• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Luigi in Brawl so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzhov

Smash Cadet
Who is it? What's the most amazing Luigi y'all have ever seen on YouTube/fought online?

WIGI

Smash Champion
its probably still ka-master. hes amazing at everything..

My combo vid release happens eitehr tonight or tomorow keep an eye ot for it.

Vist

Smash Champion
Ka-master would be the best but I haven't seen him posting or anything lately so I'm not sure if he's been playing brawl much *shrug*. I haven't heard of many luigis making it far in brawl tournaments so far, so it's hard to say who else could be considered best.

As far as online, biglou and myself are the only ones in the top 50 on GB who use luigi. There might be some others who 'play as luigi' that I cant think of, but they usually switch to other characters. Not sure about the ppl on Wifiwars and whatnot.

VEC

Smash Journeyman
I am the Best Luigi, Don't believe me play me PM me or AIM me
AIM=NinjaMunky516

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
No, I am the best Luigi in the state. I'm recognized by that by the state smashers. So ha. Locals ain't crap. I'm talking state wide baby.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
SNSG. He won a 60+ person tournament with Luigi just last week. Can the rest of you say you did that, or even placed high in a decent sized tournament?

Izzhov

Smash Cadet
Wow, there doesn't seem to be a big consensus here. Usually it's clearer (obviously pa0ol for Diddy, NCEcho for Olimar, etc.) but the question of who the best current Luigi is is still up in the air. It seems like Ka-master is most widely recognized.

What do you people think of Tobias and Ultra Luigi? I saw them more than anyone else in the videos thread.

tropewhat

Smash Cadet
NNID
NoonAim
No, I am the best Luigi in the state. I'm recognized by that by the state smashers. So ha. Locals ain't crap. I'm talking state wide baby.
it's arrogant of you to think so, there could very easily be somebody better than you in your state that wasn't present or that doesn't "recognize" you as the best. claims like that are pretty unfounded and silly until you compete and prove yourself at a higher level than some university tourney :laugh:

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Whatevah. You don't personally know me so I understand your doubts. I don't play at a University Level. I went to a state tournament just recently and did well. So hush.

Besides, I'm not claiming to be the best player in the state, just best Luigi. Besides, I can say whatever I like until I find a better Luigi. So common down, Colorado. I'm waiting for you to prove me wrong :D

Nicknyte

Smash Lord

ONE MORE THING.

Do you know my arrogance is meant for trollbait. Hahaha.

Oh yes. I also can beat the 13th AND the 9th best person in my state with Luigi. So Nyah. I didn't place high because we had to do the tournament again >< I ended up losing to a MetaKnight, which wierdly enough, I beat for a tournament last night. He got ranked 7th. But alas no Johns, I got 25th.

The problem is, VEC, I don't have a wii and I am at work for the next two hours. My friend who has the Wii is at the University. Just email me or IM me on AIM later and I'll see if I can play you online.

But arrogance and bsing side. I am the ONLY Luigi Main in Arizona. Technically that makes me the best Luigi main in the state, if not the best at all. Hahahahaa.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
But arrogance and bsing side. I am the ONLY Luigi Main in Arizona. Technically that makes me the best Luigi main in the state, if not the best at all. Hahahahaa.
This man speaks the truth.

Jeris>>>ya, though. He can take out good players, not just low rank players. Mmhmm.

Some of our players are already bailing. We're trying to figure things out now. Plus side? I'm not moving to Minnesota after all, so I'm not half as worried about teh moniez.

tropewhat

Smash Cadet
NNID
NoonAim
Whatevah. You don't personally know me so I understand your doubts. I don't play at a University Level. I went to a state tournament just recently and did well. So hush.

Besides, I'm not claiming to be the best player in the state, just best Luigi. Besides, I can say whatever I like until I find a better Luigi. So common down, Colorado. I'm waiting for you to prove me wrong :D
burden of proof isnt on me, i'm not the one saying i'm the best luigi. you're just some punk that thinks hes the best in the state cuz he beat some kids in the bubble pit at burger king :chuckle:

Vist

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure no one will really have a good idea of which Luigi is the best until some very large scale tournament comes around. Until then, anyone saying more than 'I'm the best Luigi in my state/area' is just a jack@ss. Even so, if you're going to say something like that, you should have some kind of reason to believe so.

so yeah, Nicknyte sounds like he's AZ's best Luigi. He's done well at a couple tournaments and from the looks of things, there's no other Luigis in AZ doing as well. The point is he's got some proof to think he's probably the best Luigi in his state and no proof to think otherwise so far even if it seems presumptuous.

-____- @ VEC... Why would anyone waste their time playing you online? You claim your the best Luigi just because and if anyone thinks differently they better ditto you in an online match?? LMFAO Yeah that proves everything.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
That Greench guy is really good with Luigi. But im about to post some of my luigi vids on youtube real soon. An I think Im the best xD. Watch an see. Ive won a 30 man tourney, placed 4th at a 21 man tourney just yesterday. At 2 100+ tourneys , one was at Hardknocks which was my first for brawl, I placed 65th which was pretty sorry. But I lost cuz I never faced a lucas before, an didn't know his up-smash and down lag or hold or whatever. And I got 9 critted by a G&W called Bane at 0% when I had the lead. Other 1 I sucided twice, an got gimped by a very good mario player (Angry Lobster) at low percentage(37) by his up-B against the stage.

I believe my Luigi is very good. Give me a day, Ill have the vids up. There shall be more to come.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
We should get together and play sometime. Srsly. How's next weekend looking for you? Imma be up there visiting friends and whatnot.

EDIT: Polmex, if you lose to characters because you don't know the match-ups yet, then you're not the best. That's why I'm not claiming to be the best Sonic. You shouldn't claim to be the best weegee.

tropewhat

Smash Cadet
NNID
NoonAim
We should get together and play sometime. Srsly. How's next weekend looking for you? Imma be up there visiting friends and whatnot.

EDIT: Polmex, if you lose to characters because you don't know the match-ups yet, then you're not the best. That's why I'm not claiming to be the best Sonic. You shouldn't claim to be the best weegee.
funny, im probably gonna be in aurora next weekend.

we'll see though, im hesitant to meet up with weird internet dudes even for smash but if theres some kinda tournament in aurora or foco let me know and ill do my best to be there - im pissed i missed the colorado state one last weekend or whatever

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
lmfao, well, if nothing else, I'm sure they could hold a smashfest or something for you to play everyone at. You're the first person I've known that's afraid of meeting weirdos via smashboards. XD

PolMex23

Smash Champion

=), I understand that. But, I think I know my character match ups now, considering Ive been to a tourney the past 4 weeks. So I still consider myself best Weegee xD

tropewhat

Smash Cadet
NNID
NoonAim
lmfao, well, if nothing else, I'm sure they could hold a smashfest or something for you to play everyone at. You're the first person I've known that's afraid of meeting weirdos via smashboards. XD
lol ya, but its also that im pretty bad lol i need more practice before i try to play good people

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
Best Luigi I seen is my freind If you want to play againt and see if your better than him .Pm me. he goes by the name Luigi lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom