• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Berlin Calling ~ 2.4 - 4.4 2010 [95 PEOPLE LIMIT -> CONFIRM YOURSELF !!]

KunaiX

Smash Cadet
This tournament is more than gay, because we made a SSBB/BM Tournament on 2.4.-4.4 in Austria too.
Its horrible ****, what you are doing here. Just saying "Dolls War" after all. I hate these German people, which think they are cool because they destroy another tournaments. Its gay, gay, gay :)

Wish you bad luck srsly.

Luma

Smash Lord
no idea but i will punch him if i ever see him at a tournament for saying stupid ****

instead of asking first you thing you know everything and just assume we want to destroy another tournament

but since you dont know anything how about you shut up ;-)

and since doll wars only has melee as a side event, no real melee smasher will go there instead of BC, the only reason to go there would be already having your tickets/linving close to it and not have to money to go to berlin

VA

Smash Hero
**** dolls war of gay, I'm going to berlin where the real melee and cool smash is. **** australia.

Rian

Smash Cadet
Also very interested. It isn't just Melee. Berlin itself is awesome! Anyways, put me on the list too. I know Mind-Trick IRL, so we might be able to travel together that way :)! Dutch btw!

VA

Smash Hero
**** australians.

I was kidding. Someone once asked one of my australian friends if australia was in europe. it's like, not that's somewhere else with a similar name..

stelzig

Smash Lord
Since the date is now in the holidays (wasn't before... At least not for Denmark) you can pretty much confirm all the danes mentioned. Me and Jonas for sure (i'll post when the others tell me they are certain as well)

Trying to get in contact with tomber (the best in Denmark despite him not playing very often... We're pretty bad lol) and convince him to go now as well.

VilNess

Smash Champion
Good scheisse for Denmark people attending :)

I´m very sure no one is trying to destroy other tournaments. And like previously said, this is only melee. While there is nothing wrong with brawl, Melee is clearly superior tournament-type of game IMO. Besides BC has low tier tournament and I´ve never attented a very professional LT-singles tournament.

What are allowed low tier characters btw? (in Finland we have lately allowed DK too and it really hasn´t changed anything. But I´m not saying that is what you need to do here)

Luma

Smash Lord
we still use the old/pal tier list, meaning DK is allowed

all the chars allowed:
luigi, bowser, yoshi, dk, ness, kirby, zelda, link, ylink, pichu, pikachu, mew2, g&w, roy

btw hype denmark players, last time i saw you stelzig was @ RoX4

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
This tournament is more than gay, because we made a SSBB/BM Tournament on 2.4.-4.4 in Austria too.
Its horrible ****, what you are doing here. Just saying "Dolls War" after all. I hate these German people, which think they are cool because they destroy another tournaments. Its gay, gay, gay :)

Wish you bad luck srsly.
You little mother****er should better shut your ****in' mouth because I'm about to kill you if you don't.
I'm not kidding while saying that I'm def. going to hit your *****-***-mother****ing face till' your mom couldn't even identify you. You know the reason for that, cuz you talked stupid **** about me on the german boards, little sucker.

We - btw. - needed to change the date cuz there is a 50th birthday on the former date, so everybody who wants to go to dolls war pls. do so, I think there'll be enough melee-players who will join us, cuz it's going to be great =)

I'm sorry for this tournament beeing at the same date as dolls war will be, but there was no other option =/

Tero.

Smash Champion
You little mother****er should better shut your ****in' mouth because I'm about to kill you if you don't.
I'm not kidding while saying that I'm def. going to hit your *****-***-mother****ing face till' your mom couldn't even identify you. You know the reason for that, cuz you talked stupid **** about me on the german boards, little sucker.

We - btw. - needed to change the date cuz there is a 50th birthday on the former date, so everybody who wants to go to dolls war pls. do so, I think there'll be enough melee-players who will join us, cuz it's going to be great =)

I'm sorry for this tournament beeing at the same date as dolls war will be, but there was no other option =/
Calm down.
This is not the sort of behaviour a TO should show.
You won't get much respect if you overreact like that.

Ignore him and move on.

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
This kind of threads are always full of funny **** :laugh:
Btw italian players are very interested.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
sucks that berlin has to be on the same date as DollsWars...
i'll still try to make it though, a ride from marburg costs 25€, so i could get to berlin for 50€
i think i can spare that much...
i just hope there wont be any tests or stuff around that date...

GO BERLIN!

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
Death by date D=
Date ***** me, I can't attend :/
Too bad, I really wanted to...
No Chile for Berlin )=

Good luck tho =D
P.s: yay 500th post

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
sry for doublepost:

Everything updated in first post so far.

Kamui Ryu who are the Italians you're talking about I dunno all of them .. I must admit I just know Aldwyn & thats it xD

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
sry for doublepost:

Everything updated in first post so far.

Kamui Ryu who are the Italians you're talking about I dunno all of them .. I must admit I just know Aldwyn & thats it xD
Aldwyn, Dax and some "new" smashers like AvengerAngel, Overlord, Omega and a scrub named Ryu that want go at both DW and this because he loves both games.

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
are you that "Ryu" & if - how interested are you in going to berlin and how interested are you in going to vienna .. in percentage ^^ ??

Kone

Smash Master
Milk : I am still thinking about making this tournament. At the moment how many people do you expect to get? potentially would be bringing six brits with me.

VA

Smash Hero
I don't think I'm going to be able to get it together to go with my mates, so I'm up for road trip. This time we can meet in Brighton the day before and you guys can stay with me so it wil be a little bit less of a rush to the ferry hopefully.

Kone

Smash Master
Lol hopefully. I posted in the other european bit about the raod trip robby. Will take discussions there :)

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
are you that "Ryu" & if - how interested are you in going to berlin and how interested are you in going to vienna .. in percentage ^^ ??
Yes I'm that dude. :laugh:
The percentage is 50:50.
But if my mates are going to this I'll follow them.

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
The Low Tier Tournament will start on friday.

The venue will be ready arround 13:00 though, but I cannot really answer that question at this early moment ^^

Kone

Smash Master
Sooo how does housing work? brits need some. Also, anyone live in berlin and want to take us out a night?

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
I could house 1 - 2 ppl. in my parents flat cuz I've got holidays when the tournament is on.
There's a nice, little club which has free-entrance at mondays (u juz needa know the "keyword" which anyone can see on the clubs website xD)

Martelinj

Smash Apprentice
I'm interested in going to this :)
Have to check tickets and stuff first of course, but definitely interested! Date sounds good too.

Top Bottom