• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Thats legit. Cant wait to see u guys in WA lol

also theres another tourney some of you might be interested in coming to
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6957587&posted=1#post6957587

ITs by this guy Grunt who posts a ****load but we dont kno if hes real lol cuz hes often not at smashfests or tourneys lol.

This ones in vancouver, WA and they got sonic. The fast food place lol. Im gettin a purple slush which is like purple drank but its a slushie lol. I can wait lol
It's my boy right hurrrr!

Me and dieslow will come down soon.

RUSTED FENCE POST! YAYUHZ!

unityole

Smash Lord
confirmation adds up to 4 as of now, for this saturday's smashfest and im still looking for 3 more people. rustedfencepost, yakal, ken, lysanderblack.

also im trying to get keith, manli as well as john to come.

unityole

Smash Lord
thats cool, we got 9 peeps now. also eric whats with the 2-3pm? church sat morning?

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
kk good and bad news.

Good new i finalyl got stable internet so i cna start uploading.

Bad news some ofthe overnight from last Smashfest has frame skips so i can't upload it without making me look bad...... actually it just look bad in general, guess my laptop crap out on itself.

If i upload it, thse are the matches that has bad frame skips

Adam Vs Shane (It pretty bad, nearly the whole vid is full of it)
Tony vs Ryan (So minor i'll upload it anyway)
Eric vs Shane (On 1 match so i'll just remove that match)

unityole

Smash Lord
Yo, jack, hitbox is coming as well, he made a post just abit before rustedfence
k well im opening the room at 11 am, so try to make here as early as possible. i will be doing stats. seriously last time there wasnt enough time for brackets/pools cause everyone showed up so late.

i dont mind people staying late playing but securities is a different thing, they might kick people out if they catch people there at night. if its in the afternoon they might think its fine, but at night just make everything looks more suspicious. so plz do coming as early as possible, room opens at 11 am

Tim_Dalton

Smash Cadet
daltsy confirmed. see you guys saturday <3

good to see WA posting in here <3<3

good **** kaos, ciz + eggz we'll definately be coming down to WA soon <3<3<3

unityole

Smash Lord
daltsy confirmed. see you guys saturday <3
good to see WA posting in here <3<3
good **** kaos, ciz + eggz we'll definately be coming down to WA soon <3<3<3
i'll see u soon tim, u also staying over at ur buds tonight?
i dont get off till 11 pm so i won't be going back to sfu until 11:30

give me a shout if u're in vancouver

Wolfrider

Smash Rookie
This sounds like fun. I just recently moved to Van and haven't had many people to really play Smash for a while now. Probably rusty as hell but I may stop in one of these weeks.

Question: How do you guys usually play? 1 v 1 + No items? Free for all? With items? Or do you mix it up?

Any house rules? I'm guessing not, but always good to ask.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
This sounds like fun. I just recently moved to Van and haven't had many people to really play Smash for a while now. Probably rusty as hell but I may stop in one of these weeks.

Question: How do you guys usually play? 1 v 1 + No items? Free for all? With items? Or do you mix it up?

Any house rules? I'm guessing not, but always good to ask.
Rules are that melee is ****ing tight.

no items. FD, FOD, pokestadium, dreamland, battlefield, and yoshis story on random. 1v1 and occassionally teams.
play hard get **** or get *****. have fun.

I think I covered it pretty well lol

unityole

Smash Lord
Bus Pass johns!

I losti t somewhere in my house :( If i can't find it i probably won't go today :p
**** it byuusan u should have came, the matches between Tim Keith Adam Tony Tiep John Yakal Eric Sion were intense as ****. surprised Sion took 2nd, or 3rd after Eric leaves, he took 2 games off Eric in the set.

BC is all falco now =O

Edit: stats will be updated either tonight, or tomorrow.

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
the smashfest this week is possibly the only one i can come to until summer. So unitoyle, no kissing strange women and getting sick this week, kk?

i kid, i kid.

oh and do you ever play brawl?

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
well i'll go to every one this summer, that's for sure (they still happen in summer, rite? riiiiiiiiite?)

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Well im pretty sure a majority of us will be at Genesis so i won't expect one till august.

Btw the vids with the WA peep coming ot it finally uploaded, yes i got lazy :p

Top Bottom