• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
lol thats noobking in his prime

1st: sion
2nd: dieslow
3rd: robyextreme
4th: yakal
5th: noobking/rusty

I feel that I got really unlucky with my bracket. The two people I lost to got 1st and 2nd. I had to play sion when he was actually trying. I don't mean to take anything away from your victory yakal, but its clear that sion was either sandbagging or just not playing his best when you beat him in winners. I truly could have placed 1 or 2 spots higher had I not gotten the hardest seeding out of me/yakal/roby. All that being said, roby clearly had an edge over both yakal and myself, having close games with both sion and tony. I even did better against sion in losers than yakal did IIRC. anyways, next time I just hope I get a better bracket.

I guess most of this belongs in the pr discussion thread. ill take my whining over that way ;)

I had a great time at this tournament. I hope everyone else did too. glad I could be a part of it. as of next week (and maybe as early as this weekend), I will be able to come and go as I please. looking to play more melee and project M. look forward to seeing all of you more often :)

:phone:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I think Violence explained everything very clearly. Unfortunate how things worked out, but now we know why, and it won't happen again. That's the end of it, as far as I'm concerned.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Holy **** I just watched Greg vs teddy. he got robbed of game 2 so hard. Greg should def be on pr. I don't care if were only basing this on one tournAment. put him at 8.5th spot. IMMEDIATELY

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
3 or 4 people should co-TO. In WA we don't really have a set TO anymore lol, GC Guy hardly does anything anymore, SW usually just makes the bracket and people report/play their matches themselves with me/Otto/Teddy reminding people to play. It isn't that unfeasible for locals.

Violence

Smash Lord
The reason I did that was because we had a schedule that essentially started at 2 yet we insisted on having Singles, Doubles, and P:M Singles in one day.

Our Doubles and Singles brackets are larger than GC's usually, and then you have to switch out setups for P:M and adding in another event on top of that.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I miss Tim.

Also,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SION the greatest, most powerful, and most attractive Canadian of all time. Forever the homie.

Violence

Smash Lord
: /

Why do I always get edged out?

What did Francis and Greg do to just insta pass me through contention? I've beaten Greg in tournament, and haven't played Francis.

Seriously, I don't get it.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
It was just a list I made off the top of my head. 6th-8th is super close. maybe Eric should be on there instead of Francis, but then I think Nathan should be considered as well. I dunno.

... THE MOTHA - ****ING SAGA CONTINUES!

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
lol like adam said, that's just a quick list made in prob like 2 seconds

I'll talk to adam (if he still cares idunno been hearing nothin' but retirement speeches from him) and a special someone about the PR atm

yeeeee

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Uh, Violence lives in Canadia and so obviously should be considered for PR.

Let me know if/when you guys come to a consensus.

Smashbruddas.

btw if Melee gets into EVO, I will honestly consider training for this game.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
No point Manuel. you're terrible.

Haha, the one time I actually trained to be good at this game, I jumped from 12th to 1st on our PR in a year. You have straggled your way onto the lower end of the PR over a period of 8 or 9 years. Are you the person to tell me I'm terrible?

firexflamingxpryde

Top Bottom