• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beezo Summer Monthlies! July 21!!, A Minneapolis, MN tournement!!

Eci4

Smash Ace
darn it, that stinks lol. well for me anyways. but don't worry, it's ok

does anyone else want to be my doubles partner?
With those vids up, it shouldn't be too hard to find a partner... your fox is quite alright... I hope I get a chance to play against it at Beezo...

AXE 09

Smash Master
THERE'S VIDS UP??? oh snap! man, i'm gonna look them up right now! lol. thanks for uploading them Disciple

yoshii

Smash Ace
1 aaron
2 chexr
3 SDM
4 JS
5 seanson
5 AZaxe
7 baka
7 eci4
9 vulpine_shine
9 kevin
9 deepak
9 yoshii
13 56k
13 david
13 Coast
13 flux!!!!
17 vandita
17 Bye
17 Bye
17 Bye
17 Bye
17 Bye
17 Bye
17 ulti
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye

AXE 09

Smash Master
hahaha thanks guys! =D i had a lot of fun at this tourney, and i'm finally back in Arizona... i'm gonna miss all the smashers up there in Minnesota. and i'm gonna miss how green everything was, Arizona's a desert :S well it was great meeting everyone there, especially D Desciple, who wasn't at the tournament. i can't really remember anyone else's names lol. but i remember James Sparrow, he was awesome! very nice guy lol.

anyways, thanks for smashing with me everyone, i had a lot of fun :p

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Yay a Date, I needed to know this, because I 'll be visiting my brother who lives in Minneapolis, so I could make this next one... but idk if you would want me. :( I <3 MN

yoshii

Smash Ace
Yay a Date, I needed to know this, because I 'll be visiting my brother who lives in Minneapolis, so I could make this next one... but idk if you would want me. :( I <3 MN
**** yea we dont want you lonejedi! GTFO!

jk. You can come, but realize that this is my tournament, and I am running it.:) No arguements from you.:psycho:

Eci4

Smash Ace
So yesterday my ride/teamate was confirmed, and I told a kid I know in St. Paul he should go to this... I'm really hoping this has a good turnout.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I'm not afraid of wobbling, you can do it all you want against me in friendlies. Just keep in mind that if you don't get it on me the moment you grab me. I'll break free before you get the rhythm.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
You would've face the same defeat that Baka did, when he had to face him in pools.

On topic- I still need a ride to this. Anyone? Anyone? Anyone that is close by care to pick me up? Seriously I'm hype on going to as many tournies as possible right now.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
^Yeah sorry for not replying on MN boards, bu you're kinda in the opposite direction of RoB for me. I'll see, but no promises, sorry. =/

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
it wasn't fun to go to fc and lose to wobbling, then beat the guy in IC dittos
Seriously.... it's a rule, why do you have to keep complaining about it KSSB. Why did you go to FC, when you knew the rule was in place. Why didn't you play IC's against him then in the actual pool. Why did he manage to be able to beat other people?

Same for this tourney, if you don't like the rule, don't come. No one is forcing you to go to this tourney. Stop questioning how this tourney is run, it's not your tourney, it's yoshii's.

KirbySSB

Smash Ace
Seriously.... it's a rule, why do you have to keep complaining about it KSSB. Why did you go to FC, when you knew the rule was in place. Why didn't you play IC's against him then in the actual pool. Why did he manage to be able to beat other people?
I went because its F muthafukken C, the best tournament around.

also I did play IC against him in the pool after I lost with marth to wobbling.

Zicore

Smash Champion
ok...first off lone...take a chill pill you ignorant douche. We went to FC because, like KSSB said, ITS FC! THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANOTHER REASON! you know those silly tournies that maybe 20 people come to? Yeah, FC uses those as Toilet Paper. Secondly, how good would the tourny been if EVERYONE just used IC's because they can wobble. IMO...thats just lame. Tourny still would have beat any Calebs ****/Chimeras Cash tourny, but thats besides the point. And I watched those matches with KSSB and that other guy...and he could wobble. Thats how he won. Wobbling. He didn't have a lot of skill compared to KSSB, but he won because of ghey wobbling.

NOW QUIET you ignorant piece of garbage. And stop spamming the boards with your stupidity and start reading on how to host a decent tourny.

Now, as for the actual tourny at hand...idk if we will be able to make it down there. I know I have to work. I know that we have a friend from Georgia who would love to play, but him and KSSB more then likely won't make it. Sorry Yoshii. I really wish I would have known about this before now...I would have taken off of work. Maybe the august one we will go =)

Zicore

Smash Champion
hey Yoshii, do you have any clue on when the tourny in August would be? I would like to ask off of work in advance to make sure I can drive some people there. It would be cool to go to a MN tourny...

and lone...stfu noob.

element_of_fire

Smash Lord

Same for this tourney, if you don't like the rule, don't come. No one is forcing you to go to this tourney. Stop questioning how this tourney is run, it's not your tourney, it's yoshii's.

LOL, lone... stfu

Top Bottom