• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255195

unityole

Smash Lord
eric!!!!!! hopefully you can get the WA players to enter the tourney. i am now trying to get Tim to come, donno how thats going to turn out though.

unityole

Smash Lord
although event sequence is listed as "doubles, low tier, falcon only then singles", i will probably change it so that falcon only or low tiers tournament before doubles.

unityole

Smash Lord
by low tiers do you mean low tier characters or low tier'd players?
low tier characters tourney. the bot 20 player thinging will fit nicely after the regular singles, but i still do encourage people enter regular tourney to see how well they can do.

unityole

Smash Lord
some changes made for this tournament.

The room is free but I strongly encourge people to enter at least one event so I will make this clear right now, anyone who comes for only friendlies will have to pay a small amount of money and it will go towards the pot for singles and doubles.

Tournament start at 11:00 AM, which means Falcon only will start no later than 11:00. If there isnt enough entrants, or small amount of entrants, Falcon only will end quickly and we will be onto doubles and I will NOT wait for those who are late, so please be on time.

sequence of events:
Falcon only, Doubles, Low tier tournament, Singles (IMO singles is most important since the outcome will likely to decide the Melee BC PR, therefore singles will be last or 2nd last so people are given enough time to warm up and practice)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
some changes made for this tournament.

The room is free but I strongly encourge people to enter at least one event so I will make this clear right now, anyone who comes for only friendlies will have to pay a small amount of money and it will go towards the pot for singles and doubles.

Tournament start at 11:00 AM, which means Falcon only will start no later than 11:00. If there isnt enough entrants, or small amount of entrants, Falcon only will end quickly and we will be onto doubles and I will NOT wait for those who are late, so please be on time.

sequence of events:
Falcon only, Doubles, Low tier tournament, Singles (IMO singles is most important since the outcome will likely to decide the Melee BC PR, therefore singles will be last or 2nd last so people are given enough time to warm up and practice)
Awesome Jack. I like it.

Also, Manuel wants to lose teams and agreed to team with keith like weeks ago apparently so...

ROBY EXTREME! LET US UNITE OUR POWERS FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME! OUR CONTROLLERS WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS AND BC WILL KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF ****!

unityole

Smash Lord
Awesome Jack. I like it.

Also, Manuel wants to lose teams and agreed to team with keith like weeks ago apparently so...

ROBY EXTREME! LET US UNITE OUR POWERS FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME! OUR CONTROLLERS WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS AND BC WILL KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF ****!

heres another tournament in March all should check it out http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261379

we got a pretty big turn out for this tournament, special thanks to Eric, Evan and James bring in TVs. as long as everyone shows up, this will be the 1st time in a long while we might have over 8 teams for doubles.

teams
1) Blunted_Object10 + Meta
2) 12browndeep + unityole
3) Rampage + Sion
4) FirexEmblemxPryde + AIDs
5) xXx_NoobKing_xXx + Spacefalcon
6) Hitsugaya + Dieslow
7) Patooty + Cowear ?
8) Bwmat + Rusty ?
9)

falcon only
1) xXx_NoobKing_xXx
2) Spacefalcon
3) Bwmat
4) Rampage
5) unityole
6) Dieslow
7) Get@Will
8) Meta
9) James?
10)

low tiers (character)
1) Sion
2) Bwmat
3) Spacefalcon
4) Blunted_Object10
5) BAMESY
6) Meta
7) unityole
8) xXx_Noobking_xXx?
9) FirexEmblemxPryde?
10)

singles approx 15-20 entrants

as long as everyone confirmed is showing up, these # and events will not change. and as far as i know that i'm entering every event to hype it up, all should at least try to enter one event.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
supposedly jack's banning DK in low tiers(can't complain there >_>) so I don't think I'm entering that.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
we got a pretty big turn out for this tournament, special thanks to Eric, Evan and James bring in TVs. as long as everyone shows up, this will be the 1st time in a long while we might have over 8 teams for doubles.
Why does Vancouver not like doubles? Because I team with noobs and almost win just like every time throughout spring and summer?

LOL
I'm joining everything, and taking it ALL!!!

my roy/link will take the cup.
Lil Link > Big Link

So unfair but since my G&W ***** super hard I guess I can agree to that.
Everything is in your favor anyway ;)
Except Luigi

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Awesome Jack. I like it.

Hahah alright, I can't remember the last time I entered a doubles tournament.. like 2 years ago with keith GG.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Manuel got to play against a legitimate falcon for the first time ever at kennys last week. I believe those were his words to me over the phone yesterday. To be honest, I still was making technical errors which I have been able to get rid of whilst playing for 20 or so hours and taking dexedrine. Either way, everyone should know that I sandbag 99% of the time. I can't help it. It's like I'm goku vs frieza and have all my closest friends get killed and i have to be pushed to the limit where i have no choice but to go SUPER SAIYEN! Frieza would be like ****ing M2K come to kill us all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUkbK...eature=related

Chowsu is Michael btw, lul.

Top Bottom