• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255195

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Guys we should do some mass recording done tomorrow and someone should make a trailer vid for the huge tournament in May!

Eric call me...

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I don't know who this manalord is, but the name vaguely reminds me of manacloud, and this displeases me. Or, I think: Is he referring to when manna fell from the sky (the... "cloud"?)? But then he has spelled manna incorrectly!

This all troubles me a great deal, and I chose to disregard his haughty statement.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Guys we should do some mass recording done tomorrow and someone should make a trailer vid for the huge tournament in May!
Speaking of which!

Evan(Meta Evan): Are you the one that recorded everything and will you actually be able to upload it even when it wasn't stopped and started like EVER???

Okanagan had a couple doubles sets on their that we'd appreciate.

One of Kaelen/Chris vs Yakal/Sion (it's possibly the very first set on there, and it's one with a Doc)
and one Daltsy/me vs Tiep/Ryan (Luigi/Falco vs Peach/Fox of course)

Can't be too hard to find, but would it be hard to get uploaded/seperated from the mess?

We'd really like to watch ourselves...
It's some of the little amount we have to go off up here as far as getting better so we'd REALLY appreciate it :embarrass

Hype for May lol
woop woop
Too good Will! Showed Okanagan how sexy works it! :D

I don't know who this manalord is, but the name vaguely reminds me of manacloud, and this displeases me. Or, I think: Is he referring to when manna fell from the sky (the... "cloud"?)? But then he has spelled manna incorrectly!

This all troubles me a great deal, and I chose to disregard his haughty statement.
LOL You had the best crew battle smak talk ever! XD

PS: Tiep, Ryan and Roby are SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD.....
John, Tony, Adam, Evan(both), Manuel, Tim, Eric, Will, Matt, Yakal, BC etc...they're not bad either... ;D

unityole

Smash Lord
im thinking of making this a official bc tournament, bi monthly thing etc with brawl/melee

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Rusty wtf? LMAO
Just means you placed 3rd, right? o_O

Good stuff Jack, sexy tourney. Okanagan <3 Vankuvah
You know this already ;D

Let me know via msn when the next one is. I'll have some free weekends popping up between things over the next few months.

Oh, and could you line one up for the weekend BEFORE BC Plays Melee?

I'd like to get some practice in to get warmed up so I don't enter it all sloppy like I did at this one. It was very ewwwww...

Maybe just a smashfest or something, it's far away still though :D

unityole

Smash Lord
Rusty wtf? LMAO
Just means you placed 3rd, right? o_O

Good stuff Jack, sexy tourney. Okanagan <3 Vankuvah
You know this already ;D

Let me know via msn when the next one is. I'll have some free weekends popping up between things over the next few months.

Oh, and could you line one up for the weekend BEFORE BC Plays Melee?

I'd like to get some practice in to get warmed up so I don't enter it all sloppy like I did at this one. It was very ewwwww...

Maybe just a smashfest or something, it's far away still though :D

smashfests on weekend is very unlikely cause no one wants to bring tv to burnaby. me and my surrey buddies can probably bring 2 tvs, 3 if we pick up tony, i will need people to chip in for my friend's gas and time since they dont really smash. 2 tvs both needs rf and ive got one. i hope sean/lysander black who lives on campus can provide his and adam's tv..

the next tournament will have brawl and melee, very likely to be a 2 days tourney. melee 1 day brawl next, with friendlies on both days. very likely to be end of this month, or probably end of march.

unityole

Smash Lord
lol maybe

i just wanna see how many people are actually entering singles, cuz if its only like 10 people im not gonna go :X
sounds like a john david. although i cant force u but it isnt helping gathering more people for smash buuuuut, alberta MIGHT be able to come to this, i will speak to dan and the others behind rockys.

hopefully victoria can make it out to this again, same with okanagan, but i think just in mainland alone we got at least 10 to 15 brawlers, and like tiep said he might do singles if u team with him =/

Clouderz

Smash Ace
sounds like a john david. although i cant force u but it isnt helping gathering more people for smash buuuuut, alberta MIGHT be able to come to this, i will speak to dan and the others behind rockys.

hopefully victoria can make it out to this again, same with okanagan, but i think just in mainland alone we got at least 10 to 15 brawlers, and like tiep said he might do singles if u team with him =/

k, if theirs 10-15 CONFIRMED people ill come, because i always get in **** when i go to beawl tournies and theirs like 5 people their and my parents are like you ******* :|

its not my fault ;-;

unityole

Smash Lord
k, if theirs 10-15 CONFIRMED people ill come, because i always get in **** when i go to beawl tournies and theirs like 5 people their and my parents are like you ******* :|

its not my fault ;-;
sfu tourney do not fail in brawl except trismash 3, im sure Breez, LFL and bundtcake will want to have a match or 2 against u. i havent seen you play forever, seems like those guys i listed are pretty **** good at brawl.

also, that fox main from victoria island A6M Zero, does he still play?

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
Confirm me for brawl....Maybe melee... how many brawl players coming so far??

ERIC QUE PASO CON EL DUO DE LA HISTORIA ME TENES DESEPCIONADO..haha!!!!????

Top Bottom