• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

unityole

Smash Lord
I also am ready to play some melee at SFU. I improved since July 12.

And my name's is not AJ!!!
mark, mike? lol sry can't really remember ur name.
but i do remember u. hope to see you next saturday!

unityole

Smash Lord
yakal, matt, evan, robyextreme, manli, sean and me..
tiep, ryan, va and john? or are they going to the GC next weekend?

also mark and talking chciken
thats about 8ish. hopefully a bit more shows up

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
You guys and your vids ha!

Yeah, so...anyone comnig through Ktown on the way to CAST4? I might need a ride. Well, I could get there on my own but carpooling would be nice. I could even take my car too, just, 9 hours along is boring >_>

Still don't know if I can make it though.

unityole

Smash Lord
a smash tourney on the 13th? the weekend after GC national?
a big smashfest? i would need 8 tvs in total, we got 4 at SFU right now.

ERIC IS LEAVING, I WANT EVERYONE TO COME AND GET ***** PLZ, THANKS
making thread now..

mak-dall

Smash Rookie
crap i cant go im on vacation. but im gonna be free all sept long after it though.

tourney at sept 13? im probably free then.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
DO IT JACK! even without me. Sowy Eric. Guess the next time we'll play is either online Brawl before then (when I get my disk) or when you get back (whenever the f**k that is jerk)

=[
gonna miss you Falco, especially your lazors

Rampage

vx
Hey so since eric is leaving for a long time he'll be considered inactive, right? So is he going to be taken off the list or something?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
hi.
any Link players here? lmfao
but yeah Blunted, come to Toronto =) Pweash =).

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'm a Linky, both of them and more! teehee

NEWS THAT IS BREAKING YOUR DREAMS OF NUMBER ONE!!!>>>>
vvvv

Sorry all, but Eric is going to spend his last few moments with us my making a duplicate of his robot lazor beast Falco within another Falco main. It is going to be a fairly fresh face that isn't well known, hasn't proven anything to the core of the province but has the potential to do so. Someone fairly new to the core area and will be attending many tourneys and fests over this time.
Daltsy will be #1 by the time Eric returns. Me as #1 in Brawl.
Yes, the greater BC area is taking over.

F***ERZ!!

;P

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
<_<
It's fun. I get to be every character and don't know who I am before the match starts. That's probably the funnest thing in the game.
That's one small reason, hope that's enough to understand lol

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Hey so since eric is leaving for a long time he'll be considered inactive, right? So is he going to be taken off the list or something?
Not for a while, but I think we agreed something like 6 months of inactivity and you're pretty much off. We'll have to discuss it as a panel. Maybe eric can find a place to play smash and send us vids of his **** from afar... >.>

You're kinding right?
Man, Roby kinds all day. He is prolly kinding RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK >.>....... SHHHHHH..... wait for it........

EEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol vids would be enough to keep his #1 spot. Especially when he goes undefeated at EVERYTHING EC!
Oh dayum!
That's like... Extreeeeeme (without an A) lol

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
No. I'm just an internet *******.

Hey you can play PKMvodka at cast, his doing all character iron man.
Yeah I plan to. I need to pick up all of the characters again though. I dropped a lot of them in melee because of Brawls release and not having the game for 6 months. Shouldn't take too long though, I was decent with everyone but Roy at one point so I could do it again I'm sure lol

Need some training though, and with Daltsy gone, don't know what I'm going to do :O
I hope to get a lot of melee in on the 13th. That's like my only chance :O

unityole

Smash Lord
yo james, i spoke to apocalypse seems hes interested and also had to do some sight seeing with his friends along the vancouver coast. if u can talk to him about the carpool on 13th? he and a couple of his buddies might want in. thanks man.

off to work, and tropic thunder later, then starcraft, sleep, school, more work, pizza and sleep again.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Your fox played as well as I expected it to. In turn, my falcon played as poorly as I expected it to >=[. GG's

I beat roby 3-1 in a best of 5

Roby beat me 4-2 in a best of 7 cuz we were retarted and forgot that grand finals I have to lose two sets of 5 but instead we did this best of 7 jibberish, lol.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol so in other words you got owned by Roby and his extreme mind games to screw you over using the series format itself. That's seriously some extreme mindgames.

Bet the extreme one is good at Brawl with those mingames *cough*
Oh, but you can't moonwalk. :O

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Bet the extreme one is good at Brawl with those mingames *cough*
Oh, but you can't moonwalk. :O
Yah. Without the moonwalking and the ledge cancelling, he's just completely terrible. People just see him flying around backwards and instantly ending his air attacks at ledges and they're simply frozen in shock and forget to press buttons. He's powerless without them.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Robyextreme doesn't use mindagmes to win. Don't you know?

Oh and I can moonwalk in Brawl, Only with Peach though. >_o

Top Bottom