• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

unityole

Smash Lord
I feel the PR should be:

1 Manuel
2 Tony
3 Adam
4 Ryan
5 Tiep
6 Roby

7 - 10 I do not know 100% Because I have not really seen Evan, Gary etc.
maybe keith deserves a top 10, he played well at the smashfest, consistently.
still waiting for this weekend, Tony might have an edge over most players but from your list 3-6 could still be higher up. Note that Ryan came in 2nd at the last tournament just awhile ago, and Adam beat tony in winners final and final at the 2nd smashfest.

and also, even though John said that he doesnt wish to be on the PR list. HE ***** LAST WEEKEND!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
maybe keith deserves a top 10, he played well at the smashfest, consistently.
still waiting for this weekend, Tony might have an edge over most players but from your list 3-6 could still be higher up. Note that Ryan came in 2nd at the last tournament just awhile ago, and Adam beat tony in winners final and final at the 2nd smashfest.

and also, even though John said that he doesnt wish to be on the PR list. HE ***** LAST WEEKEND!

Yah, but John has asked specifically not to be put on the list. We gotta respect that. Also, yes, I did beat tony last time we played in tourney. Tony's more consistent though. That'll get you a long way.

dieslow

Smash Ace
he did beat me in tourney last stock med-high%, but i beat him in a $10 MM right after 3-0 with a 3stock and 2stocks, then in crews i 2 stocked him. FOR THE RECORD. adam was playing really, really good in the tourney set o_O

lulz

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I think Keith deserves a spot there, too. I don't think we're willing to put Gary up there without going to a tournament; neither can we for Kuriko. I'd say

7) Evan
8) Matt
9) Tim
10) Keith

Oh, are we putting crews in consideration now?

*cough* wai 2 luz nub

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
no drug johns our MM was RIGHT after the tourney set -_-;

i sent u guys my list.
lol, it wasn't drug johns, I was just bein random.

Anyways, thanks for sending us your list tony. Now that we have all four lists we can create a rough draft of the NEW PR for the 4 of us to see. Then we can all review it once more, make any final changes and have it up anytime between now and Sunday hopefully =).

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
1. Banana Pudding
2. Marble Block Cheese
3. Blackened Snapper
4. Delux Pizza
5. Spaghetti
6. Root Beer
7. Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream
8. Tequila
9. Garlic Toast
10. Swiss Cheese Crackers

This list?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
:O
Wow Tiep dropped! What happened? He was patient missle **** against Manly last I saw!

Things change...

Who's bill? and YAY finally some Okanagan(ish) rep lol

Btw, I'm training some/an actual main for once and play the game regularly (as of 2 days ago and from now on) so hopefully I'll make 20th or something in 5 years :D

Stoked for MOST2 and CAST4 and SFUJan

JACK STAY HERE!!

AIDS

Smash Lord
I just also want to mention to please review the stats, I know you where not there Adam but I tied manuel in pools on saturday 1-1, I also tied tim 1-1, and on sudnay i played Evan in pools and 2-0'd him. (second match was close though[one stock and two stocked])
I also had 2 very close matches with roby in pools on sunday, and I kept even with him in crews.

Keep this in mind on your update of the PR please.

dieslow

Smash Ace
My new list is..

1st: Me bish
2nd: Manual
3rd: Adam
4th: Ryan
5th: Roby
6th: Tiep
7th: Matt
8th: Meta
9th: Tim
10th: Keith

idk if Tim counts if he doesnt come to anymore SFU's though.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
We should just change PR to top 5 >.> LOL
I'd have to agree with that. Not that my oppinion has much weight to it, but srsly, there shouldn't be this many people getting juggled around the bottom two or three slots. 5 man list wouldn't be as precise, but it would be much more simple, accurate, and relevant.

Of course you could always take the arbitrary number route and just go with whatever size list you think can be accurately represented. Who says the list can't be 8 long?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I agree with 8, 6 , 7, 20, whatever number is best accurate. But in cases where it's very close between a few yet evident who is next, then go Gary/Tim and Tiep/Roby and Tony/Manly just as it was up there ^^^
Who says they can't be tied?

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
The problem is that over the course of each month there's usually about 5 or more people tied for the bottom two slots, and at that point it just doesn't seem like there's any reason to keep a list of ten because the lower slots are constantly tied or fluctuating.

For now you might be in agreement with which two people are tied for the bottom two, but it seems every week everyone changes their mind and shuffles it again. Just cut of the bottom two slots and get it over with.

SIG FIGS, MAN, SIG FIGS

Edit: And hey, if you feel people are aren't being adequately represented, you could just add a side list of The Mediocres featuring Tim, Gary, Kieth, Yakal, Me, Kuriko, and anyone else that's been suggested for the bottom two in the past month. That way EVERYONE GETS A TROPHY!!!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Here's what I think. If we give big weighting to the smashfest tournament on Saturday, then:

1 tony
2 manuel
3 adam
4 ryan
5 tiep
6 roby
7 matt
8 evan
9 tim
10 keith

If we don't, but still keep it in mind, from the last bigger tournaments the list is

1 manuel
2 tony
3 adam
4 ryan
5 robyextreme
6 tiep
7 evan
8 matt
9 tim
10 keith

But of course, people are most influenced by what they last saw, despite the circumstance. So expect a list closer to the first.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
So the real list should be

1. Tony/Manuel
3. Adam
4. Ryan
5. Roby/Tiep
7. Evan/Matt
9. Tim
10. Keith

tada! And the people tied can take the spot ahead in a Bo5 PRM lol

chocolate thunda

Smash Cadet
jack is keeping stats for a reason. if you are having trouble with spots 8-10 then you could always revert back to jacks stats to see how the players did against eachother/others. also, in the GTA power rankings for the toronto players, we had an up and comings list so that there was the top 10 along with 3-5 other players that /could/ be on the PR very soon

Top Bottom