• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Lol yeah, start referring us by ranking >.>
Raynex, if you're going to be there, I gotta go. I consider you my eastcoast counterpart :p

*cough except I can play marth cough lulz jk*

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I'm not trying to ride your a.ss adam and I know you expect support from me, but that aside straight up don't understand why you're so high on the PR. I think it's more biased because of you being a panelist and being in the community about the longest.

Eric
Manuel
Tiep
Tony
Ryan
Adam
Me
Matt
Evan
Keith/South Van Falco guy

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I guess theres a fine line of being good at smash and being good in tournaments/out-of-sate.
It all comes down to mental readiness/expierence.

Keith you sound like a f*cking book/computer talking lol >_>

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Lol yeah, start referring us by ranking >.>
Raynex, if you're going to be there, I gotta go. I consider you my eastcoast counterpart :p

*cough except I can play marth cough lulz jk*
Eastcoast counterpart?

I'll Marth ditto you, he's my secondary.

$20 MM advanced slobs?
I accept. I'd honestly rather do Ganon dittos though. I've been playing him for a long while. About the time I saw Kage **** half of America at Pound 3. bahaha

SpaceFalcon: Did I really? In a thread or in person?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I PM'd and asked you after I saw you do it against chester.

Hey I won't be going to WA tourney, are you gonna be stopping by to play in B.C at all? Or do I have to wait until CAST4 to fox ditto you. :>

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Besides Smashtality, I've been thinking of going to WC and smash during part of August.

My parents are cool with it, but I haven't actually talked about it with anyone yet. Potential housing and stuff...that still needs to be discussed.

If someone could step up, my plan was August 20th to 23rd or something.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
are u kidding me roby, tony sucks, if it were me on the panelist alone i wouldnt even put him on the pr, **** you gotta learn how to play... HOW TO PLAY...

doo dooooooo LET IT RAYN dooo dooo dooo doooooooooooooo dooo doo LET IT RAYN!

Patooty

Smash Ace
lol.. i can't tell who posted that -_-;;

Thanks for the input, Roby. Your list was eerily similar to mine lol.

We need more PR discussion + someone to house RaynEX.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Roby: It's the OOS exp. That's really all it is. I've played like... all the good players on the WC, and alot of good players from MW and EC. That is why I am where I am on the PR, IMO. Oh, and I guess I should mention I've BEATEN alot of these said players ^_^

Clouderz

Smash Ace
screw melee, i was like 9 yr's old when i played that game. Rofl

i wasnt bad either >.>

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Roby: It's the OOS exp. That's really all it is. I've played like... all the good players on the WC, and alot of good players from MW and EC. That is why I am where I am on the PR, IMO. Oh, and I guess I should mention I've BEATEN alot of these said players ^_^
So you're saying someone who never traveled (like me) would be lower on the PR over someone who has traveled would be higher. I don't understand your logic. Ka-M is 1st on the WA ranking and he didn't travel for the longest time..

The PR is based on your smash skill as of TODAY not if you beat some guy in florida 5 years ago.

I'm not trying to be self-centered but,
This is how I see it.

General Smash Skill: 30%
General Smash Skill during OOS matches/Tournaments: 70%

Isn't the rankings about how good you are at the game? Maybe I'm wrong.

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
So you're saying someone who never traveled (like me) would be lower on the PR over someone who has traveled would be higher. I don't understand your logic. Ka-M is 1st on the WA ranking and he didn't travel for the longest time..

The PR is based on your smash skill as of TODAY not if you beat some guy in florida 5 years ago.

I'm not trying to be self-centered but,
This is how I see it.

General Smash Skill: 30%
General Smash Skill during OOS matches/Tournaments: 70%

Isn't the rankings about how good you are at the game? Maybe I'm wrong.
I kinda see Adam's point a bit. OOS can also be important when it comes to deciding who's better than who because the people within BC are the people you play most often, and they're probably more used to your playstyle, so they know what to expect against you. Unless someone OOS decided to stalk you and find every single video of you on Youtube to try and learn your playstyle before you've even played, they don't know how you play and you don't know how they play, so it's a skill in itself trying to figure the other guy out. My brother beats me in Melee about 50% of the time when we play but I don't know how well he'd do against other people since I'm the only one he ever really plays.

Now, I don't know how much it should actually count for, but I think that's what he's getting at.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I'm not trying to ride your a.ss adam and I know you expect support from me, but that aside straight up don't understand why you're so high on the PR. I think it's more biased because of you being a panelist and being in the community about the longest.

Eric
Manuel
Tiep
Tony
Ryan
Adam
Me
Matt
Evan
Keith/South Van Falco guy
REALLY good list.
Eastcoast counterpart?

I'll Marth ditto you, he's my secondary.
Uhhh, how about just advanced slobs? Cuz it'll probably end up Marth dittos anyway. Yeah, you do fast moves sometimes and you are my age and you play same characters. Therefore, EC counterpart.
wahoo!

So now its all about when and for how long.
FOXXX.

^ triple X.

edit:// Roby's ****...
edit2:// He can pick up a boulder with relative ease.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I'm fast ALL the time. ;)

As for who I play...well OOS its basically all Fox - but I need a Marth for stupid Falco and his lasers/priority on Fox.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
No, straight up though. It's cuz I ****, and sandbag you guys 95% of the time.

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?

I AM ****ING "NOOBKING" WITH THE THREE ECKSES ON EITHER SIDE! :colorful: :colorful: (Azen post)

unityole

Smash Lord
i think we should get more tournaments in to get a clearer results?
adam you did great at tournies back in may and june, but last time i played with tony and roby in melee was like, 2 weeks ago?

and they ***** hard, their foxes and falco are so fast man. tony 3-4 stocked me + another guy in a 2vs1 in melee. that doesnt say much cause i think anyone of you guys could probably do it.

so in conclusion, SMASH FEST/ SMASH TOURNEY next Saturday AUG16th. ANYONE UP FOR IT?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
No, straight up though. It's cuz I ****, and sandbag you guys 95% of the time.

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?

I AM ****ING "NOOBKING" WITH THE THREE ECKSES ON EITHER SIDE! :colorful: :colorful: (Azen post)
LOL. Show us up, Adam =D
so in conclusion, SMASH FEST/ SMASH TOURNEY next Saturday AUG16th. ANYONE UP FOR IT?
I agree.
I'm fast ALL the time. ;)

As for who I play...well OOS its basically all Fox - but I need a Marth for stupid Falco and his lasers/priority on Fox.
You haven't seen fast. Unless you've played Vwins, he's pretty fast, I GUESS (suppressed laugh). We will have some epic matches when you come to BC. As is custom in Canada, let the trash talk begin:

OMG WWWWWWWWWWWWHAAAT YOU OTHINK YOU HAF A CHANCE WADAHECK?
LOLOL

Just joking. I really do look forward to good matches with you. MSN me?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Ya, I've played Vwins...alot actually. PKM and Chester came over to practice with us just last weekend. We usually drive down to Quebec for they're tournies. Also, back when I first started in 04/05, they came down to T.O. so much it was like they practically lived here.

AIDS

Smash Lord
i think we should get more tournaments in to get a clearer results?
adam you did great at tournies back in may and june, but last time i played with tony and roby in melee was like, 2 weeks ago?

and they ***** hard, their foxes and falco are so fast man. tony 3-4 stocked me + another guy in a 2vs1 in melee. that doesnt say much cause i think anyone of you guys could probably do it.

As usual, I can until like three-ish. I would be down, but start early as you can please.(like 10ish)

Top Bottom