• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
New PR soon?

MANBEAR ARE YOU COMING TO SFU? you better! cause I haven't played smash with you in ages.. only drunk smash with adam and he johns because he drinks more than I do. :mad:

[discussion]
1. Manbear
2. Tiep
3. Tony/Ryan? [I heard Ryan is da **** now]
4. Tony/Ryan?
5. Adam/Me
6 Adam/Me
7. Evan
8. Matt (I'd put Matt higher if he wasn't so un-confident all the time)
9. Kuriko (Where you at? lol)
10. Random Asian Fox players (You know the ones.. smart but unexpierenced)
[/discussion]

I don't think Keith is interested in melee anymore.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Well, even if we don't take Eric off immediately (he's not inactive YET), there would still have to be changes to the PR. That is, even if John still doesn't want to be on it. IMO Tony is freaking good, way better than his current standing.

To the facebookmobile? Or does everyone wanna hear what I say?
I dont' mind taking Eric off. I think if we do that, we should put John back on though, lol. Manuel serious/official discussion about the list should be done on the facebook thread, definetly.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Johns gonna be all like "hey I don't wanna be on there unless I'm 1st"

And then he'll enter a random low tier in tournament so people don't see him not take 1st with a top/high tier char.

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
9. Kuriko (Where you at? lol)
Apparently he's active in the Victoria scene again. He's a member of UVic's (now university-funded!) smash club. He posted on our facebook group that he wanted to make the Sep 13 tournament, but couldn't due to homework and stuff. So yeah, he's around.

Why does all the cool stuff happen in Victoria after I leave? :p

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Yeah, that's true, FB is superior.

IMO a rough list

(1) noob
(0.1) Eric?
(0.3) John?
(2) Tony/Ryab
(3) Tony/Ryab)
(4) Adam
(5) Tipper
(6) Robyextreme
(7) Evan (is quite good now... talk to me in private if you disagree)
(8) BwMatt
(9) Kuriko
(10) Yakal*/Nathan

* only if Yakal hasn't b4stardized his hands with Brawl.

I think we need a big tournament where we can invite people who are somewhat irregular:
scion, foxmachine, other Matt, etc.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
0_0
u srs? lol I don't play brawl outside of tournaments anymore...but wow haha
and could you guys remind me who kuriko is? Has he been at any recent tournaments? His main?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Yeah, that's true, FB is superior.

IMO a rough list

(1) noob
(0.1) Eric?
(0.3) John?
(2) Tony/Ryab
(3) Tony/Ryab)
(4) Adam
(5) Tipper
(6) Robyextreme
(7) Evan (is quite good now... talk to me in private if you disagree)
(8) BwMatt
(9) Kuriko
(10) Yakal*/Nathan

* only if Yakal hasn't b4stardized his hands with Brawl.

I think we need a big tournament where we can invite people who are somewhat irregular:
Might as well take me off the PR for now I support the idea of taking my off. Don't worry though I will make my way back to the top again when I get back after owning EC. ;)

Take me off the panelist as well.. and replace me with Tony AKA Dieslow!

dieslow

Smash Ace
with my new powers as *UNBIASED* panelist..

1st: Manuel *by a very very slim pubic hair*
2th: Me and Ryan
3nd: Me and Ryan
4rd: Tiep
5nd: Adam
6th: Roby XT
7th: Meta
8th: Matt
9th: Keith
10th: Yakal

.. the PR is too dumb now -_-

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Wouldn't that be the SFU in January?

Irregulars will be there, like me, but I actually play melee these days so I'll be no "haven't played in over half a year johns" and do ok.

0_0
u srs? lol I don't play brawl outside of tournaments anymore...but wow haha
and could you guys remind me who kuriko is? Has he been at any recent tournaments? His main?
YAY YAKAL!!!
mms I look forward to.
Kuriko is Howard, mains Marth and Fox now actually, and ICs apparently still. I know cause my only competition left me for Vic and now he plays him instead :[

He's the guy from Victoria who's Samus murders me and who's ICs I've never had a chance to play against, but I've seen them and he's pretty good with them. Of course this is based on... SFU 5... possibly 4... not sure.
I say Daltsy should be on here, maybe after SFU me and him both could be. It's very possible.

(ask eric as he's seen daltsy and howard play and apparently my marth = his but i'm more weegee and link and stuff and he has ics and fox and stuff so we're probably even but we'll see in jan)

Edit: You should totally film the moonwalk mm. That would be the best vid from Van yet.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
If anyone cares for my opinion.
Hall of Fame!
John + Eric

1) Manuel (By a small pubic hair)
2) Tony
3) Ryan
4) Adam (Honestly he has been out placing Tiep for awhile I think he deserves it)
5) Tiep
6) Roby Extreme
7) Matt
8) Evan
9) no idea
10) no idea

AIDS

Smash Lord
keith? Does he even play anymore?
yes lol, I am playing smash today.
I just have been busy on saturdays due to Overtime at work.
yakal ***** keith alllll day son.
I would like you to support this statement sir.
Yakal, money match? any amount, I don't care overtime ftw! muahahahah.
You choose our melee MM, and keep your hands off that discusting excuse of a game.

Adam, you should put money supporting your statement son. =P

dieslow

Smash Ace
lol hall of fame (Y)

we forgot all about gary. he played yesterday at UBC so hes active, and says he'll try to come out to SFU since jack is starting bi-weeklies =D

fox machine gary: 7th

Jack, would u be down to host this next saturday? CMONnnnnnnnnnn

AIDS

Smash Lord
haha cool. sure.
I will try to attend for a portion of next saturday.(if it is happening)
Hopefully work calms down.(since I have been working 14 days straight)

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I have work johns from attending SFUs too now. It's weird having a day job man, it's been so long. Now that music is more of a weekly thing instead of weekend thing, I might be able to get to things a little easier (like CAST4 and SFU JAN) but Ktown stuff will have to do for now. I can't even find time to play smash let alone host tourneys now that I work and it takes up the last bit of time I ever did have. Oh wells, 1 or 2 more weeks with no smash is barable. :\

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
lol hall of fame (Y)

we forgot all about gary. he played yesterday at UBC so hes active, and says he'll try to come out to SFU since jack is starting bi-weeklies =D

fox machine gary: 7th

Jack, would u be down to host this next saturday? CMONnnnnnnnnnn

****it I almost wish I went to UBC now so I could have played Gary :/

My list looks like this...

1) Manuel
2) Tony
3) Ryan
4) Adam
5) Tiep
6) Roby Extreme

7-10 = Kuriko, Gary, Sion, Evan, Matt, Nathan, Yakal, etc. SOOO hard to decide, OMG guys have bigger skill gaps plzkthx.

ALSO, Quinn *****. Prolly candidate for 7-10th as well.

EDIT: BTW tony who were those guys you were talking about yesterday that u said played melee and said they were good? I wanna get in touch with them.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
****it I almost wish I went to UBC now so I could have played Gary :/

My list looks like this...

1) Manuel
2) Tony
3) Ryan
4) Adam
5) Tiep
6) Roby Extreme

7-10 = Kuriko, Gary, Sion, Evan, Matt, Nathan, Yakal, etc. SOOO hard to decide, OMG guys have bigger skill gaps plzkthx.

ALSO, Quinn *****. Prolly candidate for 7-10th as well.

EDIT: BTW tony who were those guys you were talking about yesterday that u said played melee and said they were good? I wanna get in touch with them.
Does that mean I **** as well? Our games were all pretty close but I won all of them lol
edit: Tony said one of them was supertramp or something

dieslow

Smash Ace
yea supertramp is pretty good considering this was his first tournament. hes got the adv techs down, just lacks experience. he said he has friends that 3-4 stock him usually, hopefully they come out to play @ SFU.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
How did it go? I wasn't there.

Thanks for your list, John. Extra points for the comments >.> I'll play good I promise. I'll invite Gary to play with me and Toby, since I basically live here now.

Supertramp

Smash Cadet
I will try and get some other smashers out to play at tournaments. I'm done beating up on lvl 9 computers and I need the experience of playing with good players, playing against you guys was a 4 hour mind****. I am still recovering.

To NoobKing (aka eric?): My name is Marshall and I am in BC's facebook group (Marshall Mackoff) so you can drop me a line there, or just add me on MSN: marshallmackoff@hotmail.com. I play with kyuukyuu, ragnorak and emubreath if you know any of them. I'm gonna try to contact gary sometime and maybe get a smashfest nearer to UBC going sometime...

I'll try to head out to the next smashfest, if I can get a friend to come.

trmp

Top Bottom