• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

dieslow

Smash Ace
at this point i think the PR is:

1st Manuel
2nd Me
3rd Ryan
4th Adam
5th Tiep
6th Roby
7th Matt
8th Meta
9th Rusty Long-Haired-Dude
10th Yakal

but IMO 1-5 could all change this saturday

AIDS

Smash Lord
Eric is not here, he is gone for 9 months.

I will probably attend the next tournament. My schedual at work seems to be calming down.
If I am able to show up, could you please start soon jack? Stalling for people who are very late with no notification is not doing well. So please much less stalling, I would actually perfer none.

Reading the issue with me being "in active" I have still been playing the game on weekends with people, just it is not easy to make it to tournaments when our only option is Saturday. This is a topic I wish to invite for discussion. Please comment and make sugestions. (like one week saturday, the next bi-weekly is sunday etc.)

Anyway count me as a yes, I will most likly be there for Saturday.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
pee`arrr list is gonna be interesting
Can't wait to see what you guys have in mind AFTER JANUARY'S TOURNEY
fixed*

1st Manuel
2nd Me
3rd Ryan
4th Adam
5th Tiep
6th Roby
7th Matt
8th Meta
10th Yakal

Top Tier
Jack
no brainer really

High Tier
Tony/Manuel/Adam/Ryan/Tiep/Roby
all consistently the best at the tourneys

Mid Tier
Matt/Tim/Howard/Evan/Yakal/Rusty/etc
all do well but questionable from either inconsistency, lack of activity or general curve of development

Low Tier
Eric/John
boo, EC and retired! jkz, they're freakin' lengendary

Bottom Tier
James
I live in Ktown, 5 hours from any top competition and anyone with a say on who's good and nobody to play and no time to play and johns johns johns johns johns

PS:

nice Balrwroom Rusty

Night Wish - Nemo ftw

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Eric is not here, he is gone for 9 months.

I will probably attend the next tournament. My schedual at work seems to be calming down.
If I am able to show up, could you please start soon jack? Stalling for people who are very late with no notification is not doing well. So please much less stalling, I would actually perfer none.

Reading the issue with me being "in active" I have still been playing the game on weekends with people, just it is not easy to make it to tournaments when our only option is Saturday. This is a topic I wish to invite for discussion. Please comment and make sugestions. (like one week saturday, the next bi-weekly is sunday etc.)

Anyway count me as a yes, I will most likly be there for Saturday.
err wait...lol nvm

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

1st Manuel
2nd Me
3rd Ryan
4th Adam
5th Tiep
6th Roby
7th Matt
8th Meta
10th Yakal

Agreed... with 1-5 changing this saturday. I have to say you don't give me much credit on this current list but I'll just have to beat you again this weekend I guess ;)

Someone link tony to the facebook discussion. I can't even find it anymore, I looked for like 10 minutes on my facebook and, nothing.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Since we're all talking out of our butts:

1) Manuel
( ) Eric
(2) Tony
( ) John
(3) Ryab
(4) Adam
(5) Tiep
(6) Roby
(7) Evan
(8) Foxmachine
(9) Matt
(10) Keith

But seriously, everyone should just show up this Saturday and show everyone else their moves. Surely asking to show up at 10, start 10:30 isn't too much to ask? And Tony, welcome to the panel, I guess lol.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Listing John and Eric, even blankly, sort of defeats taking them "off" the list. Just sayin'.

Time for me to **** on Saturday! When does this thing start, Jack?

unityole

Smash Lord
Listing John and Eric, even blankly, sort of defeats taking them "off" the list. Just sayin'.

smashfests start at 11:30, so i'll prob be there at 11:00 to open the door.
i recon that people prefer more sleep. Rusty was the only one there at 11 am last time, kinda feel sorry for the dude, HES ON TIME MAN!.

anyway, fest starts at 11:30, till whenever. Manli/Keith we can set up the pool bracket as soon as you guys show up. play 3 games with everyone and i'll get the stats down. Adam wont arrive till 1 ish since he needs to sleep.

we have 3 tvs, provide setups plz.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Great. The one Saturday when I probably won't be coming. You just hate me because I'm the only other person here daring enough to play as Pikachu once in a while. ADMIT IT!!!
You caught me =[
EDIT:// PUT UP ME VS RYAN, PLEASE!!! PLEASE!

It's always time for you to ****.
smashfests start at 11:30, so i'll prob be there at 11:00 to open the door.
i recon that people prefer more sleep. Rusty was the only one there at 11 am last time, kinda feel sorry for the dude, HES ON TIME MAN!.

anyway, fest starts at 11:30, till whenever. Manli/Keith we can set up the pool bracket as soon as you guys show up. play 3 games with everyone and i'll get the stats down. Adam wont arrive till 1 ish since he needs to sleep.

we have 3 tvs, provide setups plz.
That's kinda silly, Jack. But majority rules, I suppose.

Bwmat

Smash Ace
wait, what.

Is there a tourney this saturday? I thought it was in november or something.

EDIT:nvm, **** people posting between when i loaded the page and when i posted, making me look incompetent >_<

unityole

Smash Lord
matt evan rusty and yakal doing fairly good against top players in BC, even though they probably can't make it up there just yet, they are definitly improving, especially yakal.

I havent seen roby play in a long while, hes been missing for the last couple fests + tourney. thats the same for manli. manli in this case, whatever he does hes pretty consistent, and he did won the last tourney, so hes got all the reason to stay at the top.

ryan and tiep, always doing well. might have a bad day and play some bad games but even if they don't win, they're the ppl who makes it close each time.

tony, didn't know when he got so fast at presing buttons on the controller.
adam, won two fests in a row, was in clutch mode vs tony in the winers final and grand final.

imo the list should be changed but from 1-5

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Whats this 1-5 bull lol? Are you guys expecting me to bail again or is there another reason... ;]

whatever the case may be we'll all find out soon. :evil:

|
|
|
|
\/
**** + TOP TIER + SHINE + AWESOME​

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Tiep uplaod every single match I play!

No not really but maybe a MM with a person of choice, I still owe you for buying the DVD.

Patooty

Smash Ace
reminder: if you want _anything_ uploaded:

1. Stop the recording before your match.
2. Start the recording up again, before your match.
3. Stop the recording after your match.

Winners/Losers/Grand finals will be uploaded for sure. Any MMs or anything else that you want uploaded, let me know and if you did those 3 things then I can upload them for you.

Adam, I can't upload your MMs from last time cause those matches didn't follow the 3 steps.

I can upload all your matches this time (even for-fun matches if you want) as long as you do those things.

PS. put your tags on or I won't know who's who lol.

unityole

Smash Lord
How many times will you have to say those three steps before you get them right?
rusty i think he meant it. the BEFORE suppose to be there.
stop the record BEFORE the match, start JUST BEFORE the match, then stop after the match.
the 1st stop is probably to prevent anything screwing over. **** can happen

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
so start it, start it again, start it one more time then stop it twice, start it again, play the match, started twice and stop it, then started it 4 times to play the next match and start it once then stop it again after the match.

Got it!

btw that would actually work

Zero_P

Smash Ace
oh my god I played like **** on saturday

anyway, when are you guys gonna update this thing? and how does it work again? Even if someone is better than you, unless they show up often they aren't gonna be on the PR?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
oh my god I played like **** on saturday

anyway, when are you guys gonna update this thing? and how does it work again? Even if someone is better than you, unless they show up often they aren't gonna be on the PR?
LOL, dunno where u got that from. PR is based on... how good you are, lol. Also, beating more of the higher ranked players ESP panelists probably helps too. ;)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
That's why outside of Vancouver players like Howard(that Kuriko guy in Victoria) have a PR spot for short periods of time at random of times. lol

AIDS

Smash Lord
I feel the PR should be:

1 Manuel
2 Tony
3 Adam
4 Ryan
5 Tiep
6 Roby

7 - 10 I do not know 100% Because I have not really seen Evan, Gary etc.

Top Bottom