• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

unityole

Smash Lord
I will try and get some other smashers out to play at tournaments. I'm done beating up on lvl 9 computers and I need the experience of playing with good players, playing against you guys was a 4 hour mind****. I am still recovering.

To NoobKing (aka eric?): My name is Marshall and I am in BC's facebook group (Marshall Mackoff) so you can drop me a line there, or just add me on MSN: marshallmackoff@hotmail.com. I play with kyuukyuu, ragnorak and emubreath if you know any of them. I'm gonna try to contact gary sometime and maybe get a smashfest nearer to UBC going sometime...

I'll try to head out to the next smashfest, if I can get a friend to come.

trmp

find anyone that can 4-5 stock you in 64 and tell them to play me k thanks

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I will try and get some other smashers out to play at tournaments. I'm done beating up on lvl 9 computers and I need the experience of playing with good players, playing against you guys was a 4 hour mind****. I am still recovering.

To NoobKing (aka eric?): My name is Marshall and I am in BC's facebook group (Marshall Mackoff) so you can drop me a line there, or just add me on MSN: marshallmackoff@hotmail.com. I play with kyuukyuu, ragnorak and emubreath if you know any of them. I'm gonna try to contact gary sometime and maybe get a smashfest nearer to UBC going sometime...

I'll try to head out to the next smashfest, if I can get a friend to come.

trmp

I've played N.van guys if those are the ones tony was referring to that you said could 3-4 stock you. They're allright, but herschel ***** hard all day son.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
I've played N.van guys if those are the ones tony was referring to that you said could 3-4 stock you. They're allright, but herschel ***** hard all day son.
herschel? did I hear the name herschel? OH MY GOD
I just got *****

anyway bring people to SFU TRAMP DOO IITTT

and nathan mind gamed the **** out of me. I had broken his shield and was about to tipper him and nathan Fsmashed me or something with nana and I lost or something like that. It was bull****, but spectacular.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
PR for sure, also...

GOODBYE STRANGER, IT'S BEEN NICE, HOPE YOU FIND YOUR, PARADISE!!!!!!

I'm litsening to Bloody Well Right right now haha

Supertramp

Smash Cadet
not north van players, they all live near point grey (near UBC). they all went to a couple of richmond tournaments a few years ago but only started playing again early this year when I brought my gc to school by a fluke. they all agreed to come to UBC if there is ever a melee related event, and maybe SFU for January..
they dont 3-4 stock me regularly haha, but are all capable of if I am not playing well. They are good players.
like I said before, I'm trying to put together a UBC smashfest, so people living near or in UBC send me a message..

yay for the band<:D

unityole

Smash Lord
not north van players, they all live near point grey (near UBC). they all went to a couple of richmond tournaments a few years ago but only started playing again early this year when I brought my gc to school by a fluke. they all agreed to come to UBC if there is ever a melee related event, and maybe SFU for January..
yay for the band<:D

bring your 5 friends to SFU on the november 8th tourney, it'll be big there

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Smashfest at my house this Saturday for whoever is interested, if only 2 or 3 people come then only one setup, but if I can get 6 people then 2 setups+free pizza. (I'll just take your smash soul)

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Smashfest at my house this Saturday for whoever is interested, if only 2 or 3 people come then only one setup, but if I can get 6 people then 2 setups+free pizza. (I'll just take your smash soul)
OK, leave jack alone this saturday! Let the the smasher of death take our souls in exchange for free pizze and **** :)

Also, starts at 11? Yeeeaaahhhhh

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Yeah, Jacks smashfest is the week after right?

It'll just be so much easier at my house (for me) Come whenever. Just let me sleep some though >:

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Nevermind my event if SFU is this week. I thought that it was the next. My bad :>

It's stupid splitting melee events.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
April Wine ****ing rules! At one point in time, they were considered the best live band in the world and they still got it man. Where are you seeing them?

unityole

Smash Lord
april wine eh, looks like i missed out a lot of good music/band for the past couple years.
when i left highschool i was all out on heavy metal/ maybe rock.

metalica / rammstein/ night wish ftw

kuinnster

Smash Rookie
lol i have been inactive for the past months, but thanks to jack's weekly smashfest, its highy likely that im going to be active now

booshk

Smash Lord
ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?! I THINK YOU SHOULD CHECK AGAIN
you can't all caps like I can
ABAHAHAHAHaha
MY BAd.. that was first rankings .. DIDNT KNOW meng
no bu tseriously where is he :(

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Manuel, Tiep, and Tony. I think it's time we update this ol' PEE ARR again. What do you guys think? I'm gunna post something on the facebook thread tonite. SOOO hard to determine after even 1st place now IMO. Ryan randomly came to one tournament and played like he used to which rly gone and ****ed things up for my list. Thanks ryab >=[

Top Bottom