• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Berlin Calling ~ 2.4 - 4.4 2010 [95 PEOPLE LIMIT -> CONFIRM YOURSELF !!]

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
Wow sounds pretty amazing guys !!

I hope this tournament will be as huge as I expect it to be !! :D

Venue-Pictures will come when we have decided on the venue !! ^^

Last week was filled with school stuff for me so I'll visit the venues sometime next week

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
woah

melee only sounds so great

we are interested

me and the Holiday Armadillo

probably Ksta and Daisuki too, idk

it's still soon so we can't confirm anything but berlin in easter would be def. cool :D :D

hope we got money for this

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
Luma & I will visit the venue to rent it next week, when he gets back from his trip.

We already used the venue for "Never gonna Smash you up" feat. Rick Astley in April 2008.

You can ask Faab, Zgetto or Adam for the quality of the venue, in my opinion it's great =)

We've got a kitchen with everything important, a shower, 2 big rooms & 2 small rooms (1 of them will be oranizers-exclusive I guess for the money & stuff^^)

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
hehe okay =D

Yeah showers are kinda rare on smashfests

I hope we will be alowed to use the shower, at/on(dunno whats right here xD) "Never gonna Smash you up" feat. Rick Astley we were allowed to so I'm looking forward to this =D

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
New date !

One weekend before the former date !!

I reserved the venue. I gonna visit the venue in two weeks to book it, cuz at the moment the person who's responsable for the booking is on holidays xD

Tamoo

Smash Master
fuzz: good luck finding cheap flights for the new date, the one's ive found go upwards of £100 atm :/
Hopefully you have better luck?

Good about date and venue getting confirmed though

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
**** **** ur lan party fuzzy I needa play withu again !!!!!!! =D

**** the 38.000 ppl., if u can visit berlin & have fun with ***** *** mother****ing smashers XD

VilNess

Smash Champion
Venue and date confirmed, rock!

How much would entrance only to the venue cost if someone (my gf) would come to only sleep there, not actually play in those tournaments?

Thanks, I might book flight tickets soon (in 1 week) so please reply fast.

-VilNess.

Luma

Smash Lord
we havent thought about different days (for visitors or people who cant stay the whole time and dont want to pay to fullprize) but we will have that done by sunday evening

VilNess

Smash Champion
She´ll be mostly sleeping there and spend the days elsewhere so I highly doubt she´ll get in anyones way or take room from someone.

VilNess

Smash Champion
Any information yet, can I still fit in if I book my flight tickets? I need to know ASAP. Thanks.

EDIT. the flights are really cheap for if I book this week, I really need to know fast thanks :)

Luma

Smash Lord
well i would say, go and book those tickets.
she def will be allowed to sleep here and not have to pay the full price if she doenst even enter a tournament or wont even be here

VilNess

Smash Champion
Thanks!
10char

EDIT
I booked tickets currently for myself for 31.3-6.4. (and gf probably comes for 1-6.4) So I´ll get to see Berlin more than the venue

btw. I´m from Finland so you can add that to the interested and confirmed list if you have time. thanks again and see ya soon.

Luma

Smash Lord
before the tournament there should be housing from various smashers in berlin since most of them are still in school and it will be holidays
but you will be able to sleep at the venue for the tournament days (FR to SA, SA to SU)

VilNess

Smash Champion
Can I (only 1 person) get housing for wednesday to thrusday in the berlin area?
It would be for 31.3-1.4. I would leave pretty early in the morning for the airport to pick up my gf and then we would take a hotel for thursday to friday. I can give some smash practise, I have decend fox, luigi and mario :)
I can also to the dishes and get you something from finland! :D

Luma

Smash Lord
well if i will be in berlin at that time, i will def house you, otherwise i am going to ask around, there are def. housing spots open for you
(btw dont you remember our pool matches from smack with your friggn lucky luigi, 2 missfires, 1 even killed me xD)

VilNess

Smash Champion
well if i will be in berlin at that time, i will def house you, otherwise i am going to ask around, there are def. housing spots open for you
(btw dont you remember our pool matches from smack with your friggn lucky luigi, 2 missfires, 1 even killed me xD)
Haha LOL, were you the guy who took "my" bracket place?
;)
Sorry, I have really bad name memory. But definetly it´s great to get housing from someone I´ve met already. (Off course there is nothing wrong to get housing from someone I haven´t met yet )

But thanks in advance and regardless whether or not you can house me.

Luma

Smash Lord
well when you mean by "your" place that i beat everyone 2-0 and only lost 2-1 to poilon, then yes =P

but no, you were in a tie with timo (falco from germany) and marcus_90 (samus from sweden)

somehow i got a quite good memory about stuff like that =D

VilNess

Smash Champion
well when you mean by "your" place that i beat everyone 2-0 and only lost 2-1 to poilon, then yes =P

but no, you were in a tie with timo (falco from germany) and marcus_90 (samus from sweden)

somehow i got a quite good memory about stuff like that =D
Aah, ok then, you we´re the one who ***** with sheik.
EDIT: or were you the one with kickass falco? Probably yes because I remember the sheik player getting 1st seed.
I meant Timo off course. The Samus took me by suprise but he was good, I give him that.
When we meet I´m sure to give you much more challenge.:cool:

Luma

Smash Lord
nah i was the sheik, the falco was poilon from france and he got 1st in pools but he lost to me in the brackets later in a close set

Top Bottom