• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC plays MELEE http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255195

unityole

Smash Lord
tournament is happening under 2 weeks, we will most likely get 10 tvs this time but NO SETUPS.

please people bring wii, gamecube and SSBM and SSBB, we will need at least 6 setups of each type of game to run the tournament. tourney events higher priority > friendlies.

unityole

Smash Lord
i still dunno if i can make it, but if i can, i can bring a setup and recording equipment and can stream match's
that sounds pretty good, i was just starting to think what programs i should use or kenny would use for streaming. setups would be nice, we totally lacking that right now, got about maybe 6 melee setups and about 5 brawl setups.

i think tiep might be able to bring another setup but im not sure, have to ask him.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
i'll bring a setup if someone picks me up if they're driving or someone coems by my place first and comes back to my place when it ends, carrying recording equipment + a setup isn't something i can carry by myself

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
i'll bring a setup if someone picks me up if they're driving or someone coems by my place first and comes back to my place when it ends, carrying recording equipment + a setup isn't something i can carry by myself
I will consider picking you up as well.. I will get back to you on that.

unityole

Smash Lord
looks like some of the victoria players are around 80% confirmed at this point. unless something happens at Daze's work, they should be able to make it. i would guess a carpool includes Tim, Rhett, Brennan, Francis and Matt

how about blueyoshi and karupin?

Clouderz

Smash Ace
CONFIRM ME FOR DAY 2!!! YES!
HYPEEEEEEEEE
HYPEEEEEEE
DAN, PARTNER WITH ME <_<

btw i dont know where this room is Jack so ill call you at like, subway? lol it it near their?

unityole

Smash Lord
CONFIRM ME FOR DAY 2!!! YES!
HYPEEEEEEEEE
HYPEEEEEEE
DAN, PARTNER WITH ME <_<

btw i dont know where this room is Dan so ill call you at like, subway? lol it it near their?
sry to break it to u david but alberta had some car issues and due to safety reasons they wont make it this time. u will probably still come and play anyway but theres another tournament in april and hopefully they will drive here instead of driving to texas for a tournament.

unityole

Smash Lord
I have to choose between a birthday party, another birthday party, and melee. wtf
it is very obvious that melee would win. the feeling of playing fast falco and comboing people > birthday parties. i was born in ice age and stayed like this forever, i had so many parties its all so boring, so instead i play smash, since stone and feudal age

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Toph and I are both very interested in coming to this, so you may as well put us down for unconfirmed again, and hopefully this time we won't end up bailing at the last minute.

Also I can bring a Melee setup.

unityole

Smash Lord
Toph and I are both very interested in coming to this, so you may as well put us down for unconfirmed again, and hopefully this time we won't end up bailing at the last minute.

Also I can bring a Melee setup.
thank u very much paff, with all the GC and TP its hard to get u guys' attention nevertheless looks like you and Toph are both really good, i will definitely be watching ur matches. the Alberta smashers cant make it, i'll put a raise on that gas offering if u guys can make it, and food too of course.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
sry to break it to u david but alberta had some car issues and due to safety reasons they wont make it this time. u will probably still come and play anyway but theres another tournament in april and hopefully they will drive here instead of driving to texas for a tournament.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

ANYONE TEAMSIES FOR BRAWLSIES?

GUARENTEED WIN:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: IF NOT THEN A LVL 9 MK WILL DO FINE:chuckle::chuckle:

jokes, but if im forced to, lvl 9 mk it is!

unityole

Smash Lord
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

GUARENTEED WIN:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: IF NOT THEN A LVL 9 MK WILL DO FINE:chuckle::chuckle:

remember the tiep's offer he would enter singles if u team with him in doubles. i recall tiep's mindgame and his mk is pretty ****, u should team with him.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
jea Mangzzzzz

Team With Me In Doubles, I Give You Back The $$ By Losing To You In Singles Lol

Do It Up!

Yeee Tiep
We'll Do Teamsies
And **** ****

i dont think im gonna be doing MM's at this because then people will back out from them at pheonix lolololol

jokes
im stoked for this ^__^ i get ot see new BC brawl players in action

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Yeee Tiep
We'll Do Teamsies
And **** ****

i dont think im gonna be doing MM's at this because then people will back out from them at pheonix lolololol

jokes
im stoked for this ^__^ i get ot see new BC brawl players in action
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-3/you-gonna-get-*****.jpg

2G00d

Smash Rookie
o__o I'm getting hype for this tourny

Last tourny I went had LCD tv johns.

This time I want some more experience so I can get better +.+

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
hey jack confirm me for melee as well, for bot 20 and doubles teaming with Blunted_Object10 for melee and brawl!!....EL DUO DE LA HISTORIA...will pown!! XD anyways also put me down confirmed for brawl singles and doubles, we will def win that brawl doubles, no johns!

unityole

Smash Lord
stil need more setups and TVs.

as of now we loses adam's tv its locked inside sean's room and he will probably not make it. also we are still short on setups, people will have to bring game cube and wii for melee and brawl. i'll update with a list soon of # of tvs and setups we can get on both days.

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

hey you have team??

if you want i can team with you

i am really good only ask eric or smash amsah

i can use mk or wario

Clouderz

Smash Ace
hey you have team??

if you want i can team with you

i am really good only ask eric or smash amsah

i can use mk or wario
sorry bro you seem better than me
im teaming with patooty the beast

otherwise i would

btw i love supermario RPG<3

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
also i cant confirm i can make this, but if i can anyone interested in money match's??? ill do anything except snake, with my IC'ers but if any snake mains wanna MM ill do my DK vs's Snakes.

if you want i can play with you a 5$ mm

ur dk or IC vs my mk

Top Bottom