• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

unityole

Smash Lord
raynex ssb64 mm?

would any of the top 10 spots be changed after this saturday's fest? just a thought, saying its a fest and people dont try play to win just a john, of course everyone always trying to win, most of the time.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Speaking of recording devices.. the bill just came in for the DVD Recorder, so I'm gonna decide to either pay it off or return it this week after the smashfest. I haven't received any donations yet so I will be accepting donations all day on the smashfest.

(In case the post wasn't clear... -_- I will be at SFU, and I will bring the recorder to record stuff, and I will be accepting donations)

Nothing is too big, or too small.

..Except amounts under $1. That's too small. :laugh:

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Speaking of recording devices.. the bill just came in for the DVD Recorder, so I'm gonna decide to either pay it off or return it this week after the smashfest. I haven't received any donations yet so I will be accepting donations all day on the smashfest.

(In case the post wasn't clear... -_- I will be at SFU, and I will bring the recorder to record stuff, and I will be accepting donations)

how much money do you need to pay it off?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

How much was the thing in total? I'll throw down $20 at LEAST.

Eggz: Nope

Patooty

Smash Ace
In total it was about $162.
$20 will be very helpful. Thanks Adam =)

Jack: Deal on the MMs. Take it easy on me though =)

Edit: Didn't get a chance to upload vids yesterday, but I'm looking through them right now

Patooty

Smash Ace
****. Looks like the disk wasn't formatted properly the last time we recorded so I wasn't able to get anything off of it. I'm gonna format 3 disks for saturday.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
>=/ no disk format? This is the not happy.

CAST = Central Alberta Smash Tournament (unless I'm mistaken).

Such players as Eric, Falsefalco, Bam, PKM, and Kage are going. Patooty and I might be going.

unityole

Smash Lord
sry tiep i might have to hold the mm since my pay isnt coming in. apparently they messed up so i waited and waited, nows the 3rd day and they gave me an answer saying i got problems with my bank account, which is prob not the case. now i work on friday, but since the central company is in ontario, it'll take till next week, so next monday/tuesday for the payto reach to me.

smashfest still holds, pizza will be on pending..

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Is it Shirley?

Anyways, I want to smash all day today after 5 or 6 until like 1-3 AM and then I wanna go to SFU tmr around 10-11AM. Who wants to get together tonight and smash? I could host from like 8:30 - 12:30 or so. We would have to find someone else's place to stay the night at.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Raynex, where are you right now? John, I heard you play the game. Are you going to Washington tournament in Sept 6-7?

I'm actually at UBC Frosh, which is apparently some nerd event thing for new science students.

END PALEGREEN.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Actually, that's -probably- the fastest way. You could also take the 123 going towards the school, and transfer onto the 144 SFU there.

Raynex, too bad. Are you planning on coming at all?

Top Bottom