• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Goodness, if you posted that from your phone, I can't imagine how long it took if you have autocorrect on.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Eric looks to have improved.

I just want to see more of that mango shield pressure/spacing. I feel like the edgeguard part is good, and the combo part. You COULD work on your shine waveland combos, though. Overall, if you learn to be a bit more bold and use it to scare people, it'll be good. That's what I've learned from watching Genesis vids, at least.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Yakal's right guys.. I have to prove myself at tournaments before I get on the PR.. It's not fair to anyone else who has worked so hard to get on the PR. I must do the same. ;)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
you just happened to be the best when we first had a PR John. iirc. Although I do remember you improving your game at a very rapid rate. Wholy crap at your/our preformace at your first national. O_O

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
can someone make tourney plz

if not im gonna do it and everyone has to come, those who dont will have their ice cream eaten.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
u should host roby. me and eric would go for sure. Tony too. Tim as well if he's in town. I would think coquitlum matt/nathan/evan/yakal would have no trouble making it there as well. we COULD get a semi-decent turnout if you advertise at least a few weeks in advance.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
u should host roby. me and eric would go for sure. Tony too. Tim as well if he's in town. I would think coquitlum matt/nathan/evan/yakal would have no trouble making it there as well. we COULD get a semi-decent turnout if you advertise at least a few weeks in advance.
If Roby's on the 27th happens, and you two go, mind if I tag along so I don't get lost? :D

AIDS

Smash Lord
Yeah, I can't do the 27th and I wanna have a tournament so bad, and it also doesn't work for booshk I saw. Is there anyone else who that date doesn't work for?
Perhaps we could consider shifting it by 1 week or so? =/

Top Bottom