• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
MM!

I've owned like 8-15 games roughly...

Never played some of them...but have them. >_>

Smash 64 being the oldschoolist AW YE

I suck at this game <_<

booshk

Smash Lord
edit: Why isn't boosh or whatever he is on the list?
He's coming right?

That guy was pritty good and was cool and had sexy grabs
i is cummin.
whats news on m2k hbox dr pp and others guys... tournies in like less than a month!! :O

edit:
actually im going to two restaurants for dineout but if it collides with this tourny ic an't come.. but i highly doubt it :p
*cross fingers
lol

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Nobody saw this, but I was watching Booshk when he played Toph in tournament and the guy almost won, lol. Not that toph is amazing (he's good though) but i didn't know booshk was that freaking GOOD!

booshk

Smash Lord
LOL naww man i think im just decent at the marth vs fox matchup cause i used to play with my buddy all the time and he's a fox.

but **** man it was a close set last match last stock lol! ill get him next time haha.

whats news on the big players adam?!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
LOL **** no hbox and m2k?! big sad man :( did u talk to em?
uuhhh I talk to M2K sometimes on AIM. It looks like we would have had to raise $200 for him over a month ago so he was able to get his passport in time. Hungrybox, I have no idea how to even contact that guy O_o PM's don't work cuz his box will be full with spam from n00bs, trust me.

I might come. Don't know yet.
deee jay, where you gunna get tha cash flow nyakuh?

unityole

Smash Lord
Someone find me cheap tickets! =D
kage looks pretty ****, i can probably fund u some money since VA robby isnt coming anymore. maybe 50 bux

i'll only go to the tournament if evan is gay, and looks like i will be there 200%.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Why was this stickied NOW and not months ago? The hype peaked in Febuary and started in December lol
Now everyone's like 'yeah i know see you may 15' and they're all scurred and all "**** BC IT'S TOO GOOD" after they all lose to Roby then Roby gets ***** by Sion then Sion gets ***** by Kaelen and Kaelen gets *****...etc

hype lol

Gonna be some tight battles, mainly among BCs finest. :D

Top Bottom