• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE - no Brawl allowed - May 15/16, 2010 - Burnaby+Vancouver, BC, Canada

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Haha Jake, are you coming to this tourney? Pichu vs Link mm if you are :p

Or actually, Yoshi vs Link as well (I may not main Yoshi in brawl, but he's one of my better chars in both melee and 64, so might as well prove that :p)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Then next brawl tourney, while the singles bracket is still in it's early stages, lets take a brawl set-up, plug in a melee disc, and do a melee money match (lol jk :p).

But in seriousness, lets do a melee money match (you already saw my (rusty) 64 Yoshi, time to show you my melee yoshi :p). Also, Pichu is way too fun :p

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Nah, I'm not a PR guy or anywhere near (Eric easily 4-stocked my puff with Falcon... in the middle of my money match with Clouderz because he was johning that Puff was so broken and asked Eric to show him how to beat puff lol).

Love Buzz

Smash Rookie
Confirm me + my bro Taffy. We will be coming from the Island, but don't have a housing solution as of yet (Fri/Sat night). If anyone could help us with this, it would be most appreciated. We aren't messy and I can cook. :chuckle:

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Let's MM for my N64 Fuzzy.

If I win, I'll sell it to you regular price If you win, I'll make it half price.

If you still want it that is :laugh:

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
wtf yoshi and brawl do not exist in BC

GTFO!!!

In other news...
hype?

edit...

What's the news on WA?
Would be great to see Vish and Toph get ***** by double Samus again
And Ka, SW, Eggz etc can get ***** by everything else LOL

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
wtf?

Why is this thing stickied NOW?
...the hype has passed...the tourney started...lol

Sion swore??? WHERE??

**** you eyeballs!

edit: Why isn't boosh or whatever he is on the list?
He's coming right?

That guy was pritty good and was cool and had sexy grabs

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I'm also coming from the island (already on the confirmed list), and I need housing as well. I don't mind if I'm split up from the other islanders or not... actually, I'd prefer to be housed somewhere where 64 will be played ;)

wtf yoshi and brawl do not exist in BC

GTFO!!!
But I'm actually planning on using Yoshi in a tourney match. IN MELEE. I'm using Gaw and lower (with a few puff appearances) this tourney, and Yoshi is one of my chars I'm planning on using :p

So Yoshi exists in BC :)

But I agree. Brawl sucks. 64 is better. :p

Rusty, did I actually manage to make you make your 1000th post? Was your unedited post a response to my question?

Either way, haha lol :p too funny :)

Top Bottom