• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255195

Igcoris

Smash Journeyman
more recording = better. we don't want to be waiting on kenny all the time, even though he has top tier recording + he uploads as soon as he can.

draft crews? depends on who is interested..

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
How true yet entirely out of place.
Do you play???

anyone thinking of doing melee crews?
**** yah!

more recording = better. we don't want to be waiting on kenny all the time, even though he has top tier recording + he uploads as soon as he can.

draft crews? depends on who is interested..
Lets draft picks. Assuming manuel doesn't show up (as per usual). Lets nominate Tony and Eric as "Captains".

Richmond Crew! Let's do this! =D
Eric, manuel, tiep, ryan, me. ****ing broken man. I think we should do draft crews instead.

Although John, Tony, Sion, Roby, and someone would put up a fight.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
i am actually so stoked for this
hopefully i can comeeeeeeeee

cant wait to see all of you again ^____^<3

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
Put me down as unconfirmed. If I don't royally **** up next week I'm coming for sure. If I do though, then I'm boned.

unityole

Smash Lord
Put me down as unconfirmed. If I don't royally **** up next week I'm coming for sure. If I do though, then I'm boned.
omfg matt its been so freaking long man. it'll be so cool to see u francis and tim again after all this time, its been too long.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
K, so I will _probably_ be able to make it, and as far as other Seattle people go, Toph at least would be coming as well. Any chance we could get housing on the night of the 29th?

unityole

Smash Lord
K, so I will _probably_ be able to make it, and as far as other Seattle people go, Toph at least would be coming as well. Any chance we could get housing on the night of the 29th?
there is a small smashfest prior to the tourney, friday 29th afternoon till night time. after that maybe Meta can house you, or there should be lots of place to sleep on campus, ie theres a room to rest with good sofas and couches

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Im pretty sure Manuel is not on Team Richmond.
It should be Richmond vs Me/Manuel/Tony/Sion
Throwing out the challenge now! $5-10 per person?!
I will take the challange

Me/Adam/Tiep/Ryan

They don't need to pay cause I will pay for them ;) (but I get there monies too if they don't pay and we win) =p

let's make it.. $10 a person :)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Im pretty sure Manuel is not on Team Richmond.
It should be Richmond vs Me/Manuel/Tony/Sion
Throwing out the challenge now! $5-10 per person?!
Pretty sure Manuel lives in richmond, lul. Guess it's unfair though.

Then again, Manuel Tony (1st/2nd) & John/Sion (4th/ soon to be 5th/6th)

vs Eric and Ryan (3rd/5th) & Tiep/Myself (7th?/not on pr) seems kinda unfair TBH

HOWEVER...

Manuel/eric/tiep/ryan/myself

vs

John/Tony/sion/Roby/Tim sounds more fair than what John suggested.

Also, Tim is probably coming to this so i think we should do it this way.

unityole

Smash Lord

vs Eric and Ryan (3rd/5th) & Tiep/Myself (7th?/not on pr) seems kinda unfair TBH

HOWEVER...

vs

dont forget the Coq crews as well as the WA players might be coming as well!

Paff: if you guys wouldnt mind spending the night over at the university, then there are places to sleep, a room with sofas etc. or Meta himself said he might be able house some of you!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master

HOWEVER...

vs

Adam I will pay for you too so if we win I get all the monies =D

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, thanks for the housing/letting me know about the rooms on campus. Toph and I are planning to come up on the 29th for this. Others might come, I dunno. Probably not enough for a crew, in any case. (And there's a small chance we won't be able to make it, but you can pretty much expect us at this point.)

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Dude, pretty sure we can try a bit harder to get you housing...

AIDS might be able to host. Sleeping at the venue should be last resort IMO.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Ah, my post was misleading - apparently Meta will probably have room to house people, and Toph says there's plenty of people to house us, so I'm not worried about having to sleep in the venue. Thanks though.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Lolz Adam is scurrd. And Manuel was part of Team "Better" with Me. Just because he lives in Richmond doesnt mean he is part of the crew. Pretty sure when you lived downtown you still called yourself part of team Richmond.

and rofl at Eric so baller man.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Lolz Adam is scurrd. And Manuel was part of Team "Better" with Me. Just because he lives in Richmond doesnt mean he is part of the crew. Pretty sure when you lived downtown you still called yourself part of team Richmond.

and rofl at Eric so baller man.
I'm not "scurrd" by any means. I'm just trying to make the fairest teams possible. If you disagree, simply suggest more balanced teams, even though I think what I suggested is very well balanced.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
For the entry fee, do you care if it's paid in Canadian or US dollars? If you prefer Canadian, what's the best way to go about acquiring Canadian dollars?

unityole

Smash Lord
For the entry fee, do you care if it's paid in Canadian or US dollars? If you prefer Canadian, what's the best way to go about acquiring Canadian dollars?
US money is fine but i dont have anyway to change it, so if you guys do win the tournament it will be canadian money lol. from what I believe US and CAD is 1:1? I do believe US dollars worth a bit more but i'm unsure

Top Bottom