• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best AAA combos?

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
I think that Lucas, Lucario, and Ike actually have the best, if you put the ability to jab cancel into play.

Otherwise I would say Snake and ZSS

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Bowser's jabs are pretty underrated (I'm not saying there the best or even close). Jab canceling into >b is always fun :p

It's strong and even clings with some projectiles. Overall I'd say it's pretty good.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Well Ike's jabs is pretty much ****, just because it connects all 3-hit mostly, and it has a knockback.
Snake Jabs can kills at around 100%.

Denzi

Smash Master
Jab -> Grab with Falco is a good setup
Snake has things like Jab -> Utilt
Ike's Jab Cancels are awesome
Other characters can do stuff too, I just don't know those as well/am too lazy to list them.

If you're looking for an AAA that's just a quick, "gtfo" type of attack, I'd go with Ike, Lucas, Squirtle, ZSS, or maybe even Link/TLink.

kirbypika

Smash Cadet
"jab cancels." Essentially, press A once or twice, pause for a very brief period of time and then do another attack.
No you crouch for a brief second >>

And stop saying Snake's jab is good. Only the first hit is good as it can be chained into an Ftilt. The rest of the jab is overshadowed by Ftilt in every situation.

SSD

Smash Journeyman
It's hilarious as some of these things, which would appear to be natural combos, can easily be interrupted or shielding in the middle.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Ice climbers jabs are a "get off of me" move.
An opponent shouldn't be that close to ice climbers unless your chain grabbing the **** out of them.
It does decent damage and knockback though.

Top Bottom