• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Controller To use With Lucario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyro71

Smash Rookie
I know, it sounds stupid but it is somewhat a good question to ask, I have to buy a whole new set of controllers mine are worn out completely.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I've seen Razer use the Wiichuk with it, and he's actually pretty beast when he uses Lucario. Just depends what your better with/feel more comfortable with.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Welcome to the boards man. First off, don't make new posts (generally something this small anyways) without looking in the Quick questions thread. Also to answer your question:

It's by preference. W/e you feel most comfortable with, then use it.

Someone close this thread please =]

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Keyboard.
Cause all you need to hold is A, for Awesome.

But srsly, GameCube controller.
-t2

And what RJ said

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Q&A thread is the best place for questions.
Up to preference, although GC controller makes life loads easier for many reasons.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
papa you don't know what you're talking about :]. over all GC controller is better blah blah.

see i've converted and will stay like this. you can still live forever with just DI'ing with the control stick and d-pad.

If you are more familiar with the GC controller, use it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm going to go ahead and assume your DI will be trash with Lucario, Razer. You've been spoiled by Snake for too long. Time to FACE REALITY.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Stop... Posting... In... This... Thread... >_>! someone close this. Talk in Q&A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom