• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there around 4:30 Thursday and Jack will be there all day if anybody else is coming. Adam knows I have some fancy Fox maneuvers. So technical.

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
If you're serious, me and ikool will be there playing Brawl tomorrow. If not, you'll have plenty of time to play Melee with people. Thursdays are really good for Smash, it seems.

:005:
Sounds good. I'll be there around 2-3pm. Maybe earlier, it all depends on how i feel in the morning.

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
double post: Jack told me the door will ALWAYS be open. If, by some means, the door isn't open, I will blow up the whole library.

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there around 2:30. And don't worry, the games room WILL be open. It's not Tuesday, so you can leave your explosives at home.

I was gonna triple post and ask when you guys would be there, but you said the time anyways. If you guys say it's going to be 500% open, then there will be a 100% chance of sion and a 0 % chance of rain.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I was gonna triple post and ask when you guys would be there, but you said the time anyways. If you guys say it's going to be 500% open, then there will be a 100% chance of sion and a 0 % chance of rain.
2:30 is just me. ikool is showing up at 10:30 (actually, I am as well), but I have to go to class from 11:30 to 2:20, and he has class for an hour from 12:30 to 1:30 or something. I don't know when people like Jack and Adam usually show up on Thursdays, but they're there before I show up.

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
2:30 is just me. ikool is showing up at 10:30 (actually, I am as well), but I have to go to class from 11:30 to 2:20, and he has class for an hour from 12:30 to 1:30 or something. I don't know when people like Jack and Adam usually show up on Thursdays, but they're there before I show up.

oic, then i'll see you there.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
You're finally coming to one of these? After so many weeks of saying you can't go because of school?

We have to play today. Falco vs. Falcon. After school, behind the bike racks. It's on.

unityole

Smash Lord
Smash tomorrow @ SFU Burnaby w/ me, LysanderBlack, and Bwmat

who's down?
stfu evan, burnaby is too old now, we go play at surrey sfu
roby will scott adam sion and jake, smash finally gets better, more melee plz

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
I would really like to go, however I am currently lacking a car.

Does anyone from BC have a seat for me?

****, wrong thread. I'm referring to the Tourney in honour of Ka-Master.

Metà

Smash Master
@ the rotunda

we'll be there at like, 2 pm til whenever

or earlier/later, whenever we feel like it pretty much

call me at six-oh-four eight-three-eight three-six-four-two if you want to know when and where to meet up

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
You need to take the sky train all the way to Production Way and another bus all the way up to SFU. gg

edit: ggs will, adam, will's friend, whoever I played and didn't know the name of.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
My notepad got a couple of pages of notes by playing against you. We definitely gotta play more often. I need the Falco practise. By far one of my worst match ups ._.

I love you Sion. Strong homo. You're probably my favorite Falco now, more so than Zhu.

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
My notepad got a couple of pages of notes by playing against you. We definitely gotta play more often. I need the Falco practise. By far one of my worst match ups ._.

I love you Sion. Strong homo. You're probably my favorite Falco now, more so than Zhu.
thx, bro. That means a lot. I'll try to give you that falco matchup experience, but I don't go around smashing very often. If I can't, BC has a lot of good falcos, so good luck with the matchup.

where the hell is the strong hetero?

Top Bottom