• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Berlin not happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Last question on this thread - what's happening to the money we gave you for the ferry Joe? Were the tickets bought already? Did you manage to cancel them?

J03

Smash Master
we tried to amend the tickets but it wouldnt let us =(

im currently out 30 quid myself for it haha.

although going to zest will cheer me up =P

Mike you in?

Kone

Smash Master
Joe - how are you out a tenna? i owe you ten but who else does? everyone should have had lost ten quid, which, i apologise for but couldnt hav ehelped. Also, not to be a ****, but, ten quid isnt much. Anyone that has a problem with taht ill give it back to you but... tenna? thats why ferry is safe.

Mike, if you make it to mine this weekend ill buy you a couple of pints to make up for it :)

Kone

Smash Master
Ask Sam to send it over the net. Ill buy you drinks equivalent to owed money this weekend. HAVE YOU BOOKED YET JOE? LOL better make it :)

J03

Smash Master
im booked.

i get into stourbridge junction at 13.32 on saturday

have to stay till monday coz theres no trains on sunday. i leave at 13.37

Kone

Smash Master
No because I still have issues with zest myself which we will discuss this weekend joe :) (not in a bad way, just need to look at whether ferry times are a ok etc). Mike may still be interested though and is coming this saturday.

Kone

Smash Master
Oh yeah I knew that robby completely forgot. Shucks. Well, still have me, joe, ant, will and sam so thats cool. Not its working round me job.

Brado

Smash Lord
Kone dunno if you got my text, was wondering if your having people over today
Sorry for not coming or telling you I wasn't last week >.>

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Brad I'm pretty sure people are there now. I will be coming tonite-mon morn.

Kone

Smash Master
As in you told me about the wedding therefore I thought that Mike would also be going to it saying as you guys are proper close. I felt like I was being more cheeky than anything :) i love you robby :)

Brad- my dog chewed my charger and have not been able to get on my mobile. Let you know of up an dcoming things in the future though =)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Eddddddddddd do you have Haos contact details etc? Think you could get him round on Wednesday or if not maybe Sat or Sun?

J03

Smash Master
god sakes in getting sick of this tension.

Robby your pissed coz we didnt go berlin, thats legit and your anger is understood. The only thing i dont understand is why the level of annoyance this jhas caused you. We all got ****ed but the rest of us are all chums again. The thing is that he has apologised and if youd seen how much work hes put into his house its understandable why he was too shattered to muster up enthusiasm after his car broke down. I mean hes LITERALLY transformed it from a ridiculously ****e pile of steaming donkey **** into a livable place and hes not even half way through the entire house o_0.

I hate the way you guys seem to be a step away from eachothers throats just because your both too stubborn to back down, put simply, its not cool and your making me sad =(

Kone

Smash Master
Im not at his throat joe. I think what I posted is reasonable. Im as cheeky in real life lol. I said I lv him and that wasn't in a nasty way and I invited him over at the weekend just gone. I have no issue with robby. He's cool :o) and Im sprinkling these comments to make him smile.

Im missing you already Joe :(

George - Yup got his mobile. Wednesday evening would be alright though I need to double check. Want me to contact hao?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Sure thing man, would be good, great to have some more melee players around finally lol :) things will only pick up from here also :)

Kone

Smash Master
but you love my samus joe no? =x aww it needs the love. Only had it for a week.

edit - joe bring your recording stuff next time? want to watch vids and sort thigns out.

VA

Smash Hero
As in you told me about the wedding therefore I thought that Mike would also be going to it saying as you guys are proper close. I felt like I was being more cheeky than anything :) i love you robby :)

Brad- my dog chewed my charger and have not been able to get on my mobile. Let you know of up an dcoming things in the future though =)
I told joe?

Anyway I still feel patronised and completely let down by Ed. Simple as.

J03

Smash Master
xD Charles you git! dont go telling people my most intimate secrets =P i just cant avoid her god-**** grab!!!

i hide in my shield for the whole match and grabbed about 6000 times xD

seriously though samus is a ***** and i hate her flame moves soooo much!

EDIT:

Robby: fair enough mate

VA

Smash Hero
DON'T say you could NOT. Because I offered to buy us all tickets and you didn't want to go cos Jo3 wasn't going.

Kone

Smash Master
Robby you are seriously starting to bug the hell out of me. I told you on msn various reasons as to why making Berlin was no longer viable for me. I just moved home down to Birmingham, This involved the following expenses; first months rent, deposit, reference check payments, estate agents fees etc. Totalling £1400. On top of that I paid out £150 to rent a van for the weekend of my move as well as two tanks of petrol for two cars that were helping me in the move. Furthermore, I spent money on paint etc to put touch up my old place to regain my deposit as well as needed products for the new place I was moving into.

Now, you can imagine that with such a large amount of money going out I didn't have much for Berlin. I had put aside £100 for the trip. The trip itself was already causing not needed stress on both my job, my move and my relationship. However, I was both firmly wanting to go and excited about the trip.

THEN on the move down my car breaks down. I don't have any roadside cover in the vehicle I am in. Im in the middle of the country with the rest of my family driving my stuff to birmingham. I had to ring the AA over the phone and purchase cover to drag me to the nearest garage. The nearest garage was miles away so I had to buy premium membership. This nicely sets me back £136. On top of this I had to wait hours for my dad to get to my new place in birmingham, unload the van and THEN drive up to doncaster (roughly half way between newcastle and birmingham) in a van going only at 50mph. We then had to unload what was in the 7 seater car that broke down into the van and drive to birmingham. WHERE i then had to unload it all into a new house that was an utter mess.

Before this weekend even started I spent a week teaching and packing my home up every night.

Now beg my pardon If I wasn't overly enthusiastic about still making Berlin. I had lost the car we were going to use. My family had been put through an ordeal. I was moody and stressed. I had lost the money that I was going to use and in fact had to lend money to pay for the extra petrol that was spent in journeys created by the breakdown as well as my current out goings.

It wasn't a case of joe just not going robby or you paying for new ferry tickets etc there was a lot more going on. If I could have I would have. I could NOT. Now stop being a prick about it. I am sorry. I have apologised repeatedly. I can not do any more. I could not have went. Sorry you did not go. Okay?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
why dont you guys discuss this by email/msn like real men :/ no one wants to see this on the boards tbh especially in this dead thread now ~_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom