• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255195

Paff

Smash Journeyman
I don't think there's much risk of me winning, heh. :p Toph's better than me, though; I don't know how good you guys are yet, but if one of us were to win, it'd be him. I have no idea if he'd care which currency it was in; probably wouldn't.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I gotta play Toph again sometime. Methinks he'd want retribution after the Link vs. Falco lulz in Hawaii couple years back.

Only screw Link. Ganon. lmao

Adam, you should whip out some Ganon during this, beast them with two moves.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
For the entry fee, do you care if it's paid in Canadian or US dollars? If you prefer Canadian, what's the best way to go about acquiring Canadian dollars?

Winning Canadian tournaments.
^
|
|
THIS

I gotta play Toph again sometime. Methinks he'd want retribution after the Link vs. Falco lulz in Hawaii couple years back.

Only screw Link. Ganon. lmao

Adam, you should whip out some Ganon during this, beast them with two moves.
Falcon onry.

unityole

Smash Lord
i hope someone can offer housing to james' bunch, they are coming all the way from kelowa and bringing a TV. offer help plz

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Okay, at this point, unless something terrible and unforseen happens, Toph and I will definitely be there. I'm thinking of coming up friday, attending the friday smashfest(or part of it), and then leaving again on saturday after the tourney.

What time does the smashfest on friday start?

unityole

Smash Lord
Okay, at this point, unless something terrible and unforseen happens, Toph and I will definitely be there. I'm thinking of coming up friday, attending the friday smashfest(or part of it), and then leaving again on saturday after the tourney.

What time does the smashfest on friday start?
i am thinking it will likely be after 5 pm, if thats not too late. im actually unsure i will have to talk to evan Meta about it. we will give u an update soon

unityole

Smash Lord
bracket for singles is now up

in situations when a person forfeit, not showing up or not entering events, his name becomes a bye.

unityole

Smash Lord
New updates to the tourney.

1) Tourney start time is pushed back by 30 minutes (now 11:30 am instead of 11:00), this is for the sole purpose of me getting ready and setting up venue. (and for those who wake up late and those from the island)

2) Events sequence will be Falcon only, Doubles, Singles, Lowtier/Crew/bot20. there will be a 1 hr warm up time/ casual between Doubles and Singles for those who wish to warm up or have lunch. (TOURNEY STARTS @ 11:30 am, means FALCON ONLY BEGINS AT 11:30)

3) I WILL NOT WAIT FOR THOSE WHO ARE LATE. we will probably have 8-10 TVs so I think we can get through this tournament smoothly. people should do their best and bring setups. I will pay Eric (Blunted_Object10) and Harmeet (12browndeep) for driving the TVs to SFU.

theres probably nothing left out but do check back on this thread I might have something new up again.
on the day of the tourney, or friday night, call me on my cell 604 722 7798 for direction or more info.

unityole

Smash Lord
update: the current bracket might alter a bit, i've received details on additional 3 more players might enter singles, KA Master being one of them.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Ethiopian DI. Survive till 200% with falcon EVERY TIME! pho ***** *****h

EDIT: If Ammon (Ka Master) comes, put him far away from me, lol.
Seed 1st round Ka vs me if you don't do Tony/Eric/Manli vs me please LMAO

update: the current bracket might alter a bit, i've received details on additional 3 more players might enter singles, KA Master being one of them.
<3333333333333333

top seeds get easiest start off. gg

i had a mediocre seed, so i didn't get a bye. oh, and the # of byes depends on the # of players.
Sowy, I think it was my Smamuses fault :(

ahh too bad, Im gonna have to put tim in losers after I beat manli
awwww
Poor Tim and Manuel

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
OH SHI Crispy and Yakalz 1st round I'm sooo watchin that!

WILL T-ARA!!!

OH SHI I'M SO IN WITH STUFF THESE DAYS I KNOW WHO THAT IS

WOOP >_>

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kaaaaaaaa Mastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom