• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best KO move in the game?

prince_of_darkness

Smash Cadet
In terms of power, it's Ganondorf's dair... but it's situational.
Generally, do whatever you can to avoid it(It's ganondorf after all), but it's still a great move.

As for meteors, I think ness's dair is worth mentioning as well, it comes with more set ups and less power.

Ness and ganons up airs are also very ko worthy, if positioned correctly.

Lazee

Smash Apprentice
Best kill moves imo
Snakes utilt
Warios half waft(unpredictible for opponent to know when ur gonna use it/ppl forget in heat of battle)
And the absolute best,

Meta knight

clonedstars

Smash Rookie
Marth's up smash sweetspotted. But you can't say THIS is best because there probably will be a counter strategy against it

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Aerial Killer? Pit's sweet-spotted Bair, Bowser Uair, Ness's... everything, Ike Bair.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Pkt2!!! That Is Definitely The Best Killer W/ Mindgames, In Air Or On Ground!!!

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
The ICs grab isn't a fair choice IMO. :laugh: I say Marth's Nair, because he's just awesome when he does it.

pacmansays

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I'd say either Snake's fsmash (for some reason, I can time this well) or Wario's fart when used in the air....

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I happen to think his Dsmash is worse when blocked @_@
Yes, but at least it's fast enough that it's actually reasonable to exachange it with dancing blade for punishing, and it kills off the top sub-100. Also, F-smash is slow enough to shield on reaction, d-smash isn't.

F-smash just isn't fast enough to make up for it's flaws.

Then again, at least he doesn't get falcon punched on powershield like Ike's downsmash.

Kamikaze*

Smash Ace
Personally, I'd say either Snake's fsmash (for some reason, I can time this well) or Wario's fart when used in the air....
Snakes fsmash only hits noobs that are caught up in being overly aggressive. And nobody plays overly aggressive against snake anyway because that's an instant loss.

prince_of_darkness

Smash Cadet
Again, Ice Climbers' grab is the best killing move. Kills at any percent.
Both ice climbers are required, it won't work on another pair of ice climbers, and it has horrible range.

It kills at any percent, but it's certainly not the BEST ko move (not yet, at least:confused:).

Still, it's the only reliable ko move that requires over 100 frames to finish..

Top Bottom