• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beezo Summer Monthlies! July 21!!, A Minneapolis, MN tournement!!

yoshii

Smash Ace
hey Yoshii, do you have any clue on when the tourny in August would be? I would like to ask off of work in advance to make sure I can drive some people there. It would be cool to go to a MN tourny...

and lone...stfu noob.
August 11th. You guys should try and get a car pool for this one... this one might be the biggest Beezo of the summer!

Puffinator

Smash Ace
now i dont like lone either because

CALEB IF U SEE THIS YOU HAVE MY CONTROLLER I WANT IT BACK DONT TAKE IT TO BEEZO AND GET IT GREASY CALL ME.

I WANT MY TROLLA I WANT MY TROLLA I WANT MY TROLLA I WANT MY TROLLA I WANT MY TROLLA I WANT MY TROLLA I WANT MY TROLLA I WANT MY TROLLA I WANT MY TROLLA

grah:mad:

Puffinator

Smash Ace
I got my controller back. It looks fine. But it just doesnt.....feel right...it feels....abuuuseed....:(

Zicore

Smash Champion
hey Yoshii, I think that some of us peoples from the CWC will try and travel to your next BEZZO! SO be forwarned =) And by that, I mean about 3 or 4 =P

yoshii

Smash Ace
hey Yoshii, I think that some of us peoples from the CWC will try and travel to your next BEZZO! SO be forwarned =) And by that, I mean about 3 or 4 =P
Actually Zicore, I am sad to say that there might not be another beezo this summer. I want to take a break from hosting and attend a tournament myself. Meaning being able to walk around watch matches, take time in my matches, and not have to worry about the time. It makes things a lot less stressful.

Maybe someone else from MN will host a tournament in August.

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
Well, im from MN.. and if theres another (somewhere else) ill be sure to come ^_^

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol you should've went to the tourney, then fired him afterwards. duh.

Results!

1 Chexr Winnings: $80.00
2 James Sparrow Winnings: $60.00
3 Momd Winnings: $40.00
4 SDM Winnings: $20.00
5 Lonejedi
5 Bluewolf
7 yoshii
7 Seanson
9 56k
9 deepak
9 Teflon
9 D.D.
13 Eci4
13 ulti
13 Shinobi
13 swan
17 Tempest
17 Bye
17 Bye
17 fluxwolf
17 Bye
17 Bye
17 meta
17 Coast
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye
25 Bye

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
56k it's cool that you feel like you need to show off that you won a few matches for once but maybe leave stuff like posting results up to Yoshii. >_>

I got last YAYUHZ!!

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
mm, kinda sucks, but i cant complain. Gives me a month to break the rust off and break in my new controllers >.<

Top Bottom