tournament is kind of rocky as far as placing goes for pretty much everyone.

Omni: I'm glad that I actually got to play you. Great Wario and Meta. That first match was epic, either one of us could've taken the other's last stock with 1 good aerial or smash.

Derek: Awesome Snake...you're the 3rd Snake that has knocked me out of a tournament -_-; But its cool. lol

JCav: Those Wolf dittos at the end were fun. I took away a few things about using the shine.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Gonna transcribe results according to the brackets...
1. Anther
2. Omniswell
3. King of Boos
4. Bowyer
5. Mikey Lenetia
5. OmegaXF
7. JKBuK
7. JCav
9. Derek
9. Que
9. TheMann
9. Arch
13. Marcus
13. Trevor V
13. Sauce Boss
13. Vayseth
17. Lewis
17. Chase
17. Killtz
17. Nick
17. Boxxy
17. Floid
17. Rush
17. Greyson
25. Jacob
25. Derrick
25. Pharoxx
25. Vincent
25. ****
25. Josh
25. Greg
25. GTFO Candy
33. 7cero

Congratulations to Anther, Omniswell, and Boo for taking the top places. Nice work, Bowyer, Mikey, Omega, JKBuK, and JCav! Better luck next time, Vayseth.

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
9. Arch should be Arc. That's me! Must have misheard me when signing up!

Either way, decent turnout! Should move the result to the results thread when you have a chance. Shoutouts for me when its there

Jcav- if you find any matches of me (Arc) on your flash drive can you let me know? Thanks bud!

Top Bottom