• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Falco in NC RIGHT HERE BABY (what an honor that is oh man)

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
nice matches.

i cant say wether its good or bad cause I'm not a falco main, but to me, it was good

we gotta play sometime

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
****n Xeno you've gotten better since the last time I saw some of your vids. I'm wondering why you neglected to chaingrab off the stage for kills though. Other than that, VERY nice Falco.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Thanks for the compliment yo!

And it's not surprising I've gotten better, since those vids are like 2 months old <_<. at least I hope they are x_x; i sucked a bunch

And chaingrabbing in friendlies = not cool

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Well then Sethlon doesn't care about being cool, he ***** me with the cg's every time we play friendlies hahaha.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
:(

I'd punch Sethlon in the face if I were you.

...pssht

Sethlon has nothin on me anyway!

..."lol"

§witch

Smash Lord
Never seen a pivoted CG, that's a cool idea. It owuld only work on like ganon snake and ike though. And yeah CG in friendlies is gay. Why I don't use falco in friendlies as much.

kismet2

Smash Ace
At 1:19 when you d-air'ed him you could've grabbed him then lead it into a boost smash and try some reversal lasers for approaching.

3-D Game&Watch

Smash Rookie
I am a Ganondorf main and second falco on occasion. I hate to be the one to say this but your falco only looks good because the ganondorf was sooooo terrible. The Ganondorf overused over b and the fact that he even attempted to use warlock paunch twice proves that he is a noob.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Mind if I add these to the vid thread?
No prob!

Thanks for the thing about the pivoted CG, I was trying to get his damage up to around 40%+ before I went for the spike but I tripped, as you all saw...x_x;

**** tripping!

And actually, my other friend is coming over tomorrow and we're gonna Brawl a whole bunch. I can record some of those matches and you can see me face some (better) people.

Edit: Actually...

Here, check out this video if you want to see some real skill:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwABrnNuIDU

redgreenblue

Smash Ace
I was going to say don't be cocky, but your falco is honestly pretty good. I gotta say, the cg on the ganon in the second vid was interesting. I should try that sometime. The only advice I can give is perhaps... boost smash more, and laser more.

bowz

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. I don't think your falco is that great for some reason. (I hope you posted these for opinions, because that's what your going to get from me.)
!. The ganondorf was mediocre at best.
2. You should absolutely destroy Ganondorf.
3. There was nothing special to your playstyle. Nothing really Wowed me.

Hopefully I can get some videos up of my Falco. I've really been wanting others to see it.

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
iono bowz. that pivot cg definitely wowed a lot of us.

gj on your falco stingers. can't wait to get to the level you play at.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ahh thanks guys! and I know my falco isn't sethlon or SK92 or anything, but I think I'm high up there really...i don't see many other pivot CGs haha :p

spare-jello

Smash Cadet
Although it's annoying, nobody I play sees CG's in friendlies as a problem. They just do it right back, since they primarily play Pika and IC's. As I get better that may change, but whatever.

I'm claiming best Falco in PA right here (, BABY!). Then again, I have no idea if anybody else from PA goes on these boards. Aw well, whatever.

Back on topic; really great Falco, stingers, but there is some room for improvement. I guess there always is, though.

Top Bottom