• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

Get@Will

Smash Champion
You guys want me to bring another setup on Thursday? It gets cramped up with a bunch of guys all crowded at 1 TV lol.

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
How do stats work? Is it just a record of your wins/losses against another player?
basically. except stages are also noted.

matt: i'm there around 2pm and i usually don't see anyone there except for jack and maybe roby. so anytime after that should be good unless others say they're coming earlier.

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
You better bring your lube sion cuz I'm gunna be dishing out some hard and unconcensual **** this thursday. ^__^
The only nonconsensual **** that's happening on thursday is the kind that happens to elementary school students attending the school across from my house.

edit: and the hard **** that happens to falcons when i use falco

unityole

Smash Lord
stats being recorded, YES

heres the stats from previous year
http://www.sfu.ca/~yjt/smash/meleerecords.htm

also the standings
http://www.sfu.ca/~yjt/smash/meleestandings.htm

this time around i will make sure i balance number of games played for each smasher, so the stats and standings are more accurate.

well I was more interested in how late it would go to
the place opens from 8 am and closes at 9 pm, i will be there pretty much the entire day

yakal: COME THIS THURSDAY

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
Do it, son.

Help me find a secondary guys.

Maybe I should screw it since Falcon is the best character in the game.
Most of the people that main Falcon aka SS, Darkrain, Scar, Hax (the list goes on) don't secondary anyone. I could be wrong, but I'm like super sure they don't secondary anyone.

ikool

Smash Apprentice
I gotta get me on that ranking board... I guess that I may stay afterschool thursday to play some melee... I will play the lowest available person on that ranking list when thursday comes around and then work my way up to the better people. XD

If I get pwned by the first person I play in melee, I'm just gonna go ahead and say BRAWL JOHNS.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
use ganon as a secondary, he's practically the same character!

seriously though, fox. He's good against a lot of characters that gimp the hell out of falcon.

unityole

Smash Lord
i am seriously wanting smash to be more alive again, like how it was before sept of 08, i wish some of the old faces would start coming to SFU surrey on thursday if possible.

namely Keith, Manli, John, Ryan, Tiep, Tony, Evan, Yakal, Matt and Tim
oh wait, thats almost everyone, gg

stats should now be more interesting due to the fact that we got more players, sort of, although they arent at the level of PR yet. we got Ikool, Firefly, Broken hitbox, Coud, Post, GAMEPRO, 12browndeep, Will and Will's falcon buddy.

this is a new "season" of melee smash league if u'd call it, it should make BC into a more competitve community, also get to know new players.

I am looking forward to BC smashers rig SFU library games room and take all their TVs away from them, and the whole room shall only have melee and nothing else. right now we got 3 TVs and 2 setups, we will need people to bring their setup as well as memory card. hope to see you this thursday.

Patooty

Smash Ace
What are the times that are available for SFU surrey? I mean legit times, not "let's keep playing and hide from security" times.

I wanna meet Will if he looks anything like his avatars lol

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
The only nonconsensual **** that's happening on thursday is the kind that happens to elementary school students attending the school across from my house.

edit: and the hard **** that happens to falcons when i use falco
get hype!

i am seriously wanting smash to be more alive again, like how it was before sept of 08, i wish some of the old faces would start coming to SFU surrey on thursday if possible.

namely Keith, Manli, John, Ryan, Tiep, Tony, Evan, Yakal, Matt and Tim
oh wait, thats almost everyone, gg

stats should now be more interesting due to the fact that we got more players, sort of, although they arent at the level of PR yet. we got Ikool, Firefly, Broken hitbox, Coud, Post, GAMEPRO, 12browndeep, Will and Will's falcon buddy.

this is a new "season" of melee smash league if u'd call it, it should make BC into a more competitve community, also get to know new players.

I am looking forward to BC smashers rig SFU library games room and take all their TVs away from them, and the whole room shall only have melee and nothing else. right now we got 3 TVs and 2 setups, we will need people to bring their setup as well as memory card. hope to see you this thursday.
I like this...

Also, I'll be there tomorrow for certain. No bus money? No jonz. :)

unityole

Smash Lord
try around 10/11am - 9pm.

LOL will
hes right, the games room is open from 8 am to 9 pm and the securities do not interfere and will not bother us at all. the games room is located on the 3rd floor, right inside the Surrey SFU library.

use the map on the first post of this theard, find the elevator, go to 3rd floor, or just ask random guy there where the library is, and they will show you, then the games room is sharp left at the entrance of library

Metà

Smash Master
Small chance I might make it tomorrow

and lmao some guy walked past me a few minutes ago and saw that I was browsing SWF. He asked me my username, I told him I was Meta.

turns out it was ikool XD

hi :3

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol

I heard there was a sexy beast named James who is the friend of the sexy beast named Will.

That's probably the sexiest duo I've ever 'not seen but heard of' EVAR

Get@Will

Smash Champion
If I go, you'd better be there when I am, Will...

if not, I'm breaking up with you >: (
I'll be there fo sho' son. You basically can't can't see me.

Double negative *****.

lol

I heard there was a sexy beast named James who is the friend of the sexy beast named Will.

That's probably the sexiest duo I've ever 'not seen but heard of' EVAR
So many sexy beasts I've never met myself, including you sir.

I expect a handshake when we meet good sir.

Weak hetero
Tends to happen when I post.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I will go to SFU around 6pm. I just need to get my gamecube since jack has been dragging it around for me almost a week now lol. I'll probably watch a bit I wanna see how those new guys play for epic stats =)

ikool

Smash Apprentice
Small chance I might make it tomorrow

and lmao some guy walked past me a few minutes ago and saw that I was browsing SWF. He asked me my username, I told him I was Meta.

turns out it was ikool XD

hi :3
Meeting people by walking past and seeing SWF on laptops ftw!

I'll be around for matches up until about 5pm tomo. Time to get my name up on that leaderboard... And start studying up on some Peach guides for melee...

Top Bottom