• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Berlin Calling ~ 2.4 - 4.4 2010 [95 PEOPLE LIMIT -> CONFIRM YOURSELF !!]

Luma

Smash Lord
there are ofc other smashers in berlin aswell, we will ask around for you guys, so there are still 5 people left to house, which date?

Kone

Smash Master
When is housing at the venue luma? we probs be there from fri till monday. Also, we would prefer to be housed together. Dont care were we sleep. Would liteally sleep in my car outside a house rather than be split up. Part of the crack for us is being together like a lads holiday. Plus, splitting us up when we have drove there just means meeting up etc becomes annoying. Of course we understand if this ain't doable ^_^ mwaha.

thinking of going out in berlin sun night if thats when tourney is over. luma up for it lol? anyone?

Luma

Smash Lord
i already missed drinking a beer with you at RoX4, not gonna happen again ;-)

housing at the venue will be possible from FR-SA and SA-SO

if i am still living in berlin then or still have free days after the tournament i can house the 7 of you even though its friggn small here (even though i once hosted a smashfest here with everyone sleeping here, around the same number^^)

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Interested.
Swizzy, and I'm from UK.
I'll be coming in Kone's car - I'll leave accommodation to him to sort (I'm in India right now, hard to get regular net access ;) )

stelzig

Smash Lord
The danes going might also need housing on the 4th (leaving early in the morning on the 5th). We'll be at least 3, and likely more.

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
As I said there's housing at mine for max. 2 ppl. I would prefer slhoka & baxon cuz' I know slhoka good & baxon from SMACK, they're 2 so it would be perfect.

Some ppl. could be housed at Tim's flat (he has got his own flat so there should be no problem with partents as it's the problem in my case) We've held a smashfest in Tim's former, smaller flat in autumn last year with about 20 smashers from all over germany so I don't think he would have a problem with housing up to 10 ppl.

Kone do you want to visit a club or a bar ??
Cuz at sundays it's kinda complicated to find a good club.

VA

Smash Hero
French smashers are awesome.

European tradition to have your avatar as a lovely picture of yourself?

Kone

Smash Master
Milk : Couldn't Tim house the 7 Brits + aniolas (armada coming?) + baxon. That is 10 x_X. Ask Tim if he is cool with us kipping at his. Would prefer staying at someones place. Ill kip in my car if i get to spend time with the sexay aniolas and baxon O_o

In regards to going out I just want to go out one night in Berlin i.e. not feel is if im there for just smash. So like, if its a bar then thats cool w/e . What day is melee on?

Milk what is your msn?

lol @ avatars

lol @ charles thinking he was included in the group of cool uk players ;)

= ^_______^ = *meaow*

Luma

Smash Lord
we've "met" at rox4 even though i dont remember playing or doing anything with you back then, but after watching this video from bach i've always wanted to drink a beer with you xD

Flikkflakk

Smash Rookie
I'm probably able to attend to this tourney.

Edit: Forget it.. I won't be able to make it this time. Sorry for the spamz :O

Kone

Smash Master
Generally dont play friendlies at tournaments and I can't remember there being any germans at rox ^^. Beer at this tourney it is then luma ^_^

Freestylin

Smash Apprentice
this is a player from latin america, im probably attending this tournament, since im in germany atm......
how do I pay my fee?? or how we doing this :p

Luma

Smash Lord
@kone well since i was the only german there and always hung out with either dutchies or frenchies it was quite hard even seeing me i guess ^^

@ freestylin you will have to pay the fee at the tournament
where in germany are you staying?

A-D

Smash Journeyman
Ok, We are not sure to come but there's a good chance .
Add Faab - Amsah - Remen,(not sure bout him)Und Zgetto & me to the list
i will let you know by the end of next week if we can

Post, Or Pm - If you need to know sooner;

Shloub

Smash Rookie
Indeed, forgot to say it there, interested to show you the real no-skill french level `…`

Freestylin

Smash Apprentice
@ luma im staying in Wittens, next to Bochum in Nordrhein-Westfallen... i know how to get to berlin i was there before for a week, i will stay in germany for 6 more months, any smasher around my area btw???, to practice, cuz i didnt bring my cube with me, i need to buy a controller, either new or used, my cell phone number is 0176 5334 5993, if u can text me or call me would be awesome, any info about this tourney a controller or players around here would be great, my german is not really good.... but i speak english and spanish :p im a player from Costa Rica, thx for answering Luma. i will confirm assistance as soon i get info of how can i get a controller and it has to be a weekend, even if i dont get to practice I will assist for fun at least.

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
Okay I've added everybody to the list so far.

stelzig & vilness are the only ones who wrote a pm to me bcuz of housing.

I'm figuring out how many places we'll have for housing as I said there's Tim who could house 10 ppl. max. but I haven't talked to him about that yet - no worries I'm going to meet him this evening ^^ - there's Luma who could house about max. 4 - 5 ppl. I'd say, there's me who could house max. 2 ppl. (we've got a really small flat etc. =/), there's fa5t who could house 4 -5 ppl. I guess

I'm asking everybody and next week I'll talk to each of you who need housing & tell you the best options we figured out. pls. add me at MSN if you haven't yet, my adress is in the first post

VilNess

Smash Champion
Yeah, good thing you guys are active early on.

Like I said before, I will only need housing for the wednesday-thrusday night before tournament (I´ll get a hotel for thrusday-friday) so I hope that info might help someone. Rock on!

Top Bottom