• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255195

LFL

Smash Journeyman
I just found out about this lol. I can bring 2 full set ups for brawl. Glad I'm not the only TO anymore :)

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Nvm just read first post

hype, hopefully i can come, it'll be 2x as hard because its on a sunday :|

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Clouderz I can give you a ride if your parents don't mind you getting into the car with a stranger ;)

unityole

Smash Lord
Clouderz I can give you a ride if your parents don't mind you getting into the car with a stranger ;)
LFL lets talk about TVs? add me on msn, jack_tuboogee[at]hotmail.com

edit: anyone has contact to jordon? jordexciu

unityole

Smash Lord
Some Island people may come to this (me possibly included) :p
go to it x 10 gotoit

if island decide to make to this one, its probably best if u guys can arrive in mainland on friday night instead of saturday morning. theres some new rules for latejohns we put in so nobody will try to delay the tournament.

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
also i cant confirm i can make this, but if i can anyone interested in money match's??? ill do anything except snake, with my IC'ers but if any snake mains wanna MM ill do my DK vs's Snakes.

Top Bottom